Page 93 of 131 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3929

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I have never heard of the Chainsmokers and I hope I never will. I haven't heard of Twenty One Pilots. Seriously, where do these shit bands come from?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Unfortunately I recorded SNL just for Alec Baldwin doing Trump or Milissa McCarthy doing Sean Spicer, there were two Baldwin doing Trump and one Baldwin doing Bill O' Rielly (which was awesome) the unfortunate part was The Chainsmokers were the musical act. I hope that is my first and last experience with them. I watched it to give it a chance, my first thought was the sound was so thin do they really need three keyboard players for this? Then I was like the song is stupid, I hate the singer and when is this going to be over.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I have never heard of the Chainsmokers and I hope I never will. I haven't heard of Twenty One Pilots. Seriously, where do these shit bands come from?
    Someone was very eager about me listening to 21 Pilots... great alternative music, it's SO different, they mix styles yaddah yaddah fucking yaddah... what a pile of steaming shit. Seriously... what the fuck? Is that what they call "alternative" nowadays?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Someone was very eager about me listening to 21 Pilots... great alternative music, it's SO different, they mix styles yaddah yaddah fucking yaddah... what a pile of steaming shit. Seriously... what the fuck? Is that what they call "alternative" nowadays?
    I'm not a fan really but I don't despise them like a lot of the shit we see in this thread. They're passable but for true alternative? Nah. No where close.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'm not a fan really but I don't despise them like a lot of the shit we see in this thread. They're passable but for true alternative? Nah. No where close.
    I only listened to 1-minute or so snippets of about 5 songs and I was feeling murderous towards this guy for subjecting me to it.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

The same evil place that Linkin Park came from.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.... FUCK this song.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.... FUCK this song.

Of course it sucks shitballs because the vocalist is Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers fame.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Fuck this video definitely, but the song isn't that bad IMO.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I dunno... the "yayayayaya" part feels like someone is grating a rusty garden rake up my spine, and I want to slap Joe Jonas into a coma for this shit.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And this is the chode that is w/ Sophie Turner of GoT.... ugh.... why do these ladies of GoT have bad taste in men?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    A perfectly fine "summer hit". My only pet peeve with it, is that when I was at places where all you can listen to is the mainstream radio stations, then you heard this song in every 2 hours. Then again, that's more of an issue with how mainstream radio stations operate.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    And this is the chode that is w/ Sophie Turner of GoT.... ugh.... why do these ladies of GoT have bad taste in men?
    Speaking of GOT bad taste and shitty music, Ed Sheeran will have a cameo in it! Sadly his character doesn't die and hopefully he won't have sex in it because that would be repulsive
    http://www.nme.com/news/tv/ed-sheera...etails-2036388

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    AV Club is definitely right about the Chainsmokers who are essentially... the Nickelturd of EDM: http://www.avclub.com/article/get-us...smokers-253696

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i loved "closer" ... but now it reminds me of the worst year of my life, so fuck those guys.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    but I like some Chainsmokers songs...

It's like a melting pot of everything shitty nowadays--like Coldplay meets Vampire Weekend.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard some of the Chainsmokers yesterday and.... wow.... AV Club is right. They are the Nickelturd of EDM. How they even attracted fans is beyond me.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I heard some of the Chainsmokers yesterday and.... wow.... AV Club is right. They are the Nickelturd of EDM. How they even attracted fans is beyond me.
    They are bland as shit. As vanilla as it gets, so of course some people are going to love it.
    Last edited by GulDukat; 04-17-2017 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Cake By the Ocean is, empirically, the worst song of all time.

It is poison. Joe Jonas needs to be stopped.

You cannot write a devastatingly meaningless song like this without being a total calculating sociopath.

#StopJoe
    #KillMe
    #Killme
    $KillMEEEEEEEEEEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    You cannot write a devastatingly meaningless song like this without being a total calculating sociopath.
    You should write music reviews, that was freakin awesome, I'm still laughing.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i was in target on wednesday and, unfortunately, heard part of one of their songs. it's like if The XX were even more bland and terrible (the only song of theirs i really like is "Intro" on their first album, which is a perfect little piece of music). there are some things people like in which i can see merit, but not The Chainsmokers. woof.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Anyone heard this new Fall Out Boy single, Young and Menace? Does anyone get any say in that band except Stump anymore? Its like hes trying to fulfill the pop dream of his failed solo project by rendering everyone else in FOB irrelevant

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Anyone heard this new Fall Out Boy single, Young and Menace? Does anyone get any say in that band except Stump anymore? Its like hes trying to fulfill the pop dream of his failed solo project by rendering everyone else in FOB irrelevant
    Wait, I thought it was Pete Wentz that was the lyricist or something? I haven't heard it and I refuse to. Fall Out Boy sucks.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Wait, I thought it was Pete Wentz that was the lyricist or something? I haven't heard it and I refuse to. Fall Out Boy sucks.
    just be happy you didn't go to high school with them :/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    just be happy you didn't go to high school with them :/
    Oh God.... do you need a hug?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    (Main) lyricist, backup vocalist

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Know that Core10 band we made fun of pages ago? I went looking for it to laugh at. They deleted the video haha!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Know that Core10 band we made fun of pages ago? I went looking for it to laugh at. They deleted the video haha!
    are you sure? i think there's a different version of it because i just showed it to someone a couple days ago...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    are you sure? i think there's a different version of it because i just showed it to someone a couple days ago...
    They deleted it off their official YouTube channel. They re uploaded it but only showing a top down shot of Silveria playing drums. You know, their pathetic meal ticket and claim to fame now. It's hilarious how much they exploit that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I tried to give Fallout Boy a chance as they were one of the bands playing before NIN at Reading Festival 2007...man were they awful. Like REALLY awful, Top of the Pops 1990's backing track lip syncing awful, but they did allow me to get right to the front and dead center for NIN 2 hours early, so i'll give them that.

Slightly off topic but a band i can't get behind...Biffy Clyro. On CD they sound alright, but every time i've caught them live (mainly supporting) they've been terrible, like a bunch of kids who'd just discovered guitars and tried covering their own songs live