Thread: King Crimson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Some news on later releases.

A lot of folks have been asking about the availability of downloads from the last tour. As Mr.Stormy indicated in his reply to a guestbook question earlier this week, there are no downloads of the 2014 tour envisaged at this stage. Jakko Jakszyk is currently listening through all the recordings of the concerts assessing what might be made available for release in the spring of 2015.

Staying with the 2014 tour, the good news is that the phenomenally successful Elements Of King Crimson tour box will be available for mail order (Inner Knot) and regular retail from November.

The 40th Anniversary Edition of Beat will now also be 2015. While many will be disappointed at the news, the prevailing view is that it's better to have the CD/DVD-A release as good as it possibly could be, and in order to achieve that the release date has been shifted.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Some news on later releases.
    so does that mean we still have to wait longer for three of a perfect pair and thrak? UGH!

i had some down-time this week (lack of work, not really a good thing, but) i took some time to just sit on my couch, read, and listen to a few KC albums in 5.1 for the first time in a while. i'm going chronologically, so islands is up next. not that i could ever forget, but steven wilson really did an amazing job with these, and they're just so fun to listen to.