Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRIMinal View Post
    Miles Tsang's poster is now on sale: http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/prod...-30-08-01-2014
    Looks like it's sold out

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Keep trying if you want one. It said sold out for over an hour and I kept checking back. Just scored one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    can someone tell me how fast the SG only prints are going??? like 30 min. fast..etc...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    can someone tell me how fast the SG only prints are going??? like 30 min. fast..etc...
    Definitely still available last night right before soundgarden went on. Same in Camden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And I need to know how fast the limited tour posters are going. We have early entry with pre-sale tickets...but do we need to get in line super early (texas, ugh...hot) or can we get in line closer to early entry time? Thanks!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I was able to snag a NIN/SG print at 6:30 at the MA show. There were only about 3 left at that point it looked like. Last night at Jones Beach, they still had some left at 7:20 or so. They were gone by the time I left the show though after Hurt, obviously.

The SG only prints seem to have a much longer life. They had plenty left after the show ended up in MA, and I bought mine after the show ended at Jones Beach as well. Looked like he still had 5-10 left at that point as well.

I think you can safley pick up the limited NIN/SG print tonight if you're walking into the venue whenever presale lets you in, or even a bit later. No need to line up prior to the doors actually opening etc.

Again, anyone have any info on tonight's print??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Definitely still available last night right before soundgarden went on. Same in Camden.
    ok cool. I didn't get pre-sale for one show and I was just wondering. I will probably go straight to merch once I enter.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

last night's SG print

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post

last night's SG print
    omg. I think that is my favorite one so far by SG.....

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    yep. I wasn't planning on getting one but it's such a cool piece of art I couldn't resist.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Check ALL OF THE STANDS. The first one I went to had a handful of shirt designs and zero posters. The second one had every shirt that I've seen in this thread so far + buttons.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    NO NIN/SOUNDGARDEN PRINT FOR HOLMDEL. WTF!!!
    soundgarden does have a new print for tonight tho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is that it? For the show specific posters?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsawCo View Post
    Is that it? For the show specific posters?
    Idk. I hope not for the sake of those who are still waiting to see them on this tour.
    Just got home a lil while ago from the HOLMDEL show where there was a soundgarden show specific poster but NO NIN/ SOUNDGARDEN show poster and just the regular NiN poster. Sucks. I was hoping to add more NiN to my collection

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    While there was no NIN/Soundgarden poster at the Holmdel Shit Show, I DID manage to get one from last night's show.
    399 of 400.
    Close one...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I got that Miles Tsang print tonight... And the photos don't do it justice at all. Fucking AMAZING.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I got that Miles Tsang print tonight... And the photos don't do it justice at all. Fucking AMAZING.
    So glad I could help u out with that. I'd much rather of sold it to a true fan like you instead of putting it on eBay. And your definitely right about it not doing it justice until you see it in person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if anyone is going to the two Virginia shows, please let us know if they are still doing the NIN/SG combo prints since they didn't in NJ. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all. New to this forum(be gentle)!
    ive got tickets for the West Palm Beach, Florida show on Aug. 10th.
    hoping to see some new merchandise as I've missed NIN the last time they came near me.
    if I happen to see anything different from what's been posted here, and if anyone is interested, I'll snag some photos of the merch booth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I realize that it's probably posted somewhere in this thread, but, after trolling through about 8 pages, my eyes began to glaze over.
    how much is the asking price for these concert poster prints at the shows?
    my funds are going to be tight, and if I have to, I may pass on a shirt to get a nice print.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkiller06 View Post
    Hello all. New to this forum(be gentle)!
    ive got tickets for the West Palm Beach, Florida show on Aug. 10th.
    hoping to see some new merchandise as I've missed NIN the last time they came near me.
    if I happen to see anything different from what's been posted here, and if anyone is interested, I'll snag some photos of the merch booth.
    Thanks, that's always appreciated. I don't know how many more items they may be adding to merch booths, aside from venue (or group of venue) specific posters, but since they did add a few shirts a couple nights ago, it's still possible.
    Welcome to the forum, btw! We're not all assholes. Well, not all the time at least.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkiller06 View Post
    I realize that it's probably posted somewhere in this thread, but, after trolling through about 8 pages, my eyes began to glaze over.
    how much is the asking price for these concert poster prints at the shows?
    my funds are going to be tight, and if I have to, I may pass on a shirt to get a nice print.
    From the show that I took a pic of the merch booth, it was:
    $40 for Soundgarden poster
    $45 for special cool artist mixed band poster with venue(s)
    $25 for NIN poster

I would imagine price differences are because of printing differences (I believe the Soundgarden and mixed band posters are screen printed, I remember the mixed band poster in Camden all had slight variations, hinting at being hand printed).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Has anyone bought that new longsleeve shirt? It's a unisex shirt right? Does it have cuffs on the sleeves? Anyone have a better picture of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    for those who have bought the SG posters, I'm assuming they are the normal 18x24? We know the NIN poster is the normal 18x24.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I tried getting it at both shows, and it was only available in S and M. It's the only one that I really wanted that I was unable to get.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Has anyone bought that new longsleeve shirt? It's a unisex shirt right? Does it have cuffs on the sleeves? Anyone have a better picture of it?
    The long sleeve is unisex. The bottom of the sleeves just have a hem around the wrist. The back is plain.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Damn, only S and M? Maybe they'll have more sizes tomorrow. I didn't buy anything at the Tension show last year, but this one looks cool enough. If not, I guess I'll be $40 richer.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, I got there really late both nights, though. Like halfway into Soundgarden's sets. And they said "we might be getting more" at a couple of the stands. I just didn't have time to check after the shows, due to having to be back to my bus by a certain time.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    only S and M?
    People aren't kidding when they say "Every thread on ETS is The Fucking Thread"

OT: I'm kind of glad the only shirts that appeal to me is the one I bought last year with a different date on the back; I hardly had the money to go to two shows, let alone come home with a bunch of merch.

BUT, if there are show specific posters, I'm basically going to end up a toothless hobo with a really, really nice poster, and there are far worse things to be.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    People aren't kidding when they say "Every thread on ETS is The Fucking Thread"
    Jesus Christ, can anyone have a complaint around here now? Sorry I want a size that will fit an adult. This place is getting ridiculous.