Thread: NIN songs you haven't seen live (but want to)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NIN songs you haven't seen live (but want to)

I was going through the catalog just now and making a list of all the songs I haven't seen live and which ones I'd actually care to see; I'm curious about the rest of your experiences and opinions of which NIN songs you've never seen that you'd like to. Here's mine:

PHM

Kinda I Want To (don't want)
    That's What I Get (don't want)
    The Only Time (want)
    Ringfinger (want a lot)

Broken

Happiness in Slavery (want)

TDS

I was lucky enough to be at the Palladium show

TF (left)

We're in This Together (want)

TF (right)

Where is Everybody? (want a lot - never played I believe)
    I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally (don't care, never played I believe)
    Underneath it All (want the most of any I haven't seen, also never played I believe)
    Ripe with Decay (less than don't want, negative amounts of wanting, never played)

WT

Sunspots (neutral, never played? I believe it was at least soundchecked at some point and I think some spiral members saw it.)

From Year Zero forward things start to get a little fuzzy. The only way I haven't seen these songs live is if they've never been played before I'm pretty sure, as I've been following the band extensively since '05. It would be pretty rad if Trent peppered in some more Ghosts tracks here and there. I really enjoyed the Ghosts portion of the Lights in the Sky tour.

Let me know if I'm incorrect about any of the songs that have never been played, and also if you happen to know off the top of your head which songs from YZ forward have never been played I'd be interested to know.

Edit: Ha, just saw Ryan's thread halfway down the page, so nevermind on that last part. No more guesswork required. :P
    Last edited by hellabryanstyle; 11-26-2013 at 07:50 PM.