Thread: Lyrics that depict your current disposition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Guns N' Roses - Out Ta Get Me

Been hiding out and laying low. It's nothing new to me. Well you can always find a place to go if you can keep your sanity.

They break down the doors and rape my rights but they won't touch me.

Sometimes it's easy to forget where you're going. Sometimes it's harder to leave. And every time you think you know what you're doing, that's when your troubles exceed.

They push me in a corner just to get me to fight but they won't touch me.

Some people got a chip on their shoulder, and some would say it was me.

They're out to get me!

Take that one to heart!

Guns N' Roses - One In A Million

Yes I needed some time to get away. I need some peace of mind, some peace of mind that will stay.

Guns N' Roses - Dust N' Bones

Times moves on. That's the way. We live in hope to see that next day. That's all right.

Sometimes these things, they are so easy. Sometimes these things, they are so cold. Sometimes these things just seem to rip you right in two. Oh, no man. Don't let them get to you.

There's no logic here today. Do as you got to go your own way. I said that's right. Time's short your life's your own, and in the end we are just dust and bones.

Guns N' Roses - November Rain

But nothing lasts forever and we both know that hearts can change. And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November Rain. We've been through this such a long, long time just trying to kill the pain.

Do you need some time on your own. Do you need some time all alone. Everybody needs some time on their own. Don't you know you need some time all alone.

I know it's hard to keep an open heart when even friends seem out to harm you. But if you could heal a broken heart, wouldn't time be out to charm you.

And when your fears subside and shadows still remain. I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame. So never mind the darkness we can still find a way. Well nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain.

Don't you think you need somebody? Don't you think you need someone? Everybody needs somebody! You're not the only one! You're not the only one! Everybody needs somebody!

Guns N' Roses - Don't Damn Me

Sometimes I want to kill. Sometimes I want to die. Sometimes I want to destroy. Sometimes I want to cry. Sometimes I could get even. Sometimes I could give up. Sometimes I could give. Sometimes I never give a fuck.

It's only for a while. I hope you understand. I never wanted this to happen. Didn't want to be a man. So I hid inside my world. I took what I could find. I cried when I was lonely. I fell down when I was blind.

I know you don't want to hear me crying. And I know you don't want to hear me deny that your satisfaction lies in your illusions, but your delusions are yours and not mine. We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines.

Guns N' Roses - Dead Horse

Sick of this life. Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share. Nobody understands quite why we're here. Searching for answers that never appear. But maybe if I look real hard, I'd, I'd see you're trying too. To understand this life that we're all going through.

Sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse and I don't know why you'd be bringing me down. It may sound funny but you'd think by now I'd be smiling. I guess some things never change.

Guns N' Roses - Coma

When all I needed was clarity, and someone to tell me what the fuck was going on. Goddamn it.

It's a miracle how long we can stay. In a world our minds created, in a world that's full of shit.

Please understand me. I'm climbing through the wreckage of all my twisted dreams, but this cheap investigation just can't stifle all my screams.

No one's going to bother me anymore. No one's going to mess with my head no more. I can't understand what all this fighting's for, but it's so nice here down off the shore. I wish you could see this because there's nothing to see. It's peaceful here and it's fine with me. Not like the world where I used to live. I never really wanted to live.

But who I am to tell you that I've seen any reason you should stay. Maybe we'd be better off without you anyway.

You got a one way ticket on your last chance ride. Got a one way ticket to your suicide. Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive.

And all this crass communication that has left you in the cold isn't much consolation when you feel so weak and old.

They'd be calling in the morning. They'll be hanging on the phone. They'll be waiting for an answer but you know nobody's home. When the bell stops ringing, it was nobody's fault but your own.

And it's so easy to be social. It's so easy to be cool. Yeah, it's easy to be hungry when you ain't got shit to lose.

When you reach the point of breaking, know it's going to take some time to heal the broken memories that another man would need just to survive.

Guns N' Roses - 14 Years

I've been the beggar. I've played the thief. I was the dog they all tried to beat.

But it's been 14 years of silence. It's been 14 years of pain. It's been 14 years of that are gone forever and I'll never have again.

Bullshit and contemplation, gossip's their trade. If they knew half the truth, what would they say? Well I'm past the point of concern. It's time to play. These last 4 years of madness sure put my straight. You don't get back 14 years in just one day. So hard to keep my own head. Just go away.

Guns N' Roses - Estranged

So nobody ever told you baby, how it was going to be? What will happen to you, baby? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Young at heart and it gets so hard to wait, when no one I know can seem to help me now. Old at heart and I mustn't hesitate. If I'm to find my own way out. Still talking to myself, and nobody's home. Alone.

When I find out all the reasons. Maybe I'll find another way. Find another day. With all the changing seasons of my life. Maybe I'll get it right next time. And now that you've been broken down. Got your head out of the clouds. You're back down on the ground, and you don't talk so loud and you don't walk so proud anymore, and what for?

Well I jumped into the river too many times to make it home. I'm out here on my own. I'm drifting all alone. If it doesn't show, give it time to read between the lines. Because I see the storm is getting closer and the waves they get so high. Seems everything we've ever known here, why must it drift away and die?

But everything we've ever known is here. I never wanted it to die.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-21-2015 at 07:16 PM.