Thread: Converge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So I got my vinyl album today (and my CD is slated for delivery tomorrow) and I got a lot of goodies with it. I got a poster of the album, three stickers (Converge The Dusk In Us "stacked logo" cover, a Deathwish sticker and one that has the Burn logo on it that says "Do or Die") and one oddity...I got a gatefold jacket for another vinyl album. I got one for Acid Tiger, which I looked and seen is a Death Wish record alumni, but it has no record nor any slits on the sleeve. Looks like a misprint gatefold that I got on accident?

I'll post photos tomorrow if @eversonpoe doesn't beat me to it as always.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 11-03-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    So I got my vinyl album today (and my CD is slated for delivery tomorrow) and I got a lot of goodies with it. I got a poster of the album, three stickers (Converge The Dusk In Us "stacked logo" cover, a Deathwish sticker and one that has the Burn logo on it that says "Do or Die") and one oddity...I got a gatefold jacket for another vinyl album. I got one for Acid Tiger, which I looked and seen is a Death Wish record alumni, but it has no record nor any slits on the sleeve. Looks like a misprint gatefold that I got on accident?

I'll post photos tomorrow if @eversonpoe doesn't beat me to it as always.
    mine hasn't come yet! post away

i'm guessing they put it in there as extra packing material. usually you get extra sleeves when you do a pressing, and i've had deathwish use them as packing material before. plus, if it looks cool, you can always frame it! haha