Thread: Life in general: does it suck or is it awesome?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm at a scary and nervous yet exciting and interesting time in my life at the moment. There's one thing about me that I haven't explicitly revealed to you yet, ETS (and my from what I have told you, haven't I had an interesting life so far?), and it's about to come to a head.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    I'm at a scary and nervous yet exciting and interesting time in my life at the moment. There's one thing about me that I haven't explicitly revealed to you yet, ETS (and my from what I have told you, haven't I had an interesting life so far?), and it's about to come to a head.
    If you come out as transgendered I'm going to be really pissed, because I'm the resident trans person on this board. God dammit.

P.S. I'm totally kidding about that, to any other transgendered people that may or may not be on this board. Ok. Disclaimers are fun.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    If you come out as transgendered I'm going to be really pissed, because I'm the resident trans person on this board. God dammit.
    She has too many corsets, ruiner. And the Fakir Musafar look is sooooooooooo passe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Whenever you're ready. We'll support you 100% (unless you're a serial killer or something).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze View Post
    Whenever you're ready. We'll support you 100% (unless you're a serial killer or something).
    (Or if she kicked puppies...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ... You're a man?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I have a feeling about what it may be, but it is not my place to disclose it.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leo3375 View Post
    Holy shit. I knew it but I was in denial. Icklekitty is Trent.

This explains the love of corsets!

Quote Originally Posted by Torgo View Post
    (Or if she kicked puppies...)
    If she kicked a furry, though, I think we'd all be ok with that.
    Last edited by theruiner; 12-02-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to post properly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Holy shit. I knew it but I was in denial. Icklekitty is Trent.

This explains the love of corsets!

If she kicked a furry, though, I think we'd all be ok with that.
    I wish I could like this post, but I turned my ETS viewing into "Johnbron Mode" and nixed the facebook connection.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ooh I am the centre of attention! Yes, I like being a girl way too much and while Trent is sometimes a girl and always likes his own way, that is not so. I wouldn't kick a puppy but I'd deffo kick Christo's baby.

Quote Originally Posted by leo3375 View Post
    I am curious, you should PM me.