Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3060

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2014 Tour Discussion/Speculation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This the link to the actual stream file? How can we get it to work without going through the cocacola site?

https://aegdmjsdelivery-i.akamaihd.n.../playlist.m3u8

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone know when this starts? 15 mins I assume?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    Considering I will be missing the soundgarden tour(unfortunately). I certainly HOPE they do not a do a Still style tour. I may jump off a fucking bridge.
    I don't see this anytime soon but could totally see it in say 10-15 years. Super small venues and the such.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I hear A Warm Place and now Somewhat Damaged. It has apparently begun.

Edit: Wish so bad I could actually see it. Uuugh.
    Last edited by pwing47; 03-27-2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: uugh

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    http://sipse.com/entretenimiento/tra...014-82452.html This is working in my regular browser, but I dunno if it's because I was messing around with proxies before.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That's not the same arrangement of A Warm Place they used on Tension . . . or is it?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    why is AWP in the prerecorded font?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah I popped my earplug in just in time for a warm place. If you guys are really having trouble with video download the coke FM app. Its working flawlessly and sounds great.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    why is AWP in the prerecorded font?
    I'm not sure, I can't hear it. Was it actually played by the band this time like they did when they played TDS live in full?

It was a pre-recording here in Australia, missing some elements of the song.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I'm not sure, I can't hear it. Was it actually played by the band this time like they did when they played TDS live in full?

It was a pre-recording here in Australia, missing some elements of the song.
    on the Tension tour it was being performed but with a large chunk prerecorded. Not entirely live but not entirely prerecorded either.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelBetterINC View Post
    If you guys are really having trouble with video download the coke FM app. Its working flawlessly and sounds great.
    Just downloaded the Android app on the Play Store (there were a bunch, I picked Mexico). Still just audio and no video. HALP :|

Enjoying the show regardless

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    Just downloaded the Android app on the Play Store (there were a bunch, I picked Mexico). Still just audio and no video. HALP :|

Enjoying the show regardless
    Sorry I didn't mean to imply that it had video. I'm just listening to it bud.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelBetterINC View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean to imply that it had video. I'm just listening to it bud.
    Ha, no worries. Just got excited, I suppose (and greedy for video ). Guess we're mostly all in the same boat then. Going to sit back and enjoy the rest of this bad boy.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The app is working good for me for audio. Is here video anywhere or is it just audio? Also it's a weird coincidence that I tried Mexican Coke for the first time today and now I'm listening to a concert streaming through Coca-Cola FM Mexico app.

(And for anyone who doesn't know, Mexican coke isn't what it sounds like. It's just coca cola made in Mexico without HFCS which is supposed to taste so much better but I was underwhelmed)

edit just to clarify that I was writing this before the above posts showed up.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Safe to assume the Latin America shows will be standard/similar to the Australia setlists? Considering the show so far and how there was no real significant break between these two legs, I'm guessing they'll be nearly the same.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The app is working good for me for audio. Is here video anywhere or is it just audio? Also it's a weird coincidence that I tried Mexican Coke for the first time today and now I'm listening to a concert streaming through Coca-Cola FM Mexico app.

(And for anyone who doesn't know, Mexican coke isn't what it sounds like. It's just coca cola made in Mexico without HFCS which is supposed to taste so much better but I was underwhelmed)

edit just to clarify that I was writing this before the above posts showed up.
    ?? I actually love an ice cold bottle of Mexican coke. I don't drink much soda at all, but if I do its usually a diet. I think Mexican coke tastes awesome though. I'll def buy one when I run into them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Having not listened to any of the Australia/NZ/Japan shows, this is sounding really good!

LOL at the commercial/tag placement, though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just based on tour schedule I always assumed these would be the same style as Australia shows with Europe getting so etching different and the soundgarden tour also getting something different.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Also wow, nice addition to March of the Pigs; I hope the Latino sample/interlude sticks around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That mexican soundbyte made me LOL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Also wow, nice addition to March of the Pigs; I hope the Latino sample/interlude sticks around.
    Lol. I heard that too. It'll show up on one of the tracks on Seed 9, I hope.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lol. I heard that too. It'll show up on one of the tracks on Seed 9, I hope.
    Not sure if new but survivalism sounded like it had a cool beat twist at the end. Don't remember that in any recent shows. Coulda easily missed it though.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Crossing fingers for a maraca solo on Sanctified.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yeah, sounds like people are having a damn good time. Audio is pretty good through the app.

Anyone getting video? Just wondering what the production/lighting is like. Guessing similar to the Aussie shows but doesn't hurt to ask if anyone's got clips or pics of the stage...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    adjetivo
    1. decepcionado(a), desilusionado(a) (person); frustrado(a) (hope, ambition)
    to be disappointed -> estar decepcionado(a) or desilusionado(a) (person)
    she was disappointed with the book -> el libro le decepcionó

English to Spaniah translator FTW! Heh.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Goddamn I know it gets a ton of hate or at least a bored response from a lot of people, but I absolutely love how Disappointed sounds. It just builds and builds and builds before deconstructing itself, and it's fan-fucking-tastic.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    We just got a new extra "fuck" in Disappointed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tension made an impression on me, because everytime I hear this track now (Disappointed) all I can see in my head is the amazing 3-layered mind-blowing screen setup that they did for this. I think it was so good that it made me actually fully appreciate the song instead just kinda like it.

Wonder what the audience in Mexico City is seeing right now.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Wonder what the audience in Mexico City is seeing right now.

They are seeing audio. Lots and lots of audio.... on a Coca Cola app. :|