Page 34 of 156 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 4666

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Sounds like self defense to me. The fat fuck fake cop with the gun chased down the negro hoodie kid with the Skittles, even got out of his CAR to confront the negro Skittles Boy. Had Zimmerman waited in his car by the gate, like he was told ...
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    It's starting... This is downtown San Francisco. So far it's peaceful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I know if some fat fuck started following me for no reason while I'm 16 and black just trying to get my black ass and my Skittles back to my dad's house and some fat fuck vigilante started casing my ass, I'd cap him. Because who knows what kinda lynching shit he had in store for me. I'd be defending myself from the fat fuck fake cop wannabe who was told to stay the fuck in his CAR and wait by the GATE for the police to arrive. Because all negro teens armed with Skittles are dangerous enough to wait for the SWAT team to arrive.
    Zimmerman spoke up against the Sanford police department for suspicions of covering up the killing of a homeless black man by a cop's son, this case had nothing to do with race, even Trayvon's family has agreed.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Oh shit, the blacks have started their race war!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Let's play the tapes with Zimmerman bitching about niggers in the neighborhood

Stay in your car, meet the officers at the gate

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Volt Phantom View Post
    this case had nothing to do with race, even Trayvon's family has agreed.
    You're such a fucking tool.

Trayvon Martin’s parents suggest racial profiling was responsible for his death

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Being BIF (Black In Florida) is akin to being Emmett Till on vacation

Was a black teen supposed to assume that the fat fuck casing him at night just wanted to shake hands and be friends and ask to borrow his Skittles?

That's like if a 16-yr-old female was being chased down at night and was to assume that the stalker is a women's rights advocate who wants to discuss equal pay.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Spin it to win it, he who dies with the best attorney wins.
    So, Zimmerman had the better defense two times in a row?

It's like the prosecution brought skittles to a gun fight...

Spoiler: ok im done
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 07-14-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    I'll go ahead and be angry about this because Obama and the media told me to be if that makes you happy.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Obama? You means that Negro ?

Oh yeah thems Negros has us all brainwashed, we's all listening to rap music now and eating fried chicken and watermelon because the president is colored.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know we disagree on stuff, but usually Allegro you are entirely reasonable and refreshingly even-headed and mature, but right now you're just being ridiculous.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Just to clarify. Zimmerman is just as white as Obama.

Spoiler: I think allegro is drunk :P

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Zimmerman had a broken nose and said he felt himself losing consciousness from having his head slammed into concrete, don't try to diminish that to something less than what it is.
    So he says...

It's possible and yes i realize the abrasions on his head, seen the photos... + scene of the crime and traces blood on the sidewalk, I'm no medical expert but I'm still kinda skeptical of whether he was losing consciousness or not...

Never truly know what Zimmerman could or could not have done in that situation.

Really if he was experiencing loss of consciousness he should have gone to the hospital, why would he have declined to go if the symptoms of his injuries were that severe? would be completely idiotic on his part either that or he's full of beans.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 07-14-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Zimmerman was not a "fat fuck" when this went down, was rather thin at the time.

This was his face that night:

He could've made different decisions prior to the TM physical encounter, but this trial was about did he act in self defense.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

I know we disagree on stuff, but usually Allegro you are entirely reasonable and refreshingly even-headed and mature, but right now you're just being ridiculous.
    well yeah but so are you. Win win!

This discussion has become much too comical for me to be "reasonable."

Now people are actually defending "fat."

When you get out of a car and confront a teen who knew nothing about you until you followed the teen (even after being told to stand down) and that child defends himself, and then you claim self defense after you were the one chasing the kid down, that doesn't seem odd ?

Anyway, people in law have seen this as "OJ" for weeks; terrible amateur prosecution. Ultimately, this "Stand Your Ground" law is scary shit.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Anyway, people in law have seen this as "OJ" for weeks; terrible amateur prosecution.
    this absolutely may be the situation, but how the hell does it make the failure due to race!?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    this absolutely may be the situation, but how the hell does it make the failure due to race!?
    It isn't.

It HAPPENED due to obvious profiling.

But the shit prosecution is just shit prosecution.

Law is a game of better attorneys.

A great attorney could have gotten Hitler a not guilty verdict. Seriously.

edit; however, note that the state's attorney is elected. this is her 2nd term.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess to me, watching the trial, it seemed like there were a lot of calls from the judge that went against the defense, so I'm not buying the better attorney thing. I mean I think the prosecution had some bad witnesses, but then Don West was weak to me across the whole thing.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Not surprising but people are posting hockey riot footage on YouTube as riots in response to the Zimmerman verdict.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Not surprising but people are posting hockey riot footage on YouTube as riots in response to the Zimmerman verdict.
    ugh
    People really want riots to happen. The media has been pushing the idea on people for several days now. This stuff is borderline instigation.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

I guess to me, watching the trial, it seemed like there were a lot of calls from the judge that went against the defense, so I'm not buying the better attorney thing. I mean I think the prosecution had some bad witnesses, but then Don West was weak to me across the whole thing.
    We're not talking suppressed evidence or objections. The prosecution was too cocky and left out a ton of evidence. Hell, they didn't add the manslaughter charge until they realized they were doing a shitty job at presenting their case. The jury selection, alone, is grounds for malpractice. The tapes where Zimmerman was told to stand down? Mysteriously not presented to the jury. Cocky.

The only time a cocky prosecution wins is in Federal court.

Now, let's see if there's a civil trial.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    You can't appeal a non-guilty verdict, correct? Zimmerman is forever off the hook?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

yup

double jeopardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought the manslaughter addition was brilliant, in fact I'd have to agree with some analysts that it may have been the plan all along. The addition created arguably positive confusion and the defense didn't even really try to address it. I think second degree murder was a reach and the manslaughter charge was an enticing compromise that ultimately could've been as bad as second degree murder in punishment. In fact when the jury question came out about it I would've bet everything I have that manslaughter was going to be the jury decision.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

I agree. But it was too late; the incompetent prosecution had already built their case (opening argument, evidence, witnesses) on 2nd degree murder (which, I agree, was heavy handed). He should have been charged with manslaughter in the first place.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    The other thing that needs to be said about Zimmerman is he broke the rules for concealed carry. You never want to seek out confrontation. You avoid it at all costs. Again, not illegal but its fucking stupid.

Supposedly, Martin followed after Zimmerman and engaged him when he was returning to his car though...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Random General Headlines

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Supposedly, Martin followed after Zimmerman and engaged him when he was returning to his car though...
    Not true according to witnesses.

And none of this negates the fact that the kid would be alive today if Zimmerman would have done what he was instructed to do: meet authorities at the gate, let authorities handle it.

"Fucking punks" always get away, said Zimmerman.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-14-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    what
    the
    fuck

NAACP is asking Obama to get the DOJ to file a civil case on Zimmerman. That's just fucking broken. Obama had no place in this trial to begin with. If this actually happens... http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/13/na...nst-zimmerman/

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Fucking Oakland... Store windows getting smashed and cop cars destroyed:
    https://twitter.com/ABC/status/35630...591488/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/3...786048/photo/1

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    All I have to say is that "outrage" is not what I'm feeling. To me, that word incorporates an element of surprise. I am not at all surprised at how this turned out.