Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post

last night's SG print
    omg. I think that is my favorite one so far by SG.....

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    yep. I wasn't planning on getting one but it's such a cool piece of art I couldn't resist.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Check ALL OF THE STANDS. The first one I went to had a handful of shirt designs and zero posters. The second one had every shirt that I've seen in this thread so far + buttons.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    NO NIN/SOUNDGARDEN PRINT FOR HOLMDEL. WTF!!!
    soundgarden does have a new print for tonight tho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is that it? For the show specific posters?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsawCo View Post
    Is that it? For the show specific posters?
    Idk. I hope not for the sake of those who are still waiting to see them on this tour.
    Just got home a lil while ago from the HOLMDEL show where there was a soundgarden show specific poster but NO NIN/ SOUNDGARDEN show poster and just the regular NiN poster. Sucks. I was hoping to add more NiN to my collection

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    While there was no NIN/Soundgarden poster at the Holmdel Shit Show, I DID manage to get one from last night's show.
    399 of 400.
    Close one...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I got that Miles Tsang print tonight... And the photos don't do it justice at all. Fucking AMAZING.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I got that Miles Tsang print tonight... And the photos don't do it justice at all. Fucking AMAZING.
    So glad I could help u out with that. I'd much rather of sold it to a true fan like you instead of putting it on eBay. And your definitely right about it not doing it justice until you see it in person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if anyone is going to the two Virginia shows, please let us know if they are still doing the NIN/SG combo prints since they didn't in NJ. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all. New to this forum(be gentle)!
    ive got tickets for the West Palm Beach, Florida show on Aug. 10th.
    hoping to see some new merchandise as I've missed NIN the last time they came near me.
    if I happen to see anything different from what's been posted here, and if anyone is interested, I'll snag some photos of the merch booth.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkiller06 View Post
    Hello all. New to this forum(be gentle)!
    ive got tickets for the West Palm Beach, Florida show on Aug. 10th.
    hoping to see some new merchandise as I've missed NIN the last time they came near me.
    if I happen to see anything different from what's been posted here, and if anyone is interested, I'll snag some photos of the merch booth.
    Thanks, that's always appreciated. I don't know how many more items they may be adding to merch booths, aside from venue (or group of venue) specific posters, but since they did add a few shirts a couple nights ago, it's still possible.
    Welcome to the forum, btw! We're not all assholes. Well, not all the time at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I realize that it's probably posted somewhere in this thread, but, after trolling through about 8 pages, my eyes began to glaze over.
    how much is the asking price for these concert poster prints at the shows?
    my funds are going to be tight, and if I have to, I may pass on a shirt to get a nice print.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I realize that it's probably posted somewhere in this thread, but, after trolling through about 8 pages, my eyes began to glaze over.
    how much is the asking price for these concert poster prints at the shows?
    my funds are going to be tight, and if I have to, I may pass on a shirt to get a nice print.
    From the show that I took a pic of the merch booth, it was:
    $40 for Soundgarden poster
    $45 for special cool artist mixed band poster with venue(s)
    $25 for NIN poster

I would imagine price differences are because of printing differences (I believe the Soundgarden and mixed band posters are screen printed, I remember the mixed band poster in Camden all had slight variations, hinting at being hand printed).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    From the show that I took a pic of the merch booth, it was:
    $40 for Soundgarden poster
    $45 for special cool artist mixed band poster with venue(s)
    $25 for NIN poster

I would imagine price differences are because of printing differences (I believe the Soundgarden and mixed band posters are screen printed, I remember the mixed band poster in Camden all had slight variations, hinting at being hand printed).

My wife wife and I were browsing some of the pics posted here, and we were a little let down.
    first time I saw them was in 1994(with Jim Rose Circus & Marilyn Manson) and I seem to remember the merch being killer. But, I was also 14.
    I would love to pick up another shirt with tour dates, but, as I get older, I realize that this shirt will last less time than a nice print if I frame it.
    Here's hoping that something really jumps out at me.
    maybe the best tour shirt I have from NIN is from the 2000 tour. Logo on front(looks chopped off, half-way through the logo), and the back says: "Where the fuck were you" above the tour dates.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    maybe the best tour shirt I have from NIN is from the 2000 tour. Logo on front(looks chopped off, half-way through the logo), and the back says: "Where the fuck were you" above the tour dates.
    i have that same shirt. i never wore it -- the neck was INSANELY stretched out when i bought it at fragility 2.0, like a fucking cowl neck or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0f3d View Post
    i have that same shirt. i never wore it -- the neck was INSANELY stretched out when i bought it at fragility 2.0, like a fucking cowl neck or something.
    Yeah, you just wear that with your. Batman cowl.

PS. I also. Ought the Fragility shirt, it was white, with the blurred image of the flowers on front, tour dates on back. In hindsight, not the best looking shirt, IMHO.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Yeah, you just wear that with your. Batman cowl.

PS. I also. Ought the Fragility shirt, it was white, with the blurred image of the flowers on front, tour dates on back. In hindsight, not the best looking shirt, IMHO.
    are you okay?

i bought the white one with the flowers and tiny print, too, which i wore a lot (even though the fit was ridiculous -- i'm a big guy, but the large was like a hammock). at least the neck wasn't shot. i bought the tour book and that lanyard ticket holder thing, too.

it was obviously my first (and i must've thought it might be my last) show.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Has anyone bought that new longsleeve shirt? It's a unisex shirt right? Does it have cuffs on the sleeves? Anyone have a better picture of it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Has anyone bought that new longsleeve shirt? It's a unisex shirt right? Does it have cuffs on the sleeves? Anyone have a better picture of it?
    The long sleeve is unisex. The bottom of the sleeves just have a hem around the wrist. The back is plain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    for those who have bought the SG posters, I'm assuming they are the normal 18x24? We know the NIN poster is the normal 18x24.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I tried getting it at both shows, and it was only available in S and M. It's the only one that I really wanted that I was unable to get.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Damn, only S and M? Maybe they'll have more sizes tomorrow. I didn't buy anything at the Tension show last year, but this one looks cool enough. If not, I guess I'll be $40 richer.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    only S and M?
    People aren't kidding when they say "Every thread on ETS is The Fucking Thread"

OT: I'm kind of glad the only shirts that appeal to me is the one I bought last year with a different date on the back; I hardly had the money to go to two shows, let alone come home with a bunch of merch.

BUT, if there are show specific posters, I'm basically going to end up a toothless hobo with a really, really nice poster, and there are far worse things to be.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Jesus Christ, can anyone have a complaint around here now? Sorry I want a size that will fit an adult. This place is getting ridiculous.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ, can anyone have a complaint around here now? Sorry I want a size that will fit an adult. This place is getting ridiculous.
    Huh? I guess you mistook what I was saying, you said "only S and M" and I meant in the "S&M" sexual way as a joke, I'm very sorry you took it the wrong way! I'm an XL, by the way, so I more than understand the frustration. Sorry if I just poorly worded it, no harm meant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post

OT: I'm kind of glad the only shirts that appeal to me is the one I bought last year with a different date on the back; I hardly had the money to go to two shows, let alone come home with a bunch of merch.

BUT, if there are show specific posters, I'm basically going to end up a toothless hobo with a really, really nice poster, and there are far worse things to be.
    see my thing with the posters--- I splurge because I know that they are unique and won't be able to find them anywhere else. Yes, you can get them from re-sellers on ebay for 10 x the price, but it isn't guaranteed that you will find one. Maybe right now you can get them from re-sellers, but further down the road, you may may find one pop up or two.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, I got there really late both nights, though. Like halfway into Soundgarden's sets. And they said "we might be getting more" at a couple of the stands. I just didn't have time to check after the shows, due to having to be back to my bus by a certain time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know if there were Limited posters tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticMemories View Post
    Anyone know if there were Limited posters tonight?
    I hope there will be some for this leg of the tour with Dillinger Escape Plan. I'm worried there won't be since Death Grips pulled out at the last second. I'm going to the Atlanta show on Friday. I'll report back with whatever I find that's new to this thread.

Btw, everyone... I'm not really new to ETS. I haven't been on this site since about 2008. Had to start a new account. It's good to be back!