Thread: spaceSuicide's Horrortastic Horrific Horror Film Thread...Of Horror!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I concur on Spade but I am a big fan of Everybody Loves Raymond. One of the few sitcoms that made me laugh out loud.

*going back on topic*

I'm definitely watching Session 9 tonight. Prior to this movie, my horror watchlist was getting dry. Most of the movies I have queued have ratings of 5-5.5 on IMDB. This is as low as I can go for horror movies.

It's tough choosing between Banshee Chapter, Left For Dead or Truth or Die
    I love b-movies but you usually have to go through 8 crappy ones to find a couple good ones.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    I concur on Spade but I am a big fan of Everybody Loves Raymond. One of the few sitcoms that made me laugh out loud.

*going back on topic*

I'm definitely watching Session 9 tonight. Prior to this movie, my horror watchlist was getting dry. Most of the movies I have queued have ratings of 5-5.5 on IMDB. This is as low as I can go for horror movies.

It's tough choosing between Banshee Chapter, Left For Dead or Truth or Die
    I love b-movies but you usually have to go through 8 crappy ones to find a couple good ones.
    Most of the best horror b-movies are from the 1980's.

There's a low-budget horror b-movie that was filmed in my no name town's old, abandoned hospital. Ghost hunters in town and the area visit often, people have found scripts from the movie still in the hospital on the floors.

It's called The Boneyard.