Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbx23 View Post
    Hey crew - same here, old member lurking for years, infrequent poster (uh, as in it's probably been years) with a new login.

Anyway - found this look at last night's merch stand:
    https://twitter.com/NantucketSays/st...27671463948288

Anyone get a closer look at that lizard poster thing? I wonder if that was the two-band one.

I wasn't there but I'll be at VA Beach tonight.
    How much was that poster? I can't tell from the image. And it does have DEP on it... cool.

Yeah, I was hoping for something more impressive and meaningful after seeing the Miles Tsang print, but it's still interesting. I like the video game theme. It is what it is, and it's still a limited print with specific show dates on it. I'll be getting one for sure to add to my collection. Hopefully a signed one, but my luck isn't that great, heh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post

That at poster is fucking awesome.
    if that is at my show, I am bringing it home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0f3d View Post
    i have that same shirt. i never wore it -- the neck was INSANELY stretched out when i bought it at fragility 2.0, like a fucking cowl neck or something.
    Yeah, you just wear that with your. Batman cowl.

PS. I also. Ought the Fragility shirt, it was white, with the blurred image of the flowers on front, tour dates on back. In hindsight, not the best looking shirt, IMHO.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkiller06 View Post
    Yeah, you just wear that with your. Batman cowl.

PS. I also. Ought the Fragility shirt, it was white, with the blurred image of the flowers on front, tour dates on back. In hindsight, not the best looking shirt, IMHO.
    are you okay?

i bought the white one with the flowers and tiny print, too, which i wore a lot (even though the fit was ridiculous -- i'm a big guy, but the large was like a hammock). at least the neck wasn't shot. i bought the tour book and that lanyard ticket holder thing, too.

it was obviously my first (and i must've thought it might be my last) show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0f3d View Post
    are you okay?

i bought the white one with the flowers and tiny print, too, which i wore a lot (even though the fit was ridiculous -- i'm a big guy, but the large was like a hammock). at least the neck wasn't shot. i bought the tour book and that lanyard ticket holder thing, too.

it was obviously my first (and i must've thought it might be my last) show.

am i ok?
    Not sure what you mean. If you ask because I didn't like the style, well, I can answer you to that point.
    just not a fan of white t shirts. Maybe it's cliche, but, I prefer blacks/grey/etc...
    I do have a Bad a Religion shirt, which is red, and has Jesus throwing up the"peace" symbol, while straddling a bomb(think Dr. strangelove)... Which just has awesome imagery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, so I said the NIN/SG oldschool Atari looking poster was kinda ugly. It's kinda growing on me. I might pick up one. haha
    Last edited by mel_zombie; 08-05-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw 4 of the signatures (1 of them nabbed myself)... not sure how many were in the pile. Single merch stand, all mixed in.

P.S. They opened the stand already out of Mediums of the long sleeve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbx23 View Post
    Saw 4 of the signatures (1 of them nabbed myself)... not sure how many were in the pile. Single merch stand, all mixed in.

P.S. They opened the stand already out of Mediums of the long sleeve.
    The signed ones were in there when they opened the stand???

Gah, they're telling everyone about them on Facebook again. Boo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone want to sell a signed NIN or Sdgdn Chicago Tinley Park poster? I will pay $400.00 for one. I can even give you a non signed NIN and Sdgdn set. Please let me know! I just cant justify or afford to pay $750 for one on ebay!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    woah. does anyone wanna grab one of these for me? would gladly pay a little extra. it would look fantastic next to my NIN themed arcade machine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    seanfromtexas and soundgarden is going to burn a hole into my pockets. They're merch looks pretty awesome to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So it looks like you can get the "Wave Box" shirt at Hot Topic for less than half the merch booth price. If anybody's interested.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTB...t-10242002.jsp

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    So it looks like you can get the "Wave Box" shirt at Hot Topic for less than half the merch booth price. If anybody's interested.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTB...t-10242002.jsp
    Was about to take the bait til I factored in shipping cost, possible import/custom fees to ship to Canada and the exchange rate, I would be better off just buying it at the show for basically the same price. Would maybe work out to be a couple bucks cheaper, but at least if I buy it at the show i'm directly supporting the band.

I'll keep an eye on it though if for whatever reason the shirt is no longer available at the end of the tour, i'll probably just grab one online. Going for this and the Longsleeve (despite how stupid writing nine_inch_nails 5x over and over seems) at the Portland show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone know what merch sizes are available? Specifically asking about the TDS shirt and then the white distorted one. Hoping there's a small on one of those shirts.

Loving the merch this tour, by the way. They definitely seem to be stepping up their game in that regard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How big is the NIN/SG tour poster? Is it 18x24?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Click for original sizes, if I did it right. NIN/SG poster is 18.25 x 26", NIN poster is exactly 18 x 24".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Would anyone be able to pick up some shirts for me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    woah. does anyone wanna grab one of these for me? would gladly pay a little extra. it would look fantastic next to my NIN themed arcade machine!
    I'll grab one for you. I saw your NINtendo video and I agree. It would look awesome next to it! I'll send you a PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenfern View Post
    I'll grab one for you. I saw your NINtendo video and I agree. It would look awesome next to it! I'll send you a PM.
    Don't sweat it! @Mr.Metheus already grabbed one for me. Much appreciated though! I'll post a pic of it next to the arcade once I get it framed.
    Last edited by halo33; 08-08-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    Don't sweat it! @Mr.Metheus already grabbed one for me. Much appreciated though! I'll post a pic of it next to the arcade once I get it framed.
    Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scored a signed Atlanta limited edition poster that's signed!! Holy shit, yes!!! Don't have a pic of it right now though. The merch lady was cool and grabbed me one even after she said she couldn't. I have faith in humans again! Haha.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Miles Tsang print that I purchase from the website arrived yesterday. Holy shit is that thing awesome. Glad I decided to try and buy one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone who bought the NIN/SG Atari slug/ alien looking thing poster... It looks smaller than a 24x38 or 48 (whatever the standard NIN tour poster is) Anyone know the size? I'm going to pick up a frame. thanks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    anyone who bought the NIN/SG Atari slug/ alien looking thing poster... It looks smaller than a 24x38 or 48 (whatever the standard NIN tour poster is) Anyone know the size? I'm going to pick up a frame. thanks.
    A little higher up on this page:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    Click for original sizes, if I did it right. NIN/SG poster is 18.25 x 26", NIN poster is exactly 18 x 24".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who is the artist of the new poster?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    It says Ames Bros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, the merch booths.... Cash only? Or can I use my plastic?
    i plan on spending some money tomorrow in West Palm Beach.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

lol what is that.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    anyone know where to obtain one of these online now? Ames Bros? doesnt seem to be there if they in fact produced this.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    anyone know where to obtain one of these online now? Ames Bros? doesnt seem to be there if they in fact produced this.
    It likely won't be sold online until after all the shows it's for are over.