Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487
Results 14,581 to 14,588 of 14588

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'm going to guess it was no coincidence that Chad Gable walked in this week past a truck with "scary" Alexa Bliss on it

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I did not care for the Wyatt Sicks debut last week, but i liked Bo's "VHS" promo from tonight, i always considered him talented.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I missed cinema in the WWE. Weaving real life into kayfabe always hits when done right.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The VHS promo is by far the best I’ve ever seen Bo do.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Dude that VHS promo was fucking UNREAL.
    Incredibly effective promo. Also loved Nikki delivering the tape to Cole and then wandering off through the crowd. I really REALLY hope they don't fuck this up. There's so much pressure on this to be great, so hopefully they treat this the way they initially treated The Bloodline when that saga was at it's peak.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Roman Reigns' father, Sika Anoa'i, has passed away, according to the WWE facebook page.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Dude that VHS promo was fucking UNREAL.
    Incredibly effective promo. Also loved Nikki delivering the tape to Cole and then wandering off through the crowd. I really REALLY hope they don't fuck this up. There's so much pressure on this to be great, so hopefully they treat this the way they initially treated The Bloodline when that saga was at it's peak.
    I kind of want each member of the sicks to have an interview with uncle howdy/their alter ego to help us identify their motives - but at the same time i don't want 6 weeks of vhs tapes on TV.

I LOVE how they were in the funhouse, there was a theory somewhere that Bray/The Fiend kind of held the characters in the funhouse almost as a prison guard, and now that they're gone they sort of escaped. The possession/alternate personality angle is brilliant and i'm super excited to see what they do.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Mystery solved on Buddy Matthews-He and Rhea Ripley got married the other day. Congrats to them!