Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    http://smile.amazon.com/Nine-Inch-Na...BETEQK9P6GR28C

"Extension"? I'm guessing they meant Tension.
    Yeah, that's been available on there all year and I've been puzzled at the name.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    So, some of the tour merch is popping up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Inch-Nail...ine+inch+nails

http://www.amazon.com/Bravado-Nails-...ine+inch+nails

The beanie and wristband is there too. Any chance that that might mean the official store could be throwing stuff up soon?
    The shirt is listed by Hot Topic, so it seems like they're using Amazon to get rid of their stock.

I don't recall the wristband being available on the tour, but I haven't looked through this thread to confirm. Regardless, it's listed by Bravado who seem to have a bunch of other designs that weren't available on the various tours. Seems to me they're just selling normal licensed merchandise.

For example, this design was only available on a black shirt from the 2013 festival run, but the back of the shirt is the same as the "limited edition" shirt when you ordered HM.

The "Extension" shirt was a late addition to the Tension leg which was available in Olive Green and had a cool design on the back.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-06-2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: small corrections.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schemo View Post
    Saddest thing is it's not even that good of a design (although IMO that makes it a perfect fit with almost all of this tours limited posters). If you're gonna sell bullshit, sell some quality bullshit.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    http://smile.amazon.com/Nine-Inch-Na...BETEQK9P6GR28C

"Extension"? I'm guessing they meant Tension.
    It's been a while since I've seen a design printed on Old Glory. Probably a genuine article since I know a few of the older NIN shirts used to be Old Glory. Too bad they didn't have a back picture of this shirt.

Also, if the box design is up for sale, I'd gladly get another. I thought it'd be my most disliked design but when I put it on, I was really surprised.

EDIT: I ordered two of those red NIN / Halo 28 shirts. I wasn't able to get the HM pre-order shirt though... Still kickin my self for it.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 09-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally Posted by schemo Look at this bs. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item4d238e9302
    Saddest thing is it's not even that good of a design (although IMO that makes it a perfect fit with almost all of this tours limited posters). If you're gonna sell bullshit, sell some quality bullshit.

I talked to the guy on eBay selling the pnc print and he said a friend was able to get a few before they were destroyed. Idk. I asked for more information. I guess it could be true. But I'd like to make sure of that. Guy selling it has one for himself already framed.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If that's true, why didn't he highlight that huge selling point in the listing? And why did he start it at just $30?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schemo View Post
    Originally Posted by schemo Look at this bs. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item4d238e9302

I talked to the guy on eBay selling the pnc print and he said a friend was able to get a few before they were destroyed. Idk. I asked for more information. I guess it could be true. But I'd like to make sure of that. Guy selling it has one for himself already framed.
    Listing is gone... Was it the Cornflakes one? I also sent him a message about there not being any venue specific posters, and that it was fake, or just a fan made one. He sent me a message back saying that he got it from someone at PNC, and that he had "verified the artist's signature". Lol. So I told him about knowing a few people who had gone early to get one, and that everyone had been told there was no venue poster. I would copy what he wrote, but I can't open my messages on ebay right now for some reason.

Edit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item4d238e9302 That's the one I'm talking about.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That cornflakes one is pretty rad

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Hey all, anyone buy a poster from Jermaine Rogers during his onsale? It's been about two weeks and I still have yet to receive the Houston poster. Just wondering what his turnaround time is for shipping.

*Watch, today it comes in the mail...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Hey all, anyone buy a poster from Jermaine Rogers during his onsale? It's been about two weeks and I still have yet to receive the Houston poster. Just wondering what his turnaround time is for shipping.

*Watch, today it comes in the mail...
    I ordered too. Haven't received shipping notification or anything. The site says two to four weeks so I haven't been trying to obsess about it.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanreid2000 View Post
    I ordered too. Haven't received shipping notification or anything. The site says two to four weeks so I haven't been trying to obsess about it.
    Good looks. I'm not obsessing about it, and wasn't trying to jump the gun. I didn't see it on the site. Just was curious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Yeah, my Red Rocks order took awhile too, mostly just to wait for it to get shipped. To give you an idea, here was the timeline for that order:

Aug 1 - Ordered it
    Aug 15 - Shipped it out w/ 2 Day shipping
    Aug 16-18 - Got it in the mail, probably on the 18th; not sure exactly what day it was, because I was in TX going to NIN shows that weekend

Edit: btw, you should get notified via email from USPS when your item is shipped. You'll get a tracking # and all that fun stuff.
    Last edited by pwing47; 09-10-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I usually obsess over things I order and HATE having to wait. I knew when I lucked up and scored one of the posters I was going to have to wait. That's what I get for not getting it at The Woodlands show. I do this every concert I go to. Regret not getting something and then obsess until I find it and typically overpay. Luckily this wasn't that much more.
    now if I could find the white sean from Texas shirt. It wasn't offered at my show although I did get the black one.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I usually obsess over things I order and HATE having to wait. I knew when I lucked up and scored one of the posters I was going to have to wait. That's what I get for not getting it at The Woodlands show. I do this every concert I go to. Regret not getting something and then obsess until I find it and typically overpay. Luckily this wasn't that much more.
    now if I could find the white sean from Texas shirt. It wasn't offered at my show although I did get the black one.
    Story of my life. LOL.

Thanks @pwing47 . Appreciate the timeline. I wish I could've gotten one of those variants. But at the end of the day, I was just happy to get a normal one. My Chicago/Detroit one should be back from the framers soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I can get one of these longsleeves (it is the black longsleeve NIN tour shirt that they introduced after a few shows on this tour that reads nine inch nails over and over again)?! Have one to sell? I am looking for an XL or L. Thanks!

Last edited by Sinking; 10-14-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I can get one of these longsleeves (it is the black longsleeve NIN tour shirt that they introduced after a few shows on this tour that reads nine inch nails over and over again)?! Have one to sell? I am looking for an XL or L. Thanks!

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ef93/imagejpeg

Last edited by Sinking; Today at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinking View Post

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ef93/imagejpeg
    Last edited by Sinking; Today at 06:19 PM.

I do!
    http://store.nin.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=290
    i just ordered!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Thank you for pointing this out!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That's one of my fav shirts -- picked one up in Houston, I think. I got mine for $40-45, or something like that ... wow, $20 is a steal!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah. That $40 hoodie... When I paid $60, even though I'm 99.99% sure it was supposed to be $50 at the show. But the guy wasn't having it.. fffuuu~

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Does this mean more merch is going to get posted? We still haven't seen a single thing from the Tension leg get posted at any point.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Yeah, hopefully we'll get some Tension stuff.

In the meantime, two more 2014 shirts are up, plus the tour poster.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yessss! I didn't pick up the black seanfromtexas shirt, only the white one, because I was getting too much other stuff, and I have been kicking myself about it every since! Snag!!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Oh, shit. They added a bunch more in the past hour and a half.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Still no 3D shirt.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I bet it will come. They're actively adding things right now. The keychains and buttons just went up.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    For anyone who missed it, the hoodie is well worth it. I'm wearing mine right now and it's by far the best quality NIN hoodie I've ever gotten on a tour (and I pretty much get them all). It's got thumbholes, a hole in the right pocket for headphones, and material-wise it's somewhere between the super-thin hoodies and the super-thick ones (LITS, HTDA), which to me is perfect.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Really glad to see I'll be able to grab a shirt or two from this year, wasn't able to afford it at the time (got the poster instead; wish I'd've known that "limited" 35 dollar poster means "it'll be 10 a few months from now"). Hopefully some Tension merch shows up, and stuff from Europe, etc. If I could grab a Tension poster for 10 bucks, I'd not hesitate for a second, it was my first tour and I regret not picking one up.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I do recommend that distressed tee. If it's same fabric for what I bought at WPB show, it's sooo sooo soft (kitty). It's just 'distressed' in that hems around bottom, collar, and end of sleeves is ragged. The NIN logo is a bit wonky too . It's awesome for sleeping in!