Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Trump's judicial nominee to serve as a federal judge for the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

Jesus. I could only stomach up to about the 2:30 mark. I'd feel bad for the guy if it weren't for the fact that he should have been honorable enough to decline the nomination in the first place. What a fucking moron.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    That’s probably a little extreme. I’d much rather see him indicted for something criminal like Martin Shkreli, then watch as his career slowly burns.

Then, when it is done, and his life is ashes, then you have my permission to smash his coffee mug.
    I'll take all of that...

Then he gets cancer

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    You know...for how much Trump is always criticizing China, he sure is trying really hard to turn the USA into China in regards to shit like free speech and censorship...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm just going on record as saying I don't want any of these people to get cancer.

I want them to go broke in their old age.
    I want their families to have no interest in paying for their care.
    I want them to live on whatever meager government existence exists for the middle and lower classes.
    I want them to end up in a shared room in a nursing home, still with their wits about them, but with a roommate who can't hear very well and has CNN turned on full-blast 24 hours a day, playing non-stop coverage about how the new administration is working to undo the tremendous fuck ups that they caused.

I don't want terminal illnesses or any bizarre shit like that. I just want them to go out the way most of us do these days; struggling financially and and sharing our time with whoever else we get lumped in with.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    pretty good watch
    -louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    You know...for how much Trump is always criticizing China, he sure is trying really hard to turn the USA into China in regards to shit like free speech and censorship...
    You mean like the Family Values senators getting caught with other men in their office? Or with a wide stance in the bathroom? Or killing healthcare while getting cancer (two-fer there)? Something like that?

There's a phrase for this, isn't there? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    I believe the accusations against Hoffman... there's a pattern of behavior and his defenses ring flat... but, how does that work? How do you suddenly finger a woman who isn't wet? I would imagine that would be very painful?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I believe the accusations against Hoffman... there's a pattern of behavior and his defenses ring flat... but, how does that work? How do you suddenly finger a woman who isn't wet? I would imagine that would be very painful?
    I know the thread about Trump and the thread about sexual misconduct are often basically the same thing, but.......

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I know the thread about Trump and the thread about sexual misconduct are often basically the same thing, but.......
    Sorry, it's all a blur. My bad.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The tax bill passed Congress. Only thing now is Trumpy's signature.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    There were some people at work talking about the tax plan and being glad that it passes. Of course they all have 120k a year jobs so yeah they're happy. I make way less than that so I'm not exactly over the moon here. Never mind all those people who make even less than I do...ugh, this stinks.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    was just watching a thing where economic inequality usually proceeds a market crash this study went back to the great depression and earlier this happened after the bush tax cuts or tax "holiday" as it was framed, before, my guess is this is going to happen, you see truth is the wealthy during times of economic downturn live much better. then a progressive will get elected and there will be screaming about the deficit and our children's future! and the rich will drive the narrative until we elect an idiot like goergie or Donnie and we get to repeat again. would be nice if people woke up and quit getting played repeatedly
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    was just watching a thing where economic inequality usually proceeds a market crash this study went back to the great depression and earlier this happened after the bush tax cuts or tax "holiday" as it was framed, before, my guess is this is going to happen, you see truth is the wealthy during times of economic downturn live much better. then a progressive will get elected and there will be screaming about the deficit and our children's future! and the rich will drive the narrative until we elect an idiot like goergie or Donnie and we get to repeat again. would be nice if people woke up and quit getting played repeatedly
    -Louie
    I'll admit I'm not a financial expert, but I am seriously considering taking a very large percentage of my investments and putting them back into savings at some point in 2018. I've got a really bad feeling about where the markets are going in the not too distant future.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    While I can't wait for my Trump-loving dad to get a kick in the ass by the market having problems (he invested his retirement money), I feel bad for my sweet mother who will then have to not retire in 2 years and keep working because of the impending crash. My mom tried to have a conversation with him about all of this, he apparently responded back with word-for-word Fox News rhetoric. She's been a teacher since well before I was born, but she can't get anything through to him anymore.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    couldn't help laughing at homophobic mike pence's 15 minute verbal fellatio of trump beg to wonder how kicking 3 million children off health-care is pro life I thought Jesus loved little children but i guess that was just a catchy tune?
    -Louie

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    couldn't help laughing at homophobic mike pence's 15 minute verbal fellatio of trump beg to wonder how kicking 3 million children off health-care is pro life I thought Jesus loved little children but i guess that was just a catchy tune?
    -Louie
    Holy shit, someone is actually talking about Pence...its a god damn miracle

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure Nikki Haley's UN speech was written by Trump. She basically said "Don't disrespect the US or we won't give you money". Our global relations are reduced to what could be a rap battle.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nikki Haley's UN speech was written by Trump. She basically said "Don't disrespect the US or we won't give you money". Our global relations are reduced to what could be a rap battle.
    we give Israel over a billion dollars in "aid" every year
    -Louie

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    we give Israel over a billion dollars in "aid" every year
    -Louie
    And what has Israel given us in return?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    a place to test our weapons.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    an ally in the Middle East

see also:

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    american's don't really understand the middle east, very few know how screw'd the Palestinian's are if you were opposed to apartheid the you should be opposed to the occupation, they are not allowed to own property peacefully assemble is some cases use a cell phone the convection rate for being terrorist if you're a Palestinian is like 99.9% there is no due process they have to put special license on their cars stating that they are palatine to use the roads here's alittle snip it on what the united states supports
    -Louie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Pete Hoekstra. isn't he the perfect representative of today's U.S.!

https://www.scoopnest.com/user/sunny...mbassador-err-

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    more on why the Jerusalem move is bad
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Geriatric toddler Donald Trump to have party, but you're not invited because you were a doody head

Okay, the title is fake, but the story is real. The administration is literally throwing a bash for the UN countries who either voted against (a whopping eight of them) or abstained from (read: basically voted in favor of) the resolution condemning his Middle East fiasco. Children. Children are in charge of this country.

Get me out of here.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    it was all about Niki's, original trump stupidity saying, saying " we (US) is taking names for anyone who votes against us to move the embassy. very sad. i think she even call it a friends party. this country under Trump is a fucking embarrassment
    -Louie

Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Geriatric toddler Donald Trump to have party, but you're not invited because you were a doody head

Okay, the title is fake, but the story is real. The administration is literally throwing a bash for the UN countries who either voted against (a whopping eight of them) or abstained from (read: basically voted in favor of) the resolution condemning his Middle East fiasco. Children. Children are in charge of this country.

Get me out of here.
    haha haha look at the guests of honor: Micronesia. Honduras. Togo.
    Lolol: some pretty serious world powers there.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    haha haha look at the guests of honor: Micronesia. Honduras. Togo.
    Lolol: some pretty serious world powers there.
    Yeah. Then there's the disturbing list: who did we say "fuck you, you can't come to our party" to?

Oh, you know...England....France...Germany....Japan....y'k now, just some small countries that thought they were friends with us. I guess we aren't friends anymore though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i will put money up now that taxes are at an new all time low for corps. the new evil will switch to regulations, this will be the new job killer mantra.
    -Louie