Page 62 of 487 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 14588

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    No idea. And I just realized that they're in front of the breaking bad house...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Ted DiBiase JUNIOR quit today. Or rather, he future endeavored himself.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wasn't even aware he was still around until today...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That AJ promo was brutal. Ouch

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    That AJ promo was brutal. Ouch
    I'll say. She made all those divas look like shit and there was some truth to what she said. Plus, it's obvious the fans like her more than the rest of the divas. She's the best diva in a long time and not since the days of Trish/Lita was there a diva that I actually give a shit about.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I concur. There was a lot of truth in that segment. Wonder where they go from that. She dissected all of them. And I agree, she really did revive that divas division. The divas matches were usually sleepers. AJ actually makes it interesting and worth paying attention to. Plus, I enjoyed her matches with Kaitlyn. Gained a lot of respect for those two.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A.J.'s current gimmick shtick has been worn so thin it's nearly transparent.

Of course she spoke truth mostly, the WWE hasn't gave a rat's ass about the women's division since about 2006.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Im late (as always) but damn... Dat Knee!!!

- I hated too how Summerslam ended, but in a lot of ways it makes sense... Bryan needs someone to feud and Cena is not available... i hate Orton, but at least he's a credible opponent/champ and HHH as a heel is better (sad but true...)

- Tonight's RAW was OK, Orton VS Christian was too physical (is it me? or those guys were working really stiff?)
    - The AJ promo was evil indeed but true and in many was he has became the biggest heel in he company...
    - Bryan always delivers his main event match was great and i know how it's made up but i loved him painting the car...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    RAW was alright. I gotta admit that Triple H singing "When You Wish Upon a Star" to Daniel Bryan was pretty funny. The Punk-Heyman segment really stood out and was brutal to watch. Man, AJ's promo makes me love her even more. Plus, I love that submission move she does.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Decent Raw.
    -Like the main story line going on
    -Zeb has some of the best mic skills in all WWE not bad for an old dude....good job Dutch cracks me up all the time.

Liked AJ's promo and kinda made me like her a little. It's been a while since the Divas division had some kind of excitement. The Bellas and Eva Marie skipping around at the end and making noises through out the whole segment just really solidified what AJ's promo was trying to prove.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Kinda surprised that Ziggler didn't even have a match.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I wonder how long this partnership of Rodrigues and RVD will last for? If just till the end of the Alberto Del Rio feud, where can Rodrigues go/be used for?

The backstage Ryback segments are getting funnier at how dire they are to make him look like a 'bad-fucking-ass' like choking out Josh Matthews? Usually it's dismantling a crew tech or backstage associate. LOL.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Ricardo turn on RVD... And the stuff with Ryback is interesting. Of course, it's leading to him getting his ass kicked. My guess is that he picks on the wrong guy.

Mysterio is apparently back doing live events. So he'll probably pop back up on tv sooner than later.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I wonder how long this partnership of Rodrigues and RVD will last for? If just till the end of the Alberto Del Rio feud, where can Rodrigues go/be used for?
    I'm hoping that he hops around to whoever is feuding with ADR.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    "O-M-G you guys! I just watched last night's episode of Total Divas, and it was insane- oh my gosh! The Bellas were dealing with their obvious daddy issues. The Funkadactyls broke up, and then got back together again. Natalya's fiancé isn't much of a man... And the other two were also there. It was great, it really was, and it was the end of the world, and it's all on Sunday nights on the E! network! Ahhh!

Do you want to know what I see when I look in that ring? Honestly? A bunch of cheap, interchangeable, expendable, useless women. Women who have turned to reality television because they just weren't gifted enough to be actresses. And they just weren't talented enough to be champion!

I have saved your Divas division. I have shattered glass ceilings. I have broken down doors. Why? So a bunch of ungrateful, plastic mannequins can waltz on through without so much as a thank you? You guys can't even go backstage and shake my hand and look me in the eye, because you know that I worked my entire life to get here. I gave my life to this, and you were just handed fifteen minutes of fame.

I didn't get here because I was cute, or because I came from some famous wrestling family, or because I SUCKED... up to the right people. I got here because I am good. I earned this championship, and no matter how many red carpets you guys wanna walk on in four-thousand dollar, ridiculous heels, you will never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors.

You're all worthless excuses for women. And you will never be able to touch me. And that, is reality. " - AJ Lee
    Woa, wicked witch of the west...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Woa, wicked witch of the west...

Man, she's so fine. And I love those Chuck Taylors she wears. She's got way more personality and talent than those divas combined. Kaitlyn and Layla are actually quite good and I liked the matches AJ had with Kaitlyn. It actually made me give a shit for once about a Divas match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Couple years back, I'd never have imagined AJ would be where she is now. Completely owning it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Funny, when she was "dating" Daniel Bryan both of his characters were very similar (Underdog, nerdy, technicians) but Bryan was a Heel (and he was very over) and AJ a face... they "broke up" and Bryan became the top face in the company (right behind CM Punk in my opinion) and AJ became the top heel in the divas division...

I think both of them have proved that you don't have to be the "biggest" or the "prettiest", you just need ring skills and a charisma to work your gimmick...

Oh and AJ is easily the most attractive lady in the WWE right now...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Funny, when she was "dating" Daniel Bryan both of his characters were very similar (Underdog, nerdy, technicians) but Bryan was a Heel (and he was very over) and AJ a face... they "broke up" and Bryan became the top face in the company (right behind CM Punk in my opinion) and AJ became the top heel in the divas division...

I think both of them have proved that you don't have to be the "biggest" or the "prettiest", you just need ring skills and a charisma to work your gimmick...

Oh and AJ is easily the most attractive lady in the WWE right now...
    There's no doubt that AJ is the most attractive woman in the WWE as she doesn't look like a model and doesn't aspire too. She isn't as tall as them but she makes up for it. Plus, the fans definitely like her a lot. Even she is a heel. She did something that many of her peers haven't really been able to do since the days of Trish/Lita. She's got the in-ring skills, the personality, and the mic skills. In fact, she, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan should be the faces of the WWE. Like Punk and Bryan, she did her time honing her craft in the indie circuits and at NXT. Now, all that hard work she did is paying off.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Shawn Michaels Hulk Hogan Impersonation Action Figure, Brother!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Shawn Michaels Hulk Hogan Impersonation Action Figure, Brother!

That was one of my favorite feuds that Shawn Michaels did. He was just so hilarious from his heel promo in Montreal to that impression he gave of Hulk Hogan. It was just a shame that Hogan acted like a total bitch by not wanting to job to Michaels for their match at SummerSlam. At least Michaels got his revenge by overselling all of Hogan's moves.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    That was one of my favorite feuds that Shawn Michaels did. He was just so hilarious from his heel promo in Montreal to that impression he gave of Hulk Hogan. It was just a shame that Hogan acted like a total bitch by not wanting to job to Michaels for their match at SummerSlam. At least Michaels got his revenge by overselling all of Hogan's moves.
    Agreed, agreed!

Voila:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I remember seeing a video to the tune of the Benny Hill Show theme that featured all of the moments where Shawn was overselling everything. I was laughing my ass off. He made Hogan look like shit. The way Shawn sold the big boot still gets me to this day.

Oh, I have some ideas about the new Corporation stable that will be lead by Triple H. Stephanie will be part of the stable featuring some of the divas like the Bellas and Aksana as they feud with AJ over the Divas title as it's obvious that AJ is the top female wrestler right now.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Pure Gold:

Seriously, count how many times he says: "Brother", LOL!!!
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 08-31-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Lemme tell you something brothers, I'll be 218 years old brother, and I got for you news brother, brother, brother, brother... Again at Battle Creek, Michigan? Brother, the Hulkster only plays big city brother. BROTHER... Well, after seeing that clip brother. I have some serious politicing to do with Vincent Kennedy McMahon brother. Shit, Shawn had me in tears by that impression.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    And the cherry on top

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    "The Vicious legdrop. 1, 2, 3."

I always did state how much of an ordinary and lousy finishing move that is.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Back in the day it meant something I'm sure. But yeah, it's just a leg drop.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Back in the day it meant something I'm sure. But yeah, it's just a leg drop.
    Yeah, the same thing with John Cena's FU/Attitude Adjustment nowadays. It's just a lame finishing move.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: Professional Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Yeah, the same thing with John Cena's FU/Attitude Adjustment nowadays. It's just a lame finishing move.
    In the 80s, the leg drop and all of that was probably a big deal. In 2013, it's just a leg drop. Same does for the FU.