Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 3060

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2014 Tour Discussion/Speculation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lollapalooza Chile will be streamed via coca-cola.tv as well, and for audio will be streamed over www.rockandpop.cl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    try Hola https://hola.org/ also for chrome and firefox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hola works, just got onto that site with it, hope the show tonight is good!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Can someone confirm that it's locked to Mexico specifically? I'm trying hola with the Mexican server and I've gotten to the page, but I've got a blank screen. I got past the initial give us your age, gender, and location page, but I'm not getting any content. Is that the server that other people have used? If I can get it, I'll record it. Also, I don't speak Spanish which makes things more interesting. I had better luck with the Europe streams because I can speak French.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicmuse View Post
    Can someone confirm that it's locked to Mexico specifically? I'm trying hola and I've gotten to the page, but I've got a blank screen (I used the mexican server). Is that the server that other people have used? If I can get it, I'll record it.
    I chose the Mexican proxy, and I am on the page.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Can someone confirm that it's locked to Mexico specifically? I'm trying hola with the Mexican server and I've gotten to the page, but I've got a blank screen. I got past the initial give us your age, gender, and location page, but I'm not getting any content. Is that the server that other people have used? If I can get it, I'll record it. Also, I don't speak Spanish which makes things more interesting. I had better luck with the Europe streams because I can speak French.
    Same. I just get a blank screen with Hola.

EDIT: Don't know what I did differently, but now I'm on the page. No content on any of the channels, though...
    Last edited by Toadflax; 03-27-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is blank, the entire page?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    What is blank, the entire page?
    I get the twitter crap at the bottom, and a thing going around in a circle above it. Then it stops, and I have a play button, which I hit, and I see nothing. What browser and OS are you using? I wasn't successful with chrome or firefox on OS X 10.9. I'm trying Windows right now.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Same problems with Hola for me; on windows 7 w/chrome and getting a purely blank page, not even the twitter stuff or any options. Using the Mexico proxy, too.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I tried windows 8 with hola, the mexico proxy and both chrome and firefox. No dice. They're using AEG Digital Media Tremolo Player to actually broadcast the content; I'm not familiar with this platform. I'll give the debian box at home a try in a bit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah, I appear to have it working now in Chrome. At first I was having the white/blank screen too. I restarted Chrome after maybe 5-6 unsuccessful attempts, but not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    I'm listening to the Coca-ColaFM stream and had forgotten how annoying DJ cut-ins are during a live broadcast. I suppose I should switch to the video stream before NIN starts.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    Yeah, I appear to have it working now in Chrome. At first I was having the white/blank screen too. I restarted Chrome after maybe 5-6 unsuccessful attempts, but not sure if that had anything to do with it.
    That doesn't give me warm fuzzy feelings about the robustness of this system. Can you determine the video quality? And what OS are you using?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Page loads with the mexican proxy, but no video. Just a black box that won't load.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    As someone who doesn't know any Spanish, what's the age-gate looking thing when the page actually loads? No idea what I should put in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can you determine the video quality?
    Yeah, I got excited when the page loaded and I saw the loading spinner, assuming something was about to happen. I now have only the big black box of emptiness, too I'm on Win 7 btw.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    As someone who doesn't know any Spanish, what's the age-gate looking thing when the page actually loads? No idea what I should put in.
    I put 26+ and it worked. I put what I think is Mexico City on the list of places I don't know in Spanish.

Edit: By that, I meant that I put in "Hombe" (male), "26 a 35 anos" (26-35), and "Estado de Mexico" for location.
    Last edited by pwing47; 03-27-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: clarity

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    So has anyone actually seen a video playing on this site who isn't in mexico? I tried getting the .m3u8 playlist and it just had some heartbeat info in it... no links that could be downloaded. I also got some weird certificate errors using wget to acquire the m3u8 playlist.
    Last edited by cynicmuse; 03-27-2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: I fail at spelling

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    cynicmuse, I think you want to be looking for a .f4m manifest. I think this is an HDS stream.

For people having trouble with proxies, you could try this:

http://www.ilive.to/view/5778/watch-...annel-for-free

This is, basically, an individual user living in Mexico, and he live streams (re-broadcasts) the Vive Latino live stream each year. The thing is, there are 3 different channels being broadcast for VL, so you're at the mercy of what he wants to watch. He may not want to watch NIN when it's on. And, of course, the quality can suck since it's a stream of a stream. But, you know, no proxy issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The FM app seems to be working great. Pretty fucking cool. Gonna head out to the bar in a bit and rock out by myself haha

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I don't think that hola is working.
    In the firefox web console, it's saying that that address is forbidden (same response for wget). Anyone know of another VPN? I'd use tunnelbear, but they don't have a mexican ip.
    Last edited by cynicmuse; 03-29-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    And, of course, the quality can suck since it's a stream of a stream. But, you know, no proxy issues.
    This is just a stream of a stream of a stream of a...

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Is the stream page supposed to not have anything playing in the video box, or is that just Hola not working?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Is the stream page supposed to not have anything playing in the video box, or is that just Hola not working?
    Their region checking is smarter than Hola. I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but it isn't giving the right IP to the actual media server.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    As someone who has only the very basic understandings of IP and proxies, thanks a ton for the info/help. I really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just to confirm, it is an HDS stream.
    Last edited by cynicmuse; 03-29-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Huzzah. Oh boy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is anyone actually in Mexico recording by any chance? Or is anyone outside Mexico getting video they can record?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'm at work and can't watch - setlist updates plz.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Considering I will be missing the soundgarden tour(unfortunately). I certainly HOPE they do not a do a Still style tour. I may jump off a fucking bridge.
    Last edited by NINisamazing; 03-27-2014 at 10:04 PM.