Thread: PIG - and Other Raymond Watts Projects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    The venue in Wilmington posted set times, PIG isn't coming on until 11. GOD DAMN IT
    At the NYC show Pig probably isn't starting until about 1:00am. Creates logistical problems for me since I have to be outside of the city the next morning and the last train I'd need leaves Grand Central at 1:50. I get that it's a nightclub, but even when I saw Prick at a shitty industrial club years ago it didn't start nearly as late.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebek View Post
    At the NYC show Pig probably isn't starting until about 1:00am. Creates logistical problems for me since I have to be outside of the city the next morning and the last train I'd need leaves Grand Central at 1:50. I get that it's a nightclub, but even when I saw Prick at a shitty industrial club years ago it didn't start nearly as late.
    Wow that really sucks. Nightclubs or not this is still a concert, not a dance party. Maybe I'm just getting older and the idea of a band not coming on until 1 terrifies me. We ended up booking a hotel room so we wouldn't have to worry about driving back super late.

Just bought The Gospel, gonna give it a listen at some point this morning.