Thread: Nine Inch Nails Inducted Into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    They weren't exactly kicked out either. Trent did announce in Honolulu that this band is coming to an end, and then there was a 10-month gap before LITS started. Aaron moved on to do Jubilee and Jeordie joined Manson again months before they started reassembling the band for LITS. And since TR contributed something to Jubilee, I'm pretty sure he was on good terms with Aaron.
    I swear I read something a while back either from Aaron's mouth or from someone close to him that he was having huge issues with the constant touring NIN demanded in 2005-2007 and it took an enormous toll on him mentally. I know he had a breakdown at some point a few years after all of that wrapped up and he's been out of the music scene since.

There's so much behind-the-scenes stuff I wish we were privy to.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    I swear I read something a while back either from Aaron's mouth or from someone close to him that he was having huge issues with the constant touring NIN demanded in 2005-2007 and it took an enormous toll on him mentally. I know he had a breakdown at some point a few years after all of that wrapped up and he's been out of the music scene since.

There's so much behind-the-scenes stuff I wish we were privy to.
    He has mental problems. Diagnosed bipolar and severe depression. He had these issues before he was in NIN.

Check this article for more info: https://www.spin.com/2013/09/aaron-n...s-icarus-line/