Thread: nine inch nails 2016 speculation (fat lady singing edition)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Unhappy

I respect your opinion but boy it's getting tiresome to see mentions of Theme... in like 33% of your posts .

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    I respect your opinion but boy it's getting tiresome to see mentions of Theme... in like 33% of your posts .
    I will fly to Russia and I will find where you live and I will install speakers on every wall, on every inch of floor, on every inch of roof and into the faucets of your sinks and your showerhead and everywhere and anything you attempt to do in your entire life will become nothing but loud horns and robots exploding in unholy orgasm and you will grow to love it, hush yo mouth

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Yes agreed. Everyone loves that so much. I was thinking the other day, if you just want noise, listen to skrillex or Autechre or some shit like that. I like the tetseo theme but i would rather have a "song" with words and guitars and stuff. Not just noise with the ruiner chorus horns interjected. It would be more listenable with lyrics. I just dont really feel TR's fingerprint on that track. Could be a lot of artists. Facepalm away....