Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Cargo in the blood

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Damn that looks great!
    Fuck it, after going to the UK site and finding its £250 with free shipping, I just ordered one
    Having trouble finding the UK store, is it locality locked? Could you post a link?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Having trouble finding the UK store, is it locality locked? Could you post a link?
    I just went into the Cargo in the Blood website and it defaulted to UK. This is the link but not sure it would work for you
    http://nin-uk.myshopify.com/collecti...o-in-the-blood

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    http://nin-uk.myshopify.com/collecti...o-in-the-blood

Only ships to the EU

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Thanks for that, I can access the site but as you said no shipping to Australia.... Looks like Ill be missing out on this one as $370 US is ridiculous for shipping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    It's really just a pipe dream right now, we don't know what all will come out, and how intricate the packaging will be or what extras there would be or even what kinds of tiered releases it would come in. While I know a lot of us would love a multi-disc every single piece of everything that came out in that era plus unreleased stuff plus the instrumentals plus demos plus promo arts plus videos plus interviews plus commentary plus extended AATCHB plus... etc, it could also just be The Fragile in 5.1 re-released on CD Vinyl and Digital seperately.
    Ya I knew you were just dreaming. Actually, "The Fragile in 5.1 re-released on CD Vinyl and Digital seperately" would make me very happy. so far im not lovin HM so much, and am a little nervous about new music. I really want to buy the vinyl version of the Fragile though, and a re-release would make that easier. Thanks for your clarification!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    Thanks for this link. Nice to see.

So not only is the art going to be unique, but the case that holds it altogether will be as well. Its a nice touch. I didn't notice that part of the description when it was first announced.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Asked for a status update this morning. Here it is.

"We are waiting on customized shipping supplies for the book that are scheduled to arrive this week, we apologize for the delay.

You will receive an email confirmation with tracking info as soon as it's headed your way.

Please let us know if you have any questions or there is anything else we can help with."

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I got my tracking number earlier today. Delivery next Wed, Jan 13.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    I got my tracking number earlier today. Delivery next Wed, Jan 13.
    Did you choose free shipping or did you pay for faster delivery?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The cargo is in the blood, boobies! Arrival date: Jan 12th!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to see people are starting to get theirs shipped! Hopefully tomorrow i'll get a tracking number.

Also wanted to share this with everyone: Cargo in the Blood Trail. Came across it in the NIN fb page comments, it's dedicated to piecing together all the individual paintings that were cut down for the book. Thought that was pretty neat.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJ View Post
    Glad to see people are starting to get theirs shipped! Hopefully tomorrow i'll get a tracking number.

Also wanted to share this with everyone: Cargo in the Blood Trail. Came across it in the NIN fb page comments, it's dedicated to piecing together all the individual paintings that were cut down for the book. Thought that was pretty neat.
    Was wondering how long it would take for someone in the community to try and pull this off. I will definitely be submitting mine.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I literally screamed out, "Boobies!!!!!!" when I saw the tracking info in my inbox. And then, "Pussy!!!" when I saw the delivery date as Jan. 12. This is so exciting!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    Did you choose free shipping or did you pay for faster delivery?
    Free shipping

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    Free shipping
    So did I. Just got the UPS notice. Looks like the 14th for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just got the tracking info, says the 12th. Wohooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It should arrive here, in the Boston area, on the 14th! Can't wait!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I ordered it, and I haven't gotten any tracking email yet. : (

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First post. Former lurker and will most likely stay in the shadows most of the time, but this forum is amazing. Anyway I got my order coming in on the 14th. Can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found this. Photo of the cover (in all it's burned glory) here. Another found on insta here.
    Last edited by IndyJ; 01-09-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Is this book blue or black? Looks kinds black in that second photo.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Blue and gold.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    I'll just leave this here http://timcadiente.com/shop/ for those who thought the CITB book was exorbitant at $300. This self-important maven of hipsterocity who attaches himself like a pimple on Maynard's ass was selling photographs of Maynard around Christmas for $260 a pop.

That's $260 for a photograph of Maynard James Keenen. Granted it's signed, but take a look at that second option and tell me an actual book of art like CITB doesn't seem like a bargain compared to what this dingus was selling. And sold out of, apparently.
    Crazy, what is wrong with Tool fans?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    I'll just leave this here http://timcadiente.com/shop/ for those who thought the CITB book was exorbitant at $300. This self-important maven of hipsterocity who attaches himself like a pimple on Maynard's ass was selling photographs of Maynard around Christmas for $260 a pop.

That's $260 for a photograph of Maynard James Keenen. Granted it's signed, but take a look at that second option and tell me an actual book of art like CITB doesn't seem like a bargain compared to what this dingus was selling. And sold out of, apparently.
    I don't get tool at all. The lead singer (an ugly Moby?) sounds like he's singing out his ass in some sort of lame medieval affect (I can't even explain it). It's so dated and uncool and just plain stupid.

I was on RS and they posted a link, saying 'Check out Tool's mind-blowing live performance!' And I clicked on it and it was tool with some lame powerpoint screen in the back playing some lame apple sleep screensaver graphic with the band twanging their signature outdated medieval sounding garbage with the lead guy (maynard moby) belting out like some medieval age ass queef.

God I hate tool. I hate them with a passion. Almost all these bands sound about as dated as old ass cheese.

No band can sound and be as contemporary as NIN. Trent is always moving FORWARD, creating new sounds and making music that's always ahead of its time. That's why NIN is #1 for me.
    Last edited by placepinion; 01-11-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by placepinion View Post
    God I hate tool. I hate them with a passion. No band can sound and be as contemporary as NIN. That's why NIN is #1 for me.
    You really should buy one of their T-shirt and wear it proudly though. It would double as a nice FYI to the people around you !

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Has anyone else's package not moved/been picked up? My UPS tracking number has said "order processed Ready for UPS" since the 8th. My eta is supposedly the 14th.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Has anyone else's package not moved/been picked up? My UPS tracking number has said "order processed Ready for UPS" since the 8th. My eta is supposedly the 14th.
    Same here. Mine says the 12th (today!). But it hasn't even moved. WTF?!

EDIT: It updated to in transit and scheduled for the 14th. In true Reznor fashion, it's late (like Tension late).
    Last edited by placepinion; 01-12-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got a tracking update, says it'll be delivered tomorrow! Will post pictures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine! Anyone else's, er, pages sticking together? Flipping through the book is leaving occasionally ugly "one page ripped off part of another" bits.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDavidMurphy View Post
    Got mine! Anyone else's, er, pages sticking together? Flipping through the book is leaving occasionally ugly "one page ripped off part of another" bits.
    Oh no, hope its a one-off and you can get it replaced. I don't think UK ones are shipping for a while