Page 212 of 487 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 14610

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Freaked out with joy when Wyatt showed up but that quickly turned to disdain. The one person in the match who was a worse choice to win it than Reigns...
    Oh I just wish they'd fuck off with the Bray Wyatt gimmick. It's repetitive. This feud with Reigns will be the same vapid, paper thin shit he's had with Ambrose. The feuds with Wyatt literally make no sense anymore.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I like Wyatt. But they clearly have zero idea on what to do with him. No direction at all. Seems like every time they have a match that ends with the swerve, it's either Kane or Wyatt. The feuds with Wyatt lead nowhere. So, not only did they use Wyatt at a crutch to protect Reigns. But they will most likely feed him Wyatt. It sucks.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Rybread's elbow pads look like water wings.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    This has to be leading to someone from NXT taking the title from nikki.
    My theory is they want Nikki to break AJ's record for longest Divas title reign.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think they're biding their time until summerslam. I'm feeling pretty sure that someone from NXT (presumably Charlotte) will come along and win it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Hate Cena. :l

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Good match though. Seemed pretty obvious Cena wouldn't job twice in a row. Owens still gets to stand tall in the end though. I just hope this doesn't lead to another match. Especially a last man standing match. Those are usually the most obvious.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Holy fuck! New tag champs!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    My theory is they want Nikki to break AJ's record for longest Divas title reign.
    Oh God. Anyone but her or some of the Divas from the main roster. When AJ won, people actually liked it that she brought some meaning to it. I hope Sasha Banks or Charlotte come in and destroy the Bellas.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think they're necessarily trying to beat AJ's record. Think they're just trying to get summerslam.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Cena wins, lol
    Never liked the Primetime players but i'll admit they deserved the belts for a long time
    I'm bored with Ambrose/Rollins feud already... :/
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 06-15-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I hope we don't get a last man standing match with cena/owens. Cena never loses though. Ambrose/Rollins was good as always. Good ppv. Not the best, but it was good. Definitely a lot of current storylines to continue, but it's ok as long as it pays off.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    That Cena/Owens match was fantastic, come on. He had to pull out moves he's literally never done before, and plus Owens stood tall at the end of the day. Should Owens have properly gone over? Maybe. But he sure as fuck went over in the end.

Divas match was very good, as well. Shocking, what happens when you take two strong workers and give them more than thirty seconds to tell a story. A Dusty finish in its purest form, too. I'm not fond of Nikki continuing to be champ just because it's been so long, but I feel like they're building to an NXT woman coming up to take the belt, and having Nikki rebuild her heel heat in the process.

World title match had a finish that worked better on paper and in a story sense than in its execution, but it was a fantastic, brutal match that showed that Rollins can hold his own when he has to, and he did.

PTP as champs is fine. MITB match was fine, though Sheamus going over is ridiculous. I wanted Reigns because now is the time to get him back into the general title picture, and what the fuck is he going to do with Wyatt? Win three matches in a row? Come the fuck on, WWE. Wyatt should've gone over Undertaker because they would never dream of booking this motherfucker this way if he had. Fuck you, WWE.

DQ finish for a PPV title match is god damn stupid, especially with a midcard belt. The fuck is that? Thanks for nothing.

PPV was fine, overall. Not what I'd expect from MITB, though, because it's generally had more luster than Survivor Series lately.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Yeah, decent PPV, but i wasn't crazy about it either...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Still shocked PTP won. Wasn't expecting New Day to drop the belts so soon. I really thought they were going to hold the belts for a long haul.

Mixed about the Cena/Owens ending. Knew Cena was going to go over in some fashion. So whatever about that. They surely didn't bury Owens. So while Cena got the win, Owens in the one is really got over. So I guess I'm ok with that. There's going to be a third match. My inner skeptic is just screaming last man standing with Cena going over. It's usually how it goes. Loses the first match in some fashion (usually not clean though). Third match is always a gimmick match with Cena winning. Hope I'm wrong.

Divas match was good. They got a lot of time to go out there and do their thing. Props to WWE. Good finish. Lots of heel heat on the bellas. Someone from NXT has to be the one to bring the "change". It can be no one else but someone from NXT at this point. Unless they try shoeing someone else in from the main roster. I don't see that happening though.

Paid almost no attention to Ryback/Big Show. Cool suplex though. I'm just at the point of not wanting Big Show on my tv. He's had his time. Had his time like Kane and Mark Henry have. They need to go away.

Yet another opportunity for Sheamus. Wins the rumble, wins a world title and couldn't connect. Held multiple titles and couldn't connect. Maybe it'll work this time. But I think he's gotten way too many chances to get over, and failed.

Main event was solid. Got to see Rollins in a whole new dimension. A lot of people wanted him to get a clean win and to look like a legitimate heel. He did just that. I see another rematch next month. They've run this feud into the ground at this point. I don't want Rollins/Ambrose to become the next Cena/Orton.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Solid, yet underwhelming PPV. As much as I marked out seeing Wyatt screw Reigns over, after closer reflection, I really am concerned that Bray becomes buried. He CAN cut a promo, he CAN wrestle, he CAN be the new face of evil if given a solid angle. No more hollow allusions. No more rambling. Cut to the point - be a fucking whack job and be the ruiner. If you want to see the world burn, get out the gas and matches. Quit telling us about it. He's becoming as obnoxious and non-sensical as a neckbeard who vapes and rambles on about how us "sheeple" don't "get it" between puffs. Get on with the destruction/revolution/new face of fear business already.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Anyone think we'll see an NXT debut tonight? During the divas match?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Did I read that Kevin Owens killed Machine Gun Kelly?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yup, Powerbomb off the stage. Barely caught it. Stanley Cup and E3 over shitty rapper.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Gracias Kevin Owens. Thank goodness for someone that actually has good taste.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That was the worst episode of NXT I've ever seen. Vanilla Dubstep vs Jersey Trash? Who lost? Everyone! I can't believe these are the top tag teams in NXT when the Vaudvillains exist. Are you seriously chanting "You look stupid" at Blake when Amore is in the ring as well? Also, the commentary was awful this week. Was Saxton just pouting the entire time? And it hurts me to say this but Joe looked way off as well, like he couldn't keep up with Owens, which I know isn't true...just an off night for him and NXT.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I like the Italians, they are not awesome but their gimmick is over enough and they are decent in the ring, something i can't say for the "Dubstep Bros", the gimmick doesn't suit them and they have no personality, their ring skills are ok but the gimmick is awful!
    I do like the Vaudevillians and i hope they get win the straps at some point.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    ROH held their PPV tonight and here's the results: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/6/...d-tonight-june

I can't believe it. Jay Lethal is now the new ROH World Champ.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The way they've been building him, I would've been surprised to see him lose. Plus, I'm not really on the Briscoe bandwagon... Lethal is just the fucking man, period. And now the legit world champ. I may watch it tomorrow for the hell of it.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm so happy I can start watching ROH again. Such a disgrace, giving their world title to a homophobic hillbilly asshole. So glad they came to their senses albeit very late.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not even counting his homophobia, etc. I don't think he's all that great to begin with. Average wrestler with a hillbilly gimmick that I have zero clue as to how it got over. Lethal is world champion material. Briscoe, not so much.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I do love Jay Lethal's first-generation persona and the guy is awesome. Even as a heel, you can't help but appreciate how good he is.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He made the TV title more prestigious than the world title. Just imagine what he'll do now as the undisputed world champion. Can't wait.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm sure a lot of you heard the rumors that Dolph Ziggler might be leaving the WWE in a few months when his contract expires: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/6/...ly-leaving-wwe

In all honesty, I'd want him to leave. He's not being used very well and he deserves better than that WWE is doing to him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Won't blame him for leaving. But, if the money's good, he may stay. He would probably do well in the indies. Plus, he does other things on the side like standup. So if he goes, I'm sure he'll be fine.