Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: The Glitch Mob

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

The Glitch Mob

Well, the new album has finally leaked and it was everything I was expecting.. good old fashioned Glitch. Anyone like these guys?? I would say 1/3 of the band that goes by the name of Ooah is probably my favorite aspect about these guys. All of them solo.. eDIT, Ooah, and Boreta make some great beats and tunes on their own... but it is always nice to hear them come to life in their group. I loved "Drink the Sea" and "We Can Make The World Stop", and this album picks up right where they left off.

TRACKLIST:
    1. Mind Of A Beast
    2. Our Demons (feat. Aja Volkman Reynolds)
    3. Skullclub
    4. Becoming Harmonious (feat. Metal Mother)
    5. Can’t Kill Us
    6. I Need My Memory Back (feat. Aja Volkman Reynolds)
    7. Skytoucher
    8. Fly By Night Only (feat. Yaarrohs)
    9. Carry The Sun
    10. Beauty Of The Unhidden Heart (feat. Sister Crayon)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Happen to have a link on hand?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    They do great remixes and have some decent tracks. This is my favorite remix:

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Check your inbox

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    A few months ago, I mentioned The Glitch Mob, and someone said "Didn't they break up?" A quick visit to Wikipedia, and I replied wildly, "Don't DO that!"

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the new album.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    A few months ago, I mentioned The Glitch Mob, and someone said "Didn't they break up?" A quick visit to Wikipedia, and I replied wildly, "Don't DO that!"

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the new album.
    Nooo! Haha, I would have went straight to wiki myself if I heard that. Ooah was doing his thing in Pantyraid with Marty Party, Boreta and eDIT just took a nice break. It definitely has the sound that Glitch has always had, but it is a bit more upbeat and has a nice heavy house/glitch vibe to it. It's no "Drink the Sea", but it holds a very satisfying listen first time around.

My favorites so far:

Mind of a Beast
    Our Demons
    Skytoucher
    Carry the Sun

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Seconded, if you wouldn't mind? I pre-ordered the new album a month ago, buuut...Fuck it. The new material sounds great. "Can't Kill Us" gets some pretty heavy play in my daily musical musings.

I wish they'd released more of their b-sides, too. They put one up for free download a couple years ago, aaand never posted any more. It's a shame, because "Black Aura" was SIIICK.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Wow this album is bonkers good.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    Seconded, if you wouldn't mind? I pre-ordered the new album a month ago, buuut...Fuck it. The new material sounds great. "Can't Kill Us" gets some pretty heavy play in my daily musical musings.

I wish they'd released more of their b-sides, too. They put one up for free download a couple years ago, aaand never posted any more. It's a shame, because "Black Aura" was SIIICK.
    I'll hook ya up dude.

Ahh, I almost forgot about Black Aura.. I love that track for it's dirtiness. It's still floating around on youtube, but I am sure they have a slew of b-sides that have never seen the light of day. More Voltage is probably one of my favorite mixtapes ever.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Tour dates mates.