Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
I have to rant here... I find this totally crazy. I listened to this on Apple Music last night (I have a subscription to supplement some of the stuff not available on Spotify like this soundtrack) and liked it enough that I wanted to "purchase it." I had to spend 12.70 (after already spending 1.99 on A Minute to Breathe) to get this from iTunes (which I hate). They could at least give some information about if or when other options would be available. Now I will have to buy this again to get lossless if they make it available. I feel like I am forced to choose an expensive vinyl option I don't want or iTunes which I also don't want until it become available at some point. It is also irritating that this isn't on Spotify which is my preferred streaming medium. Sorry, I am just tired of purchasing the same music multiple times.
I share your frustration. Indication is that it will turn up on Spotify, because A Minute To Breathe did, but much like A Minute To Breathe probably a day or two after it's exclusive release on the Apple platform, to presumably try and hook people into buying it outright rather than streaming it. Too little information is being provided, and too late in the day. Par for the course though, it seems, these days.