Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schemo View Post
    My lucky ass just scored an autographed nin/soundgarden print at a merchant stand with only 5 of that type of print at it. I had em look through the stack n there it was. Hell yeah. Already bought a non signed one so if they sell out n someone would like to buy it message me. As long as your not gonna go sell it on eBay. Collectors only. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can ask for them to look through it, really?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I kinda had to talk the lady into it but I also did it right before they let the general admission in. And it was an off to the side merch stand that only had 5 of those prints. There's gotta be one or two floating around Still. The guy at the stand made a phone call to see how much they were supposed to charge me for it ($45) and he found out that supposedly there's only 4-5 signed throughout the venue. I know there's a stack still by the north most entrance. Give it a try. Good luck.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mutato View Post
    yea on bottom right I thought....my boyfriend had read it out-loud and said I had two hundred something of 600..and I said 600? I thought it was less than that..so I'll check when I get home out curiosity.
    I looked at it again. It says 400, but the 4 is written in a way that it could be confused as a 6. Just the artist's handwriting, I guess.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schemo View Post
    My lucky ass just scored an autographed nin/soundgarden print at a merchant stand with only 5 of that type of print at it. I had em look through the stack n there it was. Hell yeah. Already bought a non signed one so if they sell out n someone would like to buy it message me. As long as your not gonna go sell it on eBay. Collectors only. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that's bull shit!!!! I mean good for you, but that's not how they intended it to go down.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hey. I woulda bought the whole stack of 5 they had at that stand to get the autographed one. And I already had tried my luck at the main merch stand and got a non signed one and they still had a fat stack and said they were out of the autographed ones. I still got lucky.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    You can ask for them to look through it, really?
    Some places they will, depends on who you can convince. In London they were having none of it so I walked off sulking.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    There was a long sleeve shirt tonight that said Nine Inch Nails like 5 times on it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    There was a long sleeve shirt tonight that said Nine Inch Nails like 5 times on it.
    Can you grab a photo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I checked... it could be 400 I guess .. the 4 kinda looks like a 6, but I can see it either way.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I got a pic of merch, upload when I get home

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    let me ask what everyone wants to know is there anything on the back?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They had this at the Detroit show, too. It was the first time I had seen it; almost positive it wasn't at Vegas thru Chicago.

I was plum out of cash, otherwise I would've dropped the dough for it. I think it was 50, but I might be making that up. Might've been 35 or 40, but someone else should verify. I was a bit woozy after the NIN show.

My guess is that there is nothing on the back (sadly).

Edit: I'm an idiot. The photo shows $40, haha. Not a bad price for a badass long sleeve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

autographed camden print.

[IMG][/IMG]

CHECK IT OUT.
    SOUNGARDEN'S PRINT WILL BE NEXT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    SOUNDGARDEN CAMDEN PRINT.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Damn, I can't wait to nab that longsleeve shirt. I hope it's still available at Portland. And for $40? That's a steal.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    i was lucky enough to get one of the dual band prints at Massacusetts last night. There were only about 3 or 4 left at 6:20 or so when I get it. Phew!

The SG print from MA was pretty cool but I passed just b/c of $. I'll get one at Jones Beach or Holmdel if it's really nice. The one from Camden looks pretty terrible tbh.

I also need to save $ for the NIN/SG print for Holmdel...ugh.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    All of you guys with signed merch are lucky mother fuckers.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    That longsleeve with the name looks like if someone made the Radiohead In Rainbows cover black and white.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Been out of the loop since the Vegas show. But how often are this limited posters popping up? are there only specific shows they'll be at?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Been out of the loop since the Vegas show. But how often are this limited posters popping up? are there only specific shows they'll be at?
    The one right now has been for the last 3 shows plus tomorrow's show. 75 for each show, and there will be 100 available online starting on Saturday.

http://www.milestsang.com/2014/07/gi...ine-inch-nails

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    The one right now has been for the last 3 shows plus tomorrow's show. 75 for each show, and there will be 100 available online starting on Saturday.

http://www.milestsang.com/2014/07/gi...ine-inch-nails
    Thanks!

That is an amazing poster. Hoping we continue to see more of these pop up through the rest of the tour, specifically Irvine or Hollywood

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ugh, my Miles Tsang poster got a little rough around the edges and bent just under a half inch in on the edge because of people pushing by me to walk away for a break after Soundgarden... -__-

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Merch booth pic. From what I've seen, the only new shirts are the white analogue distortion shirt, the black long sleeve shirt, and the TDS album art shirt. If anyone wants close ups of them, let me know.
    Also, I bought that white shirt, it looks a lot better in person, not soft and blurry.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post

Merch booth pic. From what I've seen, the only new shirts are the white analogue distortion shirt, the black long sleeve shirt, and the TDS album art shirt. If anyone wants close ups of them, let me know.
    Also, I bought that white shirt, it looks a lot better in person, not soft and blurry.
    At Toronto they only had 2 button packs, but I see 4 here. Also, I don't recall seeing the TDS shirt before

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    At Toronto they only had 2 button packs, but I see 4 here. Also, I don't recall seeing the TDS shirt before

Naw, the top 2 things you see are the keychain and beanie. Still 2 button packs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm probably gonna buy that white shirt on Monday. I got the NIN3D shirt from Europe and love it. Do you know if that shirt fits the same as the recent tour shirts do? As in, soft and more snug? Just want to make sure I get the right size.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    I'm probably gonna buy that white shirt on Monday. I got the NIN3D shirt from Europe and love it. Do you know if that shirt fits the same as the recent tour shirts do? As in, soft and more snug? Just want to make sure I get the right size.
    I haven't actually put mine on yet, since I just got it yesterday (and not changing shirts when I have my 8 inch mohawk up). It's American Apparel, soft, and not light necessarily but not a super thick, heavy material.
    I'll post a good close up of it tonight, don't want to wake up my fiance just to go in and get it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

do you know if there is a back to the #22?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I don't remember seeing the TDS shirt at Mansfield either. Or the longsleeve shirt, but I could have overlooked that one since it's black like just about everything else. (Though I probably would go for a shortsleeve version of it, black or otherwise.)

Yeah, my pic wasn't very sharp. My iPad decided to lock up really hard after I took it, so I didn't get a chance to take a better one.
    Last edited by Joy Prevention Hotline; 07-31-2014 at 07:38 PM.