Thread: The Xbox Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Well at the end of it all maybe i should've just followed my own advice because clearly i opened some can of worms......

I probably should have known acknowledging such a precious issue would start to ruffle some feathers.

Sure discuss whatever you want to believe in of course this is a "discussion forum", speak up, voice your opinions and all that jazz i encourage it...... I'm just expressing how i was seeing things from the outside looking in and just hoping that for some point in time we could let bygones be bygones and share in the wealth of awesome things that have been happening instead of focusing on all these other avenues... it gets exhausting sometimes with everything having to be so politically correct all the time, i don't need Grandma to hold my hand while i walk across the road.

I'm getting off topic now but back to Xbox One, I'm just not too impressed and don't feel good about supporting any of Microsoft's business practices with it.

Yeah there are some incredible games announced and at the end of the day that's what you'd want but there are just too many hurdles now put in place around what I'd actually LIKE to enjoy about the console.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-11-2013 at 08:55 AM.