Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    good episode. im guessing it's implied there will be a romantic moment between glen and tara? at this point im glad the story is moving in the direction of terminus and abraham.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Umm Tara is a lesbian.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Maybe she has an exception for annoying Asians who should have been killed off long before Hershel?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    annoying Asians who should have been killed off long before Hershel?
    nooo I'm glad Glenn is still alive. I prefer the Maggie/Glenn arc of the show much better than the comics.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    This episode was a fairly sensible follow up, because it established all these new groups of characters and mashed them together which should allow for some interesting developments down the road. In that sense, it has invigorated this season for me. Best episode was still last week's Rick/Carl episode. I need more of that please. I'm still waiting to find characters I can actually care about. I quite enjoy the show but there is actually no one, that if they died next episode, I would be torn up about or feel the show would be lacking as a result. Carl is coming close, Michone is pretty crucial, but I'm not there yet. I still miss Shane though. He was the only one that I really felt that way about. Maybe one of these even newer characters will fill that void, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Glenn does seem hopeless compared to comics glenn.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    This episode was a fairly sensible follow up, because it established all these new groups of characters and mashed them together which should allow for some interesting developments down the road. In that sense, it has invigorated this season for me. Best episode was still last week's Rick/Carl episode. I need more of that please. I'm still waiting to find characters I can actually care about. I quite enjoy the show but there is actually no one, that if they died next episode, I would be torn up about or feel the show would be lacking as a result. Carl is coming close, Michone is pretty crucial, but I'm not there yet. I still miss Shane though. He was the only one that I really felt that way about. Maybe one of these even newer characters will fill that void, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Why on earth were you upset when Shane died or even miss him for that matter? He was a dick!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    His approach was flawed but he was the smartest and most sensible person in that group at the time. Carl realizes that now too, hence a few of his comments. Everything he said would happen happened, and they would have been so much better off had they listened to him. He just came off really aggressive and people were turned off. Plus the whole Lori thing got complicated and fucked him up in the end. But he was far and away the most complex and interesting character in my eyes. In the end he got a raw fuckin deal.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Anyone else see Talking Dead, where they wondered how to bring such a CRAZY character (Neegan) from the comics into the show later on? Sure, he'll be tough, but what about...KING EZEKIEL?? He's probably my favorite of the characters from that arc. Purely because he is who he is in this new zombie-filled world.

It'll definitely be interesting to see the TV counterparts of both.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I miss the Glenn from the first season. I mean, at this point I do care for a majority of the characters that we are with now because they have been through a lot of shit lately. Rick, Daryl, Carl, Glenn, and Michone are my favs to this point, and Shane? Yea, he was pretty interesting but I couldn't wait till' he died earlier in the series.. If he wasn't such a prick, I wouldn't mind him still being around.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Anyone else see Shamus when you look at Abraham?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Till Lindemann needs a role in the show.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Daryl totally should have tapped that last night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Daryl totally should have tapped that last night.
    She's like 14 bro... At least the character is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
    Zombie apocalypse bro. Anything goes.

LEGAL: This post is satire. Its author does not condone or participate in any illegal activities. Fuck those pedophiles bro.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    She is only 14 in the show? I knew she was young... but that is not believable to me at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hmm I looked on the wiki and I was thinking she was 16 from Season 2. It's been 2 years since then about though so she's 18 now. Go for it Darryl.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Edit: Just kidding! Beat me to it.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadbent View Post
    Zombie apocalypse bro. Anything goes.

LEGAL: This post is satire. Its author does not condone or participate in any illegal activities. Fuck those pedophiles bro.

fucking lol

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Hmm I looked on the wiki and I was thinking she was 16 from Season 2. It's been 2 years since then about though so she's 18 now. Go for it Darryl.
    This
    But what is her maturity? She has clearly moved beyond the child level of maturity. There are certainly children in TWD, but she doesn't strike me as one. Last night's episode pretty much closed off any potential remaining attachments to her childhood.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    It happening while she was drunk would be... kinda creepy though.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Just in case anyone missed this from last week's TTD:

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Hahaaaa! I read this the other day and loved it.. seems like they all have a fun time on set and have a good connection off screen.

On the Beth situation... thanks for clarifying Zip

I, on the other hand think if there ever is a real life Zelda film, Emily Kinney should be Princess Zelda.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    There wasn't even a reason for Daryl be on set for that entire episode. I guess they are all just good friends.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    From a story perspective, what would happen if Daryl and Beth hooked up?

Daryl probably thinks he will never see Carol again. If they end up meeting up again with Carol, I bet there would be some tension. Add in the fact that Beth used to take care of Judith so much and now Carol seems to be the one taking care of the baby... There are some odd parallels to the Rick/Laurie/Shane situation.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Is she really 14? I was thinking more like 18 or 19. I kept waiting for the make out session too but if she's 14, no bueno.

<3 Daryl.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    The actress that plays her is 28.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Kinney

If I remember correctly, when Carl was 13 she was 17 in season 2. She'd be over 18 now in the show.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Jesus people. It's the goddamned zombie apocalypse. There are no laws that tell you how to act. You have to figure out your own moral code. That's one of the huge points of this show. People HAVE to make their own choices and not fall back on some continent-wide authority figure. Fuck, most of the characters have even given up on their god.

Guess what, she was "under age" when she drank too.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Completely unrelated - Anyone who thinks that Steven Yeun played Short Round in Indiana Jones is completely wrong. THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK SIMILAR. And I'm pretty sure Steven is like, 10 or 15 years younger than that dude.

Yeah, Steven was about two years old when The Temple of Doom was even released.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    all rook same