Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 3060

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2014 Tour Discussion/Speculation

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Rio date is still up on http://tour.nin.com/ . Is that usual? Don't cancelled dates usually get pulled from the site quickly?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    The Rio date is still up on http://tour.nin.com/ . Is that usual? Don't cancelled dates usually get pulled from the site quickly?
    Budapest and the other cancelled European dates had been pulled from the site almost immediately.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So did Trent join Josh on stage for some songs or did that not happen at all?

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    If he did, it would be all over ets by now. Nope.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So, how many and which shows did NIN open/close? Did anyone make a list or something?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laci View Post
    Budapest and the other cancelled European dates had been pulled from the site almost immediately.
    Ah, never mind. It's been pulled. Quietly, as all the other ones, of course.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    For those not visiting the Aussie DVD thread, some videos I've uploaded so far. Note Rob filming during Letting You:

More to come.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Does anyone know which songs Rob was on stage for? I saw Letting You and The Big come Down on youtube.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    For those not visiting the Aussie DVD thread, some videos I've uploaded so far. Note Rob filming during Letting You:

More to come.

Sanctified / Came Back Haunted

Me, I'm Not / Copy Of A / Survivalism

Only / Wish

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if any of these Latin America festivals are streaming?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    I looked into this awhile back and didn't find anything that indicated Vive Latino or Festival Estereo would be streaming. I think some or all of the Lollas may have had live streams last year, but I could totally wrong about that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    @vulgarandsick: @RITCNIN Transmission of NIN show in Mexico City will be through this page: https://t.co/Bm1Hb3aOT9

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I just watched this video (seen below). I thought I would check in on the world of NIN and see some recent tour footage, having been to the show in Toronto a few months back.

The performance is simply amazing. Not sure how else to word it. All of it and all of them on stage... I felt like I was watching hell surface.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post

Oh man, did Robin come from a job interview? And Trent is rocking basically the same shirt every show, bit tries on every single piece of shorts/trousers/whateverthehellheswearing. I never seen those festival shorts before, and now this.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrolok1 View Post
    @vulgarandsick: @RITCNIN Transmission of NIN show in Mexico City will be through this page: https://t.co/Bm1Hb3aOT9
    Someone better rip this shit.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Someone better rip this shit.
    It was tweeted by ritc so that probably won't be a problem. Still though, whoever has the capabilities, the more the merrier.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Oh man, did Robin come from a job interview? And Trent is rocking basically the same shirt every show, bit tries on every single piece of shorts/trousers/whateverthehellheswearing. I never seen those festival shorts before, and now this.
    It wasn't until looking at pictures and video I took at the Newark show until I realized he changed shirts partway through the show. He went from black sleeveless to black short sleeves. I'd have to see a video of the whole show to tell you when since I only recorded here and there.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    I think he's doing a Hugo Weaving "Elrond/Agent Smith" cosplay mashup.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    It wasn't until looking at pictures and video I took at the Newark show until I realized he changed shirts partway through the show. He went from black sleeveless to black short sleeves. I'd have to see a video of the whole show to tell you when since I only recorded here and there.
    I think it was during the "A Warm Place" intermission

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is an interview with Trent Reznor previous to his show in Mexico city, Ill make a translation, I don't have the original interview,so I hope you'll get the idea.

SOPITAS: Han pasado casi seis años desde tu última presentación en la Ciudad de México, y muchos fans están muy emocionados por tu próximo show el jueves. ¿Qué podemos esperar del concierto de Nine Inch Nails en el Vive Latino?

SOPITAs (interviewer): It's been almost six years since your last show here in Mexico City, and a lot of fans are really excited to see this show on tuesday, What can we expect of the NIN's concert at the Vive Latino?

TRENT REZNOR: Bueno, queremos pasar un buen rato. La banda ha estado de gira desde finales del verano pasado y estoy tratando de que cada bloque de la gira sea algo distinto a los demás. Estoy cambiando las cosas, estoy cambiando la producción, estoy cambiando a los integrantes de la banda, nos reducimos de lo que era un banda de ocho piezas a finales del anterior a ser una de cuatro piezas. La razón detrás de todo eso es para mantener las presentaciones vigentes, para mantener a la audiencia a la expectativa. Quiero hacer cosas que la gente no estaba esperando. De hecho, ahorita estoy formulando el setlist y yo estaría a la expectativa de un show muy completo, que no se enfoca sobre ningún disco en particular sino que abarca toda la trayectoria. Muy agresivo y conciso y listo para marchar.

TR: We just want to have a fun time there. We've been out since last summer, and Im trying every show as different as the others. Im changing the production, changing the members of the band, starting with 8, now we're just 4.

The reason for this is to mantain our shows as "fresh" as we can. to create expectation among the fans. I want to make things that people wasn´t expecting. In fact, right now I'm making the setlist, and I'll be waiting a full complete show, not focused on a special Halo, but all our Halo's. Too agressive and focused and ready to go on.

I can't fucking wait to see this show in my hometown! By the way the're enjoying their stay here, for sure!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    It was tweeted by ritc so that probably won't be a problem. Still though, whoever has the capabilities, the more the merrier.
    NIN goes on at 12:15 EST, will be starting a capture around that time. I obviously don't read Spanish well and there is no actual confirmation. But I will be recording whatever is around that time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    midnight? Damnit! I think I'll go to the bar and listen in my headphones while people look at me like I'm having a seizure in my stool.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    How long before the Mexico show starts?

from now I mean...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    7 hours =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    http://www.coca-cola.tv/mx-es/base/mainvod2

In this page you could see the NIN's show in Vive latino at 22:15 Mexico time. Choose "Señal 1"

Enjoy it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Mexico City is on Central time, so that would be 11:15pm Eastern. Just sayin'.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Time to use a proxy...

try Mediahint (for firefox or chrome) - it's AWESOME

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Please someone record

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Damnit can't use media hint on phone. Ah well. I'll either stay home or just listen to it. I'm kinda getting the thirsty Thursday itch a tad tho

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    try Mediahint (for firefox or chrome) - it's AWESOME
    Doesn't seem to work for this site (on Chrome in the US).