Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
Ohhh that does look cool. I'm definitely going to have to check out more Marvel toys now. It seems they really did step up their game in the toy department. The one thing that stops me from getting into the Legends line is the Build A Figure thing. While the idea is really cool, if i just buy one figure, I'm going to have some random part like a leg or arm just hanging about. So I feel like I'm gonna HAVE to buy the rest of the figures in that series just to finish the BAF.
The BAF it's a good thing for people that collect the complete series, but yeah if you just care for one or two figures it's not that great, you can always sell the remaining "limbs", "body" or "heads" and there always be collectors interested in those, so it's not a complete waste...

Speaking of "Marvel Legends", i'm loving all the sweet Spiderman series they have released lately (Ultimate Green Goblin and Hobgoblin), i just hated the fact that they have released ANOTHER "regular Spidey", but that Spiderman 2099 and Daredevil figures are sweet!