Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 14682

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tbh I never saw him as anything other than a top midcarder anyway

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That's one hell of a nosedive. One second you're champion, and now you're nothing. Sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still Ziggler's in a better position than the Miz, who has had one of the worst falls from grace in company history.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Dolph Ziggler > Bray Wyatt

Pathetic. Game over, Dolph.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Double post oh noez.

I bet CM Punk loses this Sunday due to Brock Lesnar interference. That'll set up a rematch between the two at Hell in a Cell in the namesake match. I'm calling it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't think Brock is coming back until WrestleMania. Santino is back... yay!!!! The reason Dolph is jobbing is because he's in the doghouse for some comments he made about John Cena.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, that would put you in the doghouse. We may see Brock sometime before Mania, but only to build up a tease a match for Mania. He probably won't wrestle until then.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Damn, that was a good match. I'm pissed that Goldust lost. He's still got it though. Tonight's RAW is pretty good so far.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Woa! i was so happy to see Dustin have such a solid match aganist Randy BOREton as the audience said: "he still got it"

Shame about Ziggler... I do like the Wyatts but in my opinion Bray Wyatt is still green as a performer and needs to improve... no love for Dolph, damn i do want him to win the WWE Championship someday...

Night of Champions prediction: Bryan loses the WWE Title match because of The Big Show (who will turn heel...)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I think Bryan will lose but I think having the Big Show interfere like that might seem predictable though I more likely see Triple H be involved and just ruin everything. I don't know. I don't want want to see another Big Show heel turn... again... Still, I like Triple H as a heel because it just makes me want to hate his guts.

BTW, can we get rid of Crybotch? All he does is lose like a bitch all because he knows he can't beat some guy and blah blah blah. What's the end game of this? Rey Mysterio comes back and beats him?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    My god! My god! My god! My god!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Can't really say I'm surprised. He's earned his retirement, though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    But is it really a retirement? There's rumors that the reason WWE and Jim Ross parted ways was over the 2K14 panel the night before SummerSlam where Ric Flair rambled and such and the WWE blames Jim Ross for that because he didn't cut Flair off or anything. This is bullshit!

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    BAH GAWD!!!

I wasn't really a fan of JR (and being a latino i grew up with the spanish announce team...), yet you can't deny he's an eminence on the wrestling world and his knowledge on the business is grand...

I recently found a video where he makes a very interesting point:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    BAH GAWD!!!

I wasn't really a fan of JR (and being a latino i grew up with the spanish announce team...), yet you can't deny he's an eminence on the wrestling world and his knowledge on the business is grand...

I recently found a video where he makes a very interesting point:

I've always wondered how awkward and not emotionally invested Spanish fans were whenever Jim Ross/The King/ANY US commentator were involved in a storyline. Can you shed some light?

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I've always wondered how awkward and not emotionally invested Spanish fans were whenever Jim Ross/The King/ANY US commentator were involved in a storyline. Can you shed some light?
    Well, they still play the "we're announcers too, we deserve respect" card a lot in those cases, plus they always acknowledge JR and The King as legends so the spanish audience sympathizes with them... but it's true that the impact is less for the latin audience (unless they attack or insult latinos in the process)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He deserves it. He's been around for ages and has been all over the place. I can't see them giving him the boot because of that panel. His influence has dwindled over the years. Maybe that was his way of phasing himself down, slowly. He did had Triple H's job before Laurenitis'(sp?) took over. It's probably a legit retirement. For the most part, he's mostly been traveling and scouting new talent and not much else.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I read JR's blog and he hasn't said anything about the panel as he states that he and the WWE parted on amicable terms. I don't know. I think JR is just trying not to say anything bad. I was hoping he would call one more WrestleMania just for the fans.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Cool video i found today:

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Gonna probably miss the first 45 min. Hopefully I just miss a del rio match

edit:

holy shit! He actually won it!
    Last edited by Piko; 09-15-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Only the WWE could make me regret my favorite wrestler winning the title. There's a shitstorm, the feud isn't over obviously, I kept waiting for HHH to come out and nullify it. This makes no sense in the long run. Orton will get a rematch at Battleground, but are they just going to have those two go back and forth?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I didn't see the PPV at all and I'm glad I didn't but.... what the hell? And I know that there's going to be a fast count where Triple H will give the title back to Orton and blah, blah, blah. BTW, Heyman's new guy is... Crybotch?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Scott Armstrong is probably gonna get sacked or humiliated on Raw, which would lead to Bryan getting stripped of the title or something.

Bryan being champ is too good to be true.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Whoever came up w/ that shit ending should be fired. Good Ol' JR wouldn't have ended it like that.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's got to lead somewhere. I'm shocked Bryan won it. And the fact that Orton just had a title reign of less than a month... Yeah, it's not over. I'm glad to see the belt on him. But, it felt VERY anti-climatic. I mean, really. Just like that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Orron has had 10 world championship reigns and almost all of them have been less than 2 months. Very anticlimactic. I love Bryan but it was way too early to give him the title unless they want him to fight HHH at HIAC.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was expecting something like Triple H doing something to screw Bryan and maybe hold the title for himself where it would eventually lead to HHH vs. Bryan at WrestleMania XXX where it's not just for the WWE Title but also the control of the company w/ Bryan representing Shane McMahon and HHH representing Vince.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    So either Bryan moves on to HHH (rumor has it HHH is going to do two more PPV's by the end of this year), or he'll extend the program with Orton (likely), or Cena or Sheamus will come back a head of schedule. They still have four more PPV's left this year, something tells me Orton and Bryan will have a few more short reigns by the end of the year. For now though, I'll be happy knowing that Daniel Bryan is a two time WWE Champion and is the most over guy since Shawn Michaels.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I really hope they don't swap the title back and forth like that. That would just cheapen the whole thing.