Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
I really, really enjoy the gameplay of Titanfall and I think the game is fun but only just after two weeks, I can honestly say that I am bored with. Shame.
Yeah, I get the same with most multiplayer-centric titles. I have to admit, the only one I really got into for any prolonged period of time was Quake III Arena and maybe Quake Wars. This I had really high hopes for in terms of keeping me hooked and it felt a lot like Quake Wars and I think I played solidly for a week. But it suffers from the same awful matchmaking of a lot of online games and once I win, who's there to celebrate with me? I guess I'm just bad at making online friends and I sometimes feel that a levelling system means that I need to invest time and energy that I don't have these days into a multiplayer shooter.

That said for those who have the time and indeed the skill to rank up it is undoubtedly a fantastic title. I just wish there were more basic modes in these games for players who don't want to go through the ranks. I do realise this may leave it open to exploitation from higher ranked players, but the matchmaking doesn't work for me either.