Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Yeah, they are the same. They even link to exactly the same files on the pmd.wolfgangsvault.com server. Up until about a month ago, musicvault.com wasn't a separate site. It simply redirected to either concertvault.com or wolfgangsvault.com before that. On concertvault.com, as ninjaw says, you could sign up for a new account and get 3 days trial access, and view the videos that way. Now you can do the same thing on musicvault.com completely free.
    Oh right... didn't get that. So i checked my capture, yeah they're the same bitrate between both sites. BUT concert vault is also offering rippable 320kbps MP3 where MP4 are 256kbps AAC

Also in case you're wondering, here's the link for the now free official VHS, including the rare official woodstock remix : http://www.musicvault.com/woodstock-...s_1010605.html
    Last edited by ninjaw; 07-11-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So, seeing as the Multitrack Collection torrent was a success, I'm putting together a list on what I should add on the next version. I won't rush it, of course. After all, more multitracks or instrumentals may pop up in the following months. Anyway, here's what I'll definitely include:

- The Rock Band Closer multitracks (thanks XJR9000)
    - The 5.1 rips of Tori Amos' Past the Mission (thanks ninjaw)
    - The NiggyTardust instrumentals

I'm also considering adding Marilyn Manson multitracks from the albums Trent produced, as well as the 5.1 sound effects from the AATCHB menus.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    All sounds great. There are several PHM tracks that've been in Rock Band 3 for ages, I don't know if you included them in the last collection because the torrent site is blocked by my ISP.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    All sounds great. There are several PHM tracks that've been in Rock Band 3 for ages, I don't know if you included them in the last collection because the torrent site is blocked by my ISP.
    Of course I did, and they're perfect! I hope my torrent will be mirrored elsewhere (I tried uploading it to Pirate Bay and it wouldn't work at all for some reason).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Wait, what? Did I miss something? Multitrack collection? That sounds awesome!

Where can I find the first version? Would someone mind sending me a pm?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Private message sent.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Any suggestions are welcome!
    A guy on a blog made a great compilation a few years ago with most of the non-NIN remixes Trent has been involved with. The blog is now defunct unfortunately, but it might be interesting to see what we can dig up with a little snooping.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I mixed two version of Now I'm Nothing from RITC and I think this version sounds pretty good.
    https://soundcloud.com/nin902010/01-now-im-nothing

Also I did two RITC live playlists. One consisting mostly from song from post WT era
    https://soundcloud.com/nineset19/set...-ritc-playlist

And one from 1990 - 2000
    https://soundcloud.com/nin902010/set...live-1990-2000

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimeleschips View Post
    I am sharing the Victoria concert at 100%, unfortunately I'm stuck at 89.3% for the Portland show, and 15.7% for Sacramento.

So if someone can share these two ones, until I reach 100%, then I will of course let it shared.

Hello,

Nobody has Sacramento or Portland in his HDD and is able to share it? Respectively in 16 and 91.4%. I know it's been a while but I still hope

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,

can someone share a 2005 NIN CD:UK performance of 'The hand that feeds' in DVD quality?

also, a VMA Performance September 7th 1999 (VHS transfer) link is dead, can someone reupload it?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozenbaken View Post
    can someone share a 2005 NIN CD:UK performance of 'The hand that feeds' in DVD quality?
    I'm not even sure if ITV were broadcasting at DVD quality in 2005 lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I'm not even sure if ITV were broadcasting at DVD quality in 2005 lol
    - i think it was sourced from a near dvd quality MPEG2 file.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @ozenbaken this guy have lot of this stuff in DVD quality http://thepiratebay.se/user/nympholept/0/3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by telee.kom View Post
    @ozenbaken this guy have lot of this stuff in DVD quality http://thepiratebay.se/user/nympholept/0/3
    yes, but unfortunately cd:uk performance isn't included on any of nympholept dvds

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    according to my news back then, and the pure screenshot included http://ninnewsfr.mihalis.org/news.php?news=1185 it was a dvb mpeg2 file shared on torrentspy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by telee.kom View Post
    And 98% of it has zero seeds, I remember d/l the full Flac version of Discipline from the same source and waiting and waiting.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    - i think it was sourced from a near dvd quality MPEG2 file.
    I always thought Trent was having a laugh with that performance, kind of like when Nirvana did Top Of The Pops.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Hello,

Here's the original DVB source:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/km...dvb_source.mpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Thanks!

Also, I found the video of Only from Sziget 2007

@ninjaw megaupload is dead, so, can you please reupload it somewhere?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I was wondering if someone could help me out in getting a hold of the highest quality copy of The Downward Spiral.
    I already own the album on CD along with the re-release double disc.
    I heard about a 24 bit FLAC version and I heard about the SACD rip.
    Could someone help in finding out which one is the highest quality version that you can get?
    I would love to get this album is absolute high end lossless.
    I know just ripping my CDs will not get that, even if I rip them in FLAC.
    So if someone could please PM to help me out in finding the definitive version for audiophiles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I was wondering if someone could help me out in getting a hold of the highest quality copy of The Downward Spiral.
    Could someone help in finding out which one is the highest quality version that you can get?
    So if someone could please PM to help me out in finding the definitive version for audiophiles.
    It doesn't really matter which version is regarded by professionals as the absolute best. Ripping your CD in FLAC, or even 320 kbps mp3 will be fine for 99% of the population. Unless you have some seriously high-end gear you aren't going to notice a difference. I'd say just listen to the 5.1 mix on the best speakers/headphones you can get a hold of. You won't be disappointed.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    if you own the double-disc deluxe edition, you own the highest quality version available, you just need an SACD-capable player on which to play it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    if you own the double-disc deluxe edition, you own the highest quality version available, you just need an SACD-capable player on which to play it.
    So wait, is the SACD version surround sound?
    Last edited by neorev; 11-10-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    if you listen to the SACD layer, you have the option of 5.1 (surround) or 2.0 (stereo). if you listen to the CD layer, it's just stereo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nine_Inch_Nails_Live_Video_2008_12_07_Portland_OR
    Nine_Inch_Nails_Live_Video_2008_12_12_Sacramento_C A

PLZ come on SEEDER!!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    What you asked is non sense, if you rip in flac the dualdisk version, you will have the exact same quality, that is 24bit 5.1
    Now yes there is also a more rare Sacd version (i found it on a russian torrent) it's more rare because this ridiculous format is hard to rip and doesn't exist anymore anyway, but you will get the same thing in a shitty format non flac.
    I just played both rips to check, sure sacd is in 5.1 too, it may have more bitrate than dualdisk... but probably not, actually the only thing owning both dualdisk and sacd rips, is that the bonus disc is in sacd 24bit stereo (and that the creepy format may play directly on hardware)

PS: please note that it's far easier to rip the dualdisk, but as for sacd, you doesn't want to produce a flac from the shitty regular dvd version, even if it's in 5.1 What you want is rip the DVD audio, that is different both DVD audio and video are available on the same dualdisk
    PS2 : SACD rips are iso or DFF files they play almost only in Foobar2000, both SACD are almost 3GB when ripped
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-29-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    What you asked is non sense, if you rip in flac the dualdisk version, you will have the exact same quality, that is 24bit 5.1
    Now yes there is also a more rare Sacd version (i found it on a russian torrent) it's more rare because this ridiculous format is hard to rip and doesn't exist anymore anyway, but you will get the same thing in a shitty format non flac.
    I just played both rips to check, sure sacd is in 5.1 too, it may have more bitrate than dualdisk... but probably not, actually the only thing owning both dualdisk and sacd rips, is that the bonus disc is in sacd 24bit stereo (and that the creepy format may play directly on hardware)

PS: please note that it's far easier to rip the dualdisk, but as for sacd, you doesn't want to produce a flac from the shitty regular dvd version, even if it's in 5.1 What you want is rip the DVD audio, that is different both DVD audio and video are available on the same dualdisk
    PS2 : SACD rips are iso or DFF files they play almost only in Foobar2000, both SACD are almost 3GB when ripped
    Appreciate the info, man. All of these different versions of TDS, my apologies for the confusion. I'm new this is whole SACD format. I was a bit confused by the SACD and DualLayer releases. I just want to get the definitive highest possible quality version of TDS is what I was aiming for. I read somewhere that the SACD version was the definitive version, even over the vinyl (which everyone says vinyl is the best format).

I was going to buy the SACD version, but see that you need a special player. I sold my fat PS3, which played SACD, but I heard the new PS4 does not support it... PS4 doesn't even play CDs from what I read, only DVD and Blu-Ray. I'm looking to pick up a high end surround sound set up next month and wanted to experience The Downward Spiral properly.

I'm looking to go back and pick up my favorite albums in the highest possible quality they were released it. Like Underworld just re-released their album "Dubnobasswithmyheadman" remastered and on Blu-Ray. Someone ripped it for me in lossless and it sounds amazing.
    Last edited by neorev; 11-29-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    My solution is easy, don't use digital and stick to just using the SACD :P

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I definitely plan on picking the SACD TDS up along with the Underworld Blu-Ray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there anywhere else these torrents can be found? Seeing as Pirate Bay is down most of those links don't work.