Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It is the first thing that shows up when I click on the NIN profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It is the first thing that shows up when I click on the NIN profile.
    My internet is broken. The first thing that shows up on the first link he gave me is an edited post from July 14th about OPN as the opener. Second link just says content unavailable. Dammit.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Are you on your phone or something? Maybe that makes a difference... I dunno. I'm looking on a computer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Are you on your phone or something? Maybe that makes a difference... I dunno. I'm looking on a computer.
    Nope, on my work computer. That's really strange. Wonder what else I'm not seeing.

http://imgur.com/MpLCUNq

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticMemories View Post
    My internet is broken. The first thing that shows up on the first link he gave me is an edited post from July 14th about OPN as the opener. Second link just says content unavailable. Dammit.
    Don't worry, you're not crazy... I see the same as you when I go there, last post from July 14th. Nothing since.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How many of the show specific prints is each person allowed to buy??? Really Hoping it's only one each so everyone gets a fair chance at em. I'm gonna be at Camden and Pnc this week so hopefully will be grabbing one of the ones already shown for the Camden show and one for the pnc show. I'll post a pic of the PhD show one as soon as I get it. Also hope there are also soundgarden show specific ones at both shows as well. I'm a huge memorabilia collector and would love to add as many more as possible to my collection. Autographed would be sick since I currently have no MiN or soundgarden autographed stuff but just really want the prints in general.
    IF ANYONE GETS ONE AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. It heightenes my chance of getting one even though I'll be there for the early entry and will hopefully be able to get one on my own. Also if anyone could post new pics of the merch stand and let everyone know if they had one outside at the show you were at that would be sick. Thanks. Later

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    For those of you who couldn't see the FB post

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I really hope that for the Texas leg of the tour they do a custom poster by seanfromtexas, and it pisses off so many people. Of course I will be buying it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/prod...-30-08-01-2014

$60

Onsale Saturday, August 2nd

17.75" by 23.5"
    Screen print on French paper (100lb Speckletone True White)
    5 Colors (4 Daylight, 1 Glow)
    Edition of 400
    Printed, numbered and signed by the artist
    Created to commemorate some of Nine Inch Nails' North American Tensio Tour dates with Soundgarden and Oneohtrix Point Never supporting o July 27th, 29th and 30th as well as August 1st

Limit: 1 copy per household

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That is a lot of money for a poster. What poster will they have for Holmdel, NJ ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    http://iconosquare.com/p/775638593149333546_176339091

I think this is Soundgarden's post for the latest show, so I guess they still have their own, separate show posters in addition to ones like above?

I hope so at least

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    http://iconosquare.com/p/775638593149333546_176339091

I think this is Soundgarden's post for the latest show, so I guess they still have their own, separate show posters in addition to ones like above?
    I did notice a Soundgarden-specific poster last night. Might have been that one.

I ended up getting two shirts, because there was a NIN shirt that I haven't seen in this thread yet: white with a glitchy version of the "3D" NIN logo. Should look good next to the (also white) SG shirt I bought (#15 here).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/prod...-30-08-01-2014

$60

Onsale Saturday, August 2nd

17.75" by 23.5"
    Screen print on French paper (100lb Speckletone True White)
    5 Colors (4 Daylight, 1 Glow)
    Edition of 400
    Printed, numbered and signed by the artist
    Created to commemorate some of Nine Inch Nails' North American Tensio Tour dates with Soundgarden and Oneohtrix Point Never supporting o July 27th, 29th and 30th as well as August 1st

Limit: 1 copy per household
    Interesting.. the one I got yesterday at Mansfield said it was X of 600 on the bottom right..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mutato View Post
    Interesting.. the one I got yesterday at Mansfield said it was X of 600 on the bottom right..
    Signed by the artist?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    I did notice a Soundgarden-specific poster last night. Might have been that one.

I ended up getting two shirts, because there was a NIN shirt that I haven't seen in this thread yet: white with a glitchy version of the "3D" NIN logo. Should look good next to the (also white) SG shirt I bought (#15 here).
    Pics of that NIN shirt? I've not seen anyone mention that!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mutato View Post
    You sure about that? Mine says 400.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post

What the hell I wanted 3d nin shirt didn't have them at red rocks. take a picture please upload

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hoping against hope I can snag one of those venue specific posters tonight. My nine year old has been very vocal about wanting that one.... *crosses fingers*

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I've decided my pretty new ETS shirt is a better design than anything they're selling this leg, and so I'll count it as my "at least one shirt per leg" this time. Unless they really did bring the 3-D shirts to the states, and it has tour dates on the back. I don't need another black shirt with the NIN logo on its own on the front and nothing on the back.

That poster is tight, though. I might have to snag one...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    Hoping against hope I can snag one of those venue specific posters tonight. My nine year old has been very vocal about wanting that one.... *crosses fingers*
    Get there early

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in all honesty, the NIN/Soundgarden combo posters are cool, but I'm not sure if I will pick up one. I'm liking the Soundgarden posters more. I will pick one of those up and a generic NIN tour poster.
    How fast are the Soundgarden posters going (not the combo ones)?????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What time did the opener, Soundgarden, then Nin go onstage? I have a buddy that is cutting it close and we have a long way to travel. I need to plan accordingly. Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlee462 View Post
    What time did the opener, Soundgarden, then Nin go onstage? I have a buddy that is cutting it close and we have a long way to travel. I need to plan accordingly. Thanks!!!
    7:00pm Oneohtrix Point Never
    7:40pm Soundgarden
    9:30pm NIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    Signed by the artist?
    yea on bottom right I thought....my boyfriend had read it out-loud and said I had two hundred something of 600..and I said 600? I thought it was less than that..so I'll check when I get home out curiosity.
    Last edited by mutato; 07-30-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    in all honesty, the NIN/Soundgarden combo posters are cool, but I'm not sure if I will pick up one. I'm liking the Soundgarden posters more. I will pick one of those up and a generic NIN tour poster.
    How fast are the Soundgarden posters going (not the combo ones)?????
    Last night there were plenty of those after the concert was over.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Oops wrong thread.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    There's nothing at all on the back — it's the most minimalist NIN shirt ever, I think.

Is this the same one that they were selling in Europe? I can't find the picture of that one.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Wow I'm kind of disappointed; I know it's just Rob's analog artstyle he's in love with, but it really just looks like it was screenprinted with a REALLY low-quality image. The fuzziness just makes the whole thing look cheap.

Let me guess -- 40 dollars for it?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hoo, totally new then. I didn't remember it having that glitchy effect before (or being a white shirt) — for once my memory didn't fail me.

I'm totally biased in favor of any shirt that's not black … got too many black shirts in my closet as it is. The effects are a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Let me guess -- 40 dollars for it?
    The regular shirts are $35. Still ridiculous, but oh well.

Edit: come to think of it, it's a lot like the new visuals for Disappointed. Coincidence?

Edit edit: I take that back. Disappointed was doing a red-green-blue split, not red-cyan.
    Last edited by Joy Prevention Hotline; 07-30-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My lucky ass just scored an autographed nin/soundgarden print at a merchant stand with only 5 of that type of print at it. I had em look through the stack n there it was. Hell yeah. Already bought a non signed one so if they sell out n someone would like to buy it message me. As long as your not gonna go sell it on eBay. Collectors only. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!