Thread: The Prodigy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Why is California always skipped by them?
    Last time they played NYC was 2009, that same year they played LA and the west coast. They even came back to the southwest and west and played LA again in 2011 when they opened for Linkin Park. So technically, west coast had more Prodigy shows than the east coast. Since opening for LP in 2011, they only played the 2015 RiotFest in Chicago, Denver, and Toronto and the 2017 Ultra Music Festival in Miami. In 2009, they split up the tour and played east coast in March and wwest coast in May. Perhaps they will do the same this time. The solo shows are selling out (NYC, Boston), so hopefully this will show they have demand here.
    Last edited by neorev; 02-21-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Last time they played NYC was 2009, that same year they played LA and the west coast. They even came back to the southwest and west and played LA again in 2011 when they opened for Linkin Park. So technically, west coast had more Prodigy shows than the east coast. Since opening for LP in 2011, they only played the 2015 RiotFest in Chicago, Denver, and Toronto and the 2017 Ultra Music Festival in Miami. In 2009, they split up the tour and played east coast in March and wwest coast in May. Perhaps they will do the same this time. The solo shows are selling out (NYC, Boston), so hopefully this will show they have demand here.
    I knew someone would come in here and prove me wrong.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I knew someone would come in here and prove me wrong.

I do hope the west coast gets some proper shows soon.