Page 387 of 487 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,610 of 14588

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Perfect time for a potential injury with both MMC and Evolution coming up. >: (

Come on!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Perfect time for a potential injury with both MMC and Evolution coming up. >: (

Come on!
    It's either a work or legit - either way, Evolution is still over a month away so this would give her enough of a break to be ready for Trish then.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Re: Becky Lynch

Super happy she won the title at HIAC and am slightly dumbfounded that there are reports that they're trying to turn Charlotte babyface even though she continues to be boo'ed all the way through the match. The lack of a handshake and title raise from Becky at the end of the match was "supposed" to be Becky's heel move, but I saw it was more tweener/babyface than anything. Charlotte is such a natural heel, especially with her lineage, and I'm concerned that a push to force Becky into further heel territory does damage in the long run. Right now, Becky is Stone Cold and Dusty Rhodes wrapped into one. Keep going in that direction because there's money there.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Last weekend i attended the TV taping of Impact Wrestling live in Mexico city, here's my experience:

They held two dates, but i attended the second day, Friday had less people because it was held the same day as the CMLL's 85 anniversary card (even Pentagon and Fenix attended that card instead of the Impact one.)

Place was very nice but small,; i know Impact/TNA has always been a "modest" promotion, but it was a bit sad to see such a small venue half empty...
    That being said, i was surprised how much i enjoyed the show! they have great talent and they mixed it with AAA superstars so it was a well balanced "Mexican-American" wrestling show.

I was happy to see familiar faces like Johnny Impact, Austin Aries, Hernandez, Konnan and even Winter (Katie Lee Burchil *drool*)
    And here was lots of new talent i either heard/seen briefly or wasn't familiar with, like Sami Callahan (Impressed me), Tessa Blanchard, Grado, Kiera Hogan, Su Yung and Moose.
    I guess they taped two shows, because Tessa Blanchard had two matches and Austin Aries showed up twice (he also did a great promo for his title match against Johnny Impact).

Show was great, i'm happy that the promotion is slowly rebuilding, they have great talent and they are trying to leave behind the "stink" of the TNA name.
    For my part i was happy i attended i can add "Impact" to the list of wrestling promotions i have watched live along with WWE, AAA, CMLL, i guess i need to attend a New Japan date and i'm all set...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    It's either a work or legit - either way, Evolution is still over a month away so this would give her enough of a break to be ready for Trish then.
    Injuries in works are grey areas but she’s been formally erased from all promotional images for MMC. Who knows. Don’t understand why this would be a work for a feud that concluded.

Either way, if it’s legit I’ll be sorely disappointed. As would she for missing this PPV and one of the biggest matches of her career. Not to mention I could see them giving it to Sasha to further put salt in the wound.

Annoying.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Not to mention I could see them giving it to Sasha to further put salt in the wound.
    ... Sasha and Trish would be a good match. :-P

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    ... Sasha and Trish would be a good match. :-P
    Potentially but her off screen attitude has always rubbed me the wrong way and I know her bitch fit that blew up after the announcement and their past history. It has an unfair effect on me. She’s my second to least favorite 4HW as well so meh that doesn’t help either.

Becky Lynch > Charlotte > Sasha Banks > Bayley

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Sasha>Becky>Bayley>Charlotte.

The only thing Charlotte is queen of is botching. I also hate how she’s been gifted this status on the main roster solely due to her last name.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    On a positive note, I got my SlamCrate today.

• Alexa Bliss Slam Figure
    • SmackDown! Women's Championship Pin
    • Walk with Elias T-shirt
    • Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart Pillow
    • The Miz "Hello I'm Awesome" Name Tag Patch

Sorry I'm lazy and didn't take her out of her plastic case yet haha.

and this small interview excerpt.

Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-18-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    First off, I think all 4HW are great and are directly responsible for this moment. Here we go:

Sasha > Becky > Charlotte > Bayley

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    She's been 100% officially erased from the MMC and Braun and Ember are vying for a team name in the latest video WWE shared. Might as well kiss the dream match at Evolution goodbye as well since it's only 6 weeks away now. Meh.

Least with (presumably) no Alexa Bliss I don't need to watch RAW anymore, she was literally the only thing I bothered to tune in for. Meanwhile I always love to watch SmackDown! as it's the superior show with the better talent. The "B" Show is a better watch than the "A" show. Something's wrong there.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I like all 4HW but i think Bayley is the weakest...

Charlotte > Becky > Sasha > Bayley

I actually view Sasha and Becky as equal performers, probably sasha has the better mic skills, but Becky has the better ring ability...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Color me impressed 2K19.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Sasha is out of MMC with an injury now as well. She's being replaced by Mickie James.

I blame @Space Suicide for this.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Sasha is out of MMC with an injury now as well. She's being replaced by Mickie James.

I blame @Space Suicide for this.
    My mental powers aren’t THAT strong.

I read and was flabbergasted. What the fuck is going on with this tournament? It’s cursed!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    She's been 100% officially erased from the MMC and Braun and Ember are vying for a team name in the latest video WWE shared. Might as well kiss the dream match at Evolution goodbye as well since it's only 6 weeks away now. Meh.

Least with (presumably) no Alexa Bliss I don't need to watch RAW anymore, she was literally the only thing I bothered to tune in for. Meanwhile I always love to watch SmackDown! as it's the superior show with the better talent. The "B" Show is a better watch than the "A" show. Something's wrong there.
    Finn tho

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Finn tho
    Finn who? /sarcasim

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Lesnar and his camp agreed to the new deal during Summerslam weekend. That would mean before Lesnar had signed with the UFC again, meaning they would not be allowed to interfere with his WWE deals. Lesnar is likely to work Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia and then WrestleMania 35. He is rumored to be making seven figures for Crown Jewel alone. There is no word on whether or not he’ll appear on Monday Night Raw building up to the shows.
    Assuming the usual Melting Man is correct, then this fucking guy is taking Vince for a ride and he's stupidly partaking in it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's always had Vince. Most paid on the roster and works the least. Even Taker is working more dates. I've never seen anyone have the kind of deal Lesnar has. Not even Hogan.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He's always had Vince. Most paid on the roster and works the least. Even Taker is working more dates. I've never seen anyone have the kind of deal Lesnar has. Not even Hogan.
    I don't even get it. 2002-2003 Lesnar was money. This watered down 3 move UFC lite one has some of the most boring matches and feuds (thanks to Roman) that I don't understand what even warrants him getting paid in the millions.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Three moves? 16 German suplexes and a F5 (half a dozen if its Roman). His value is up because he's a UFC fighter. But let's forget how he got his ass handed to him and retired. And his value won't change when Cormier beats his ass.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Three moves? 16 German suplexes and a F5 (half a dozen if its Roman). His value is up because he's a UFC fighter. But let's forget how he got his ass handed to him and retired. And his value won't change when Cormier beats his ass.
    Lesnar also suffers from the Ronda Rousey appeal factor too, you mean?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Lesnar also suffers from the Ronda Rousey appeal factor too, you mean?
    Rousey is actually there working though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They signed Mia Yim. Good for her.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm bored with Lesnar, i know he's a "big name", so what? the guy has become boring as fuck...

Also according to The Dirty Sheets, Saudi Arabia officials offered $20 million for The Rock to become WWE Chamion and work their April show...

this is getting out of hand...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm bored with Lesnar, i know he's a "big name", so what? the guy has become boring as fuck...

Also according to The Dirty Sheets, Saudi Arabia officials offered $20 million for The Rock to become WWE Chamion and work their April show...

this is getting out of hand...
    I'm fine with him until you put a title on him and sacrifice your show quality. As a part time attraction, he's fine.

Did you know the Saudis wanted Warrior and Yokozuna? I 100% believe it too. Explains why we got a random sumo guy. I totally believe they would do that get The Rock. No doubt at all.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Bella Twins are dogshit. Liv has a (I assume) concussion thanks to this stolen Yes Kick bullshit. Brie Bella has botched every match on her return in some form or another.

WWE star Liv Morgan is reportedly suffering memory loss after she appeared to be knocked out by Brie Bella with a kick to the head.
    Third female injury for the RAW roster. The last two kicks did it. First one landed and second finished her off.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-25-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Accidents happen. But, when you know you legit landed one, fucking stop. Instead, she landed another one. Reckless
    Last edited by Piko; 09-25-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Accidents happen. But, when you know you legit landed one, fucking stop. Instead, she landed another one. Reckless
    She’s crap. She punched Ruby Riott in the face last night too. She kneed Zelina Vega in the face hard a week ago and she did her two failed suicide dives in one night. Go to the Performance Center or don’t wrestle. You’re crap!