Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    You guys have bad ass collections.
    I don't have SHIT except for a few OG Jurassic Park figures, but i am really looking to start collecting the World of Nintendo figures.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Is anyone else here into the Godzilla S.H. MonsterArts statues?

My connection fell through for the 2016 Godzilla, so it looks like I'll probably be paying double for it like I did Destroyah (2013 model).
    I've actually wanted some of the MonsterArts stuff for awhile now, but other figures like Marvel Legends, Neca horror movies, and anime import figures have been eating my wallet for the past year now, so MonsterArts have been put on the back burner until I finally decide to pull the trigger on one. There's just too many Marvel Legends figures I want, and too many pre-orders I gotta pay off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    You guys have bad ass collections.
    I don't have SHIT except for a few OG Jurassic Park figures, but i am really looking to start collecting the World of Nintendo figures.
    Hey, nothing wrong with having the classics!

My job has a shit load of World of Nintendo figures. Is there any specific ones you're looking for? I'll take some pics tonight when I'm cleaning up the area for you.

As I said above, Marvel Legends have been one of the few main focuses for me. I'm trying to build up a Spider Army and get the Uncanny X-Force crew together. Unfortunately, I'm not too big on the X-Force figures that are officially released other than the SDCC exclusive Archangel. So I'm going to have to make or buy some customs. I already have 4 ML Deadpool figures and I plan on using one to try my hand at painting him gray and black for his X-Force colors. Luckily there's a custom X-Force Wolverine from the new X-Men wave on eBay that's not too expensive, so I might buy him.

I have Figma Persona 3 Makoto Yuki, and Hot Toys Deadpool (movie version) on pre-order right now, and hopefully within the next couple of weeks my hook up will have the new Spider-Man Marvel Legends wave up for pre-order. That right there is over $400 in pre orders lol.