Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails - The Multitrack Collection is now up on that torrent site that kicks your butt. (thanks @Conan The Barbarian for the suggestion)

I won't be posting a link here, so go to the site, type "Multitrack" in the search box, click on "Age" and you should be able to find it. If you can't find it, PM me.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Awesome. Thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    @wizfan : i see you like surround tracks too, so you may have forgotten I'm afraid of americans and Past the mission, own both dvd, obviously the second one is very interresting, because you hear better trent
    Edit: oups I'm afraid of americans wasnt surround, sorry
    Last edited by ninjaw; 07-05-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    @wizfan : i see you like surround tracks too, so you may have forgotten I'm afraid of americans and Past the mission, own both dvd, obviously the second one is very interresting, because you hear better trent
    Edit: oups I'm afraid of americans wasnt surround, sorry
    Whoa! There was a 5.1 mix of Past the Mission? Thanks, I'll add it in a future update of the Collection!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Whoa! There was a 5.1 mix of Past the Mission? Thanks, I'll add it in a future update of the Collection!
    I've done some ripping, looks like back audio doesn't have trent's voice, however it has the full instrumental version, do you want my work ?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I've done some ripping, looks like back audio doesn't have trent's voice, however it has the full instrumental version, do you want my work ?
    Where did you rip it from? I ripped the music video's DTS version from her DVD collection "Fade to Red" and I can hear Trent's voice faintly in the back channels (with lots of reverb). Is your version different? Please, send it to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails - The Multitrack Collection is now up on that torrent site that kicks your butt. (thanks @Conan The Barbarian for the suggestion)

I won't be posting a link here, so go to the site, type "Multitrack" in the search box, click on "Age" and you should be able to find it. If you can't find it, PM me.
    Great torrent, there was also a DLC release of Closer for Rock band, but i've no idea how you would get the individual instrument tracks.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ike_krull View Post
    Great torrent, there was also a DLC release of Closer for Rock band, but i've no idea how you would get the individual instrument tracks.
    I've gotten them and they will appear on the next version of the torrent. They're not really that different from the Guitar Hero ones I have in the current torrent, except that Trent's voice is now separated from the static effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It is nice to see a convenient collection for people that don't have these already. Everyone needs to have these.

Thank you for the collection

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Where did you rip it from? I ripped the music video's DTS version from her DVD collection "Fade to Red" and I can hear Trent's voice faintly in the back channels (with lots of reverb). Is your version different? Please, send it to me.
    Omg you're right !!! it's very low tough.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy crap Music Vault is now officially on Youtube, that means that their never seen before version of Woodstock94 is now available for free (this version got no ad, amazing sound, exclusive widescreen)

Playlist :
    HIS VHS REMIX :

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Holy crap Music Vault is now officially on Youtube, that means that their never seen before version of Woodstock94 is now available for free (this version got no ad, amazing sound, exclusive widescreen)
    I just clicked through to their website and found this:
    http://www.musicvault.com/nine-inch-...e_1013021.html
    which leads to a full playlist hosted on their site.

And a little bit of snooping via chrome dev tools yields direct links to high bitrate 480p mp4s

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Just did a little comparison between the "new" video and the old PPV video we've all seen over the past twenty years. The PPV video was cropped down quite a bit from the original proto-HD version.

Remastered PPV:

Music Vault version (letterboxing cropped out for comparison):
    Last edited by BRoswell; 07-09-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Just did a little comparison between the "new" video and the old PPV video we've all seen over the past twenty years. The PPV video was cropped down quite a bit from the original proto-HD version.
    This cropping is what they were talking about on Page 6/Figure 5 in the white paper that Leviathant linked.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    I just clicked through to their website and found this:
    http://www.musicvault.com/nine-inch-...e_1013021.html
    which leads to a full playlist hosted on their site.

And a little bit of snooping via chrome dev tools yields direct links to high bitrate 480p mp4s
    Like a sucker, I was downloading from their YouTube channel. Anyhow, it's good that this tape has finally surfaced but I'm TOTALLY surprised that it was hiding with Bill Graham and not NHK.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Like a sucker, I was downloading from their YouTube channel. Anyhow, it's good that this tape has finally surfaced but I'm TOTALLY surprised that it was hiding with Bill Graham and not NHK.
    Just to say that we already mentionned that music vault version on this same thread, back at the time there were only the Music vault website, this is not real news

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This cropping is what they were talking about on Page 6/Figure 5 in the white paper that Leviathant linked.
    Hu ? where

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Just to say that we already mentionned that music vault version on this same thread, back at the time there were only the Music vault website, this is not real news
    Higher bitrate files was news to me, but it's probably confusing since this news is split between the "spotting" & "download" threads.

Hu ? where
    Here.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    better late than never

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I had to dig back in this thread to find it, but yeah, I guess that's true. I'm assuming music vault & concert vault are the same entity? Strangely, I didn't have to fork over a subscription fee to get at the Woodstock footage. Not sure if that was always the case.

Anyways, while it appears to be repeat news, more people seem to be aware of its existence now and it's explicitly linked.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I had to dig back in this thread to find it, but yeah, I guess that's true. I'm assuming music vault & concert vault are the same entity? Strangely, I didn't have to fork over a subscription fee to get at the Woodstock footage. Not sure if that was always the case.

Anyways, while it appears to be repeat news, more people seem to be aware of its existence now and it's explicitly linked.
    There were 7 days free access, I ripped for me those mp4 since then. Also, don't forget that rare official VHS mix too, not on the regular playlist

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 07-10-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yeah, they are the same. They even link to exactly the same files on the pmd.wolfgangsvault.com server. Up until about a month ago, musicvault.com wasn't a separate site. It simply redirected to either concertvault.com or wolfgangsvault.com before that. On concertvault.com, as ninjaw says, you could sign up for a new account and get 3 days trial access, and view the videos that way. Now you can do the same thing on musicvault.com completely free.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    There were 7 days free access, I ripped for me those mp4 since then. Also, don't forget that rare official VHS mix too, not on the regular playlist
    Just wondering if you're planning on sharing these mp4s at all?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    You can just use a Firefox plugin. Its how I got mine. Its nice and all, but feels incomplete

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    Just wondering if you're planning on sharing these mp4s at all?

Not going to direct link. Some assembly required

http://pmd.wolfgangsvault.com/20140129/269/

Spoiler:
    Terrible Lie 1_ni19x1kn_1_ywzkiwo5_1.mp4
    Sin 1_6au7sixu_1_zrgkf5eh_1.mp4
    March of the Pigs 1_a4qbyjig_1_8x2xchzz_1.mp4
    Something I Can Never Have 1_pmrzf3x9_1_pjopkw75_1.mp4
    Closer 1_5hi8pcwz_1_nzv5odsv_1.mp4
    Reptile 1_5g9n1gv2_1_5ux8dghh_1.mp4
    Wish 1_e0vrkf13_1_57b9tc8g_1.mp4
    Suck 1_c5imffyi_1_gro4jkln_1.mp4
    Burn 1_v2wky595_1_lcwbb30j_1.mp4
    The Only Time 1_t4brcazx_1_z7s63rlp_1.mp4
    Down In It 1_u5q7mb14_1_u0x8htnp_1.mp4
    Dead Souls/Help Me I Am In Hell 1_vamw9m9d_1_x4k0vsh7_1.mp4
    Happiness in Slavery 1_q2xpsn4b_1_np48ek32_1.mp4
    Head Like a Hole 1_tihip17i_1_8z5xhe1y_1.mp4

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not going to direct link. Some assembly required

http://pmd.wolfgangsvault.com/20140129/269/

Spoiler:
    Terrible Lie 1_ni19x1kn_1_ywzkiwo5_1.mp4
    Sin 1_6au7sixu_1_zrgkf5eh_1.mp4
    March of the Pigs 1_a4qbyjig_1_8x2xchzz_1.mp4
    Something I Can Never Have 1_pmrzf3x9_1_pjopkw75_1.mp4
    Closer 1_5hi8pcwz_1_nzv5odsv_1.mp4
    Reptile 1_5g9n1gv2_1_5ux8dghh_1.mp4
    Wish 1_e0vrkf13_1_57b9tc8g_1.mp4
    Suck 1_c5imffyi_1_gro4jkln_1.mp4
    Burn 1_v2wky595_1_lcwbb30j_1.mp4
    The Only Time 1_t4brcazx_1_z7s63rlp_1.mp4
    Down In It 1_u5q7mb14_1_u0x8htnp_1.mp4
    Dead Souls/Help Me I Am In Hell 1_vamw9m9d_1_x4k0vsh7_1.mp4
    Happiness in Slavery 1_q2xpsn4b_1_np48ek32_1.mp4
    Head Like a Hole 1_tihip17i_1_8z5xhe1y_1.mp4
    Got it, thanks.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

I dont know what it is about your torrent, but it keeps crashing my Uclient. All other torrents work fine, but yours just makes it all wonky. I dont know why.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I dont know what it is about your torrent, but it keeps crashing my Uclient. All other torrents work fine, but yours just makes it all wonky. I dont know why.
    Succesfully downloaded and still sharing on my seedbox, I can tell you what's about his torrent : it's big

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Its working now. But before it was all screwy