Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    He should have put on weight for the role.

Another episode that could have been regular length and literally nothing would have been lost. Yet I keep torturing myself with this bullshit.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

I think Olivia slapping Negan shows he has a soft spot for the ladies. Seems like he takes it out on the men. The Tara episode last week with all those women was because Negan killed all the men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I think Olivia slapping Negan shows he has a soft spot for the ladies. Seems like he takes it out on the men.
    I'm not quite convinced it's a "soft spot". Because the guy is a sociopath I'm thinking he has no soft spots at all but instead is constantly seeking ways to manipulate people. He may not even have useful reasons for manipulating other than the joy and pride of making someone react or bend to his wishes. Turning around and apologizing was a way for him to turn her from "slap mode" to "hey he might actually give a shit"...which he doesn't. In fact, getting her to slap him was likely a "fun and unexpected" result of him trying to pop everyone's balloon.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Everything that happens this Sunday has been leaked. Not sure if it's out there in public this time. But a friend of a friend works for AMC and sent us a very detailed account of the mid-season finale this sunday. I can post here if you want. There's alot of bad (like negative for the heroes) things that go down, and then some good. Runs parallel to the books mostly.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Everything that happens this Sunday has been leaked. Not sure if it's out there in public this time. But a friend of a friend works for AMC and sent us a very detailed account of the mid-season finale this sunday. I can post here if you want. There's alot of bad (like negative for the heroes) things that go down, and then some good. Runs parallel to the books mostly.
    I'd love to see, because honestly, I don't care to tiptoe around spoilers for this show anymore. Very few of them have been shocking enough that I think "oh fuck, I wish I hadn't known that was coming."

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant to say to tell me via PM, but ended up looking up the spoiled myself, so...

*sigh* Yup.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-08-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I read the spoilers, I think I am just going to stick to the comics from now on.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I read the spoilers, I think I am just going to stick to the comics from now on.
    I keep up with the show just to see what it's doing to my beloved comic. Plus, it is shot well, and has top notch zombie effects/gore.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Do not post spoilers before the show has aired.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    no problem. I take it that they are now out for everyone to see based on some of the responses.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I'm on THAT bridge right now!!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well that was booooor-ING.

Anyone else sick of Eugene's whimpy face?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    JDM needs a fucking hamburger. Seriously way way too skinny. Without the jacket he looks ridiculous. Certainly not someone to be feared in any way. Not imposing at all. And obviously they want us asking about the bandage during the down time now. Or did I miss something b/c I zone out on much of these episodes?

Don't care at all that the chubby chick died. Were we supposed to? She had like 2 scenes where we got to know her at all. Laughed my ass off when he "gutted" that asshole. Such a great moment in the comics and on the show. Love that they didn't pull back on the gore there either. One of the shows saving graces. The coolness of the riverboat set piece was pretty sweet too.

Negan somehow immediately figuring out that the bullet was homemade instead of just found/hidden/a leftover from their stash was absurd/ He said something about etchings? Who the fuck would immediately go to "oh, it must be homemade" over they just got a bullet somehow?

Carol's stance on things knowing what she knows about the Saviors is unbelievable. And I hope they don't continue to ruin Morgan's character when they return by having him argue/hem & haw about convincing Ezekiel to fight. Stop making the protagonists weak pussies!

THIS SHOW

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    ^ Especially when you compare his body now to his role as the Comedian -

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I gotta admit, the Rick and Daryl bro hug was good feels.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Finishing the mid-season finale (I STILL fucking hate that term) tonight.

I can't wait for the last half when every other episode is "90 FUCKING MINUTES OMG" for no goddamn reason pertaining to content. Like. We don't need a 2-minute commercial break between every scene. They're giving me more and more reasons to not watch this show anymore, let alone bother watching it weekly.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-14-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    That walker with the spikes all through its head was badass. They'll probably use that design for the next limited Blu-ray box set.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    That walker with the spikes all through its head was badass. They'll probably use that design for the next limited Blu-ray box set.
    I wonder how they'll make a new one. He looked like he'd been down there awhile.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    So that episode was pretty much entirely ugly Eugene cry face.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    The scene with the bombs was hilarious. I love that Eugene is pulling the same science crap on negan and this group. Sticking with what he knows but finally enjoying it.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    So is Eugene infiltrating, or is he that much of a bitch?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well that last episode bored the fucking fuck out of me.

Michonne and Rick make out. Guns are found.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Definitely a snoozer. It kinda reminded me of an episode of LOST. Hot people fucking while finding exactly what they need exactly in the place they're looking.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    i recommend doing dishes while watching this show. Let a whole bunch of em pile up. It helps greatly, trust me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    A calm before the storm episode I hope. Looks like badass Carol returns next week

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Man, this entire season for me has been a complete bore fest. These latter episodes have too much emphasis on the character development, and that is what's making these episodes drag on. If they were to jump around to different point of views or locations, it would at least keep it fresh instead of watching a watered down soap opera.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This season has definitely been not good. They really need to stop with these one character-specific episodes. They do nothing but drag the pace WAY down.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    they drag the pace down on purpose. AMC is notoriously cheap (even with this show now...but not as bad as the early seasons) so they do alot of episodes like we've seen recently to spread their budget across the whole season.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    i stopped bothering with this show. Just picked up the new comic released Whisperers War. Pretty excellent.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    waiting for my newest Walking Dead trade. It kept getting delayed.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well this episode got a lot better halfway through. Didn't expect Morgan to be the one to do that to you-know-who. Finally, Carol, you know Glenn and Abraham are dead. Please fucking get on with the war now.