Thread: Alessandro Cortini (Blindoldfreak, Sonoio, Skarn, & other projects)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Bought the 7" pressing of "Scientist". The flac zip file is taking forever to download though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Bought the 7" pressing of "Scientist". The flac zip file is taking forever to download though.
    Anyone else having problems just getting the download email? I've submitted my address a bunch of times for the free download, but still nothing coming through my inbox.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Anyone else having problems just getting the download email? I've submitted my address a bunch of times for the free download, but still nothing coming through my inbox.

Yeah, I had the same trouble this morning. I sent 3 requests. The 3rd one I got immediatly, then 7 hours later while out I got an e-mail to my phone saying "your download is ready" haha, little too late, but yeah... at first I was thinking it was punishment for choosing to just download it for free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, I had the same trouble this morning. I sent 3 requests. The 3rd one I got immediatly, then 7 hours later while out I got an e-mail to my phone saying "your download is ready" haha, little too late, but yeah... at first I was thinking it was punishment for choosing to just download it for free.
    I still haven't got any from the emails for the account I was trying. After reading your post ManBurning, I decided to try another address and got the link automatically. Odd ...