So, in many ways in our relationship, my fiancée is the man and I am the woman. In this particular case it's with video games. I used to be an avid gamer as a kid (Master System, Mega Drive II and N64), but after the N64 I kind of fell off the radar and stopped gaming, apart from replaying the older ones I had and loved like Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Streets of Rage, etc.

Anyway, all these years later, the mother of my child is an avid gamer and finally has drawn me back into it! We have a PS3 and recently bought Injustice (I've been kicking her ass; getting my knack back, but she's been having her revenge on me recently), Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9 and I just preordered Mortal Kombat X yesterday (can't wait for that, as I grew up on Mortal Kombat on the Mega Drive in the 90s and just made a seperate thread about it in this section here).

Anyway, the purpose of this thread (apart from giving some background on my gaming history) is to ask what games would you recommend we get next? We also have Grand Theft Auto 5 and a few others.