SPOILERS

There could have been at least 2 more episodes to let it breath a bit more, since the last two episodes were balls to the wall, but they stuck the landing here imo.

There are tons of Easter eggs and callbacks in this season and executed very well. Also, the episodes title "Que Será, Será" (Whatever will be, will be) I absolutely love, and is the song Caleb sings to young Frankie... Oh, poor Caleb .

- The killing of the fly when we are briefly revisited by Rebus, loops back around to when we see Delores do this in S1.

- The tower layout, is the maze along with when Charlotte breaks the city sim to get Delores' pearl, with the cracks in the floor also representing the maze pattern.

-The parallel with Charlotte getting a new body like Delores in S3 against Maeve, respectfully.

- Delores and Teddy walking past Stubbs and Frankie unseen, since her world was a mirror of what was really happening. Subtle, but great stuff there.

- The return of the tree scenes where almost every important scene regarding Delores is near one, also the image Bernard saw of the burning tree. The use of black and white as well throughout the series and season is a nice little touch.

- The "I see the beauty in this world" line that calls back to Delores saying this in S1.

-Delores dropped the line that Akecheta says and one of my favorite quotes: "Humanity will only live as long as the last person who remembers you."

I cannot get over the similarities though with Endgame and WandaVision in this season, lol.

After watching S3 again, I feel it gets a lot of slack and isn't fully warranted sometimes. Season 1&2 go together, like 3&4 as great companion pieces, and I respect it much more now after S4's end. Rehoboam was correct all along when they show it predicting the extinction and mass world event which ultimately happens. The hints are all littered throughout the seasons for you to pick up on.

Charlotte coming around was a nice arc, and showed how crazy William really was wanting everything to burn down. Her offing herself shows this perfectly, even if it was hard to sort of root for her in the end after masterfully playing the villain all season.

Crazy to think that this could all just be a test inside of a simulation, and if Dr. Ford comes back into the picture, my head may explode if that theory comes to fruition. I definitely want a Season 5 now. Very good season!