Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Queen / Greg Puciato (solo) / Better Lovers

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    PM me if you want a 320 MP3 of the song.
    @eversonpoe , I'm really shocked there is no pre-order. Oh well. And the people in LA and London are very lucky. They will NEVER come near Memphis.

Song is fucking awesome btw...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just googled taman shud, turns out to be an interesting story that accompanies the phrase.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    I just googled taman shud, turns out to be an interesting story that accompanies the phrase.
    Yep, this is the case that helped peeps at the Dillinger Compound come up with the password for the 3 "hidden" videos on the TBQ website.

See Post #83

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Yep, this is the case that helped peeps at the Dillinger Compound come up with the password for the 3 "hidden" videos on the TBQ website.

See Post #83
    Thanks, that kicks ass. I didnt even notice from before

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Kinda sounds like album pre-order info may only be going out to people on the mailing list, or at least to the mailing list peeps first. I'm on the mailing list, as I'm sure a few of you guys are also, but can someone post here when that goes up? Just in case one of us doesnt get the email for some reason, it'd be nice to know if supplies are really limited.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Kinda sounds like album pre-order info may only be going out to people on the mailing list, or at least to the mailing list peeps first. I'm on the mailing list, as I'm sure a few of you guys are also, but can someone post here when that goes up? Just in case one of us doesnt get the email for some reason, it'd be nice to know if supplies are really limited.
    From what I understand, the physical copies will ONLY be available to the mailing list. And the last email stated that they will be EXTREMELY limited.

Will post when its up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Up for pre-order!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    Up for pre-order!
    holy crap, thank you so much! I didn't get an email or anything on this. Got a cd and a vinyl!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Snagged my wax. Get on it eversonpoe!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Ordered the CD. I'm very excited! It's finally happening! Thanks again for MWS @Reznor2112

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Pre-ordered

Can't wait to hear the full album!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Snagged my wax. Get on it eversonpoe!
    my alarm went off about twenty minutes ago and i was going to hit snooze but something told me to check my e-mail...really glad i did! for some reason i felt compelled to give them a little extra so i paid $25 + $5 shipping (i like round numbers). SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Also ordered mine. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    my alarm went off about twenty minutes ago and i was going to hit snooze but something told me to check my e-mail...really glad i did! for some reason i felt compelled to give them a little extra so i paid $25 + $5 shipping (i like round numbers). SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD
    I did the same thing! Alarm went off...looked at phone and saw email. Proceed to freak out whilst waking my wife and pug up...And rounded it up to $25. Snagged 2 LPs.

Also, this came in today: #41/233 (Which is awesome because my TEWWS single was #46/233) And again like the last single, Both tracks are repeated on each side.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I did the same thing! Alarm went off...looked at phone and saw email. Proceed to freak out whilst waking my wife and pug up...And rounded it up to $25. Snagged 2 LPs.
    i thought about getting two but i couldn't justify potentially taking one away from someone else, given the limited nature of the product...but i really wanted to do it hahaha.

those pics are great. can't wait to get my copy of the single! also, i like the idea of both sides being the same on both singles. there's something comfortingly cyclical about it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    i thought about getting two but i couldn't justify potentially taking one away from someone else, given the limited nature of the product...but i really wanted to do it hahaha.

those pics are great. can't wait to get my copy of the single! also, i like the idea of both sides being the same on both singles. there's something comfortingly cyclical about it.
    I semi felt guilty...but since its limited to 1000 as opposed to like 150 like I thought it would be, I was thought "yeah...just in case". Haha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Kinda curious if any of the familiar names in the "additional personnel" section will be in the live band. Lotsa talent there.......

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I got the email at 7 while at work...I freaked out, ordered the digital download (for $15), wrote a gushing 300 character (I mean, as sentimental as you can get with 300 characters) message to TBQ, then clicked submit order.

Got the email saying I ordered the digital version, then I freaked out again realizing I might miss a physical release and ponied up $25 for the vinyl.

I regret nothing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I've ordered the CD. I also bought a ticket to the show in Glendale. I've never been to that venue before.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I bought the vinyl and cd. I was stoked when I saw the email.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I did the EXACT same thing. haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Got my ITN vinyl yesterday and placed my order for the Favor Daydream LP. Can't wait until Jan 29th!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Placed order for the LP, can't believe I almost missed this after being away from 4 days. So glad they still had some... woo!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Ice to Never vinyl number 55. Score.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Really can't decide about going to the London show in February. It's gonna cost me about £140 not including any food or drink [train ticket, hotel and gig ticket] and it's in a really shitty area of London - but it's also a one off show in Europe!! Really need to make my mind up on this one!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Hunter View Post
    Really can't decide about going to the London show in February. It's gonna cost me about £140 not including any food or drink [train ticket, hotel and gig ticket] and it's in a really shitty area of London - but it's also a one off show in Europe!! Really need to make my mind up on this one!!
    Fuck it. Booked! Looking forward to it. Will try to get some photos

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    got my Ice To Never single a couple days ago! #101 / 233

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    So...uhhh...this just arrived randomly. 14" X 20" hard poster board hand written with chalk...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    That's very awesome - did you preorder the vinyl or CD?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    That's very awesome - did you preorder the vinyl or CD?
    2 copies of the vinyl.