Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    ...WOW. Just...WOW

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I find humor when they say compounds. I keep thinking Jonestown.

Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time. I say it's ego. Admitting it, to him, would be admitting that there's a chance his victory was tainted. I'm not so sure you can connect those dots. I'm just curious what they hell we are all going to do the election. I know I'm going to focus on getting all my homies registered and kick every woman I know in the ass (really have a civilized conversation).

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Re SCOTUS travel ban, BEST TWITTER AUTOCORRECT EVAR!!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SCOTUSblo...he-internet%2F

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    By the way, apparently Russia hacking the election to help Trump win is all Obama's fault, and Obama should apologize to Trump for allowing Russia to help him get elected:

http://deadline.com/2017/06/donald-t...on-1202119853/

At this point, that's what this statement boils down to. Obama should have stopped Russia from helping me win the election, and he didn't so he owes me an apology.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Obama DID do something once it was pretty certain that the attempted interference was linked to the Kremlin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/u...sanctions.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-election-hack

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/us-san...ing-even-slow/

But Trump has the memory of a pile of poop.

Trump's Twitter feed is so enraging, he's starting to make GW Bush look like a genius.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-26-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Now that the president has clarified that he does believe Russia interfered with the election - but it's all Obama's fault - I can sleep easier. Thank god he's out of office now. Our voting process can finally be made great again! What a relief. I'm going to sleep easier this weekend.
    this is my total lack of surprise.......
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Trump says he's "particularly gratified that the (SCOTUS) decision was 9-0."

It wasn't.

The SCOTUS decision was split, 6-3, with Kennedy and Roberts joining the 4 liberal justices re this:

The ban may not be enforced against foreign nationals who have a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States."
    Last edited by allegro; 06-26-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    even when he gets what he want's he is a liar, how does that work? you know how many attacks have been from anyone from any of these countries?
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Trump says he's "particularly gratified that the (SCOTUS) decision was 9-0."

It wasn't.

The SCOTUS decision was split, 6-4, with Kennedy and Roberts joining the 4 liberal justices re this:

The ban may not be enforced against foreign nationals who have a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States."
    6-4? I'm assuming just an innocent typo, unless there's something that's totally gone past me. Was it 5-4 or 6-3? Haven't had a chance to dig into the news yet today.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

But Trump has the memory of a pile of poop.
    The bigger problem is that his cult believes his version of the truth.

Edit, have the accounting SCOTUS votes been declared? I thought it was still speculation

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    6-4? I'm assuming just an innocent typo, unless there's something that's totally gone past me. Was it 5-4 or 6-3? Haven't had a chance to dig into the news yet today.
    Sorry. Typo. 6-3. The 3 dissenters for that portion were Thomas, Gorsuch and Alito.

@Jinsai , yes, it's everywhere; the dissent is part of the opinion released this morning.

The three are being called the "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" lol: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...the-apocalypse

Edit: to explain, the 3 above justices wanted the Trump travel ban to be reinstated in its entirety with no exceptions pending the Court's convening again in October.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-26-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Trump causes 'major' shift in global view of US: Pew

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40409888

...no shit! To be fair i can't really comment, our government just gave a Billion pounds to 10 people in order to keep them in power...worlds pretty fucking fucked right now.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Sorry. Typo. 6-3. The 3 dissenters for that portion were Thomas, Gorsuch and Alito.

@Jinsai, yes, it's everywhere; the dissent is part of the opinion released this morning.

The three are being called the "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" lol: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...the-apocalypse

Edit: to explain, the 3 above justices wanted the Trump travel ban to be reinstated in its entirety with no exceptions pending the Court's convening again in October.
    Yeah. Before reading the article, I was like "wait...you mean three of them - including Gorsuch - were actually against it, and they're being called the horsemen?!"

And then I read it. And I went "oh. ohhhhh crap." Means only two of them need to shift their views now to allow a broader ban to be put in place. Super.

Also heard the Spicer quote while getting my breakfast at the hotel this morning. "The president is very pleased with this 9-0 decision" jesus christ, I wanted to punch the TV. I don't know if the president himself was stupid enough to believe it was 9-0, or if Spicer just went off on his own little tangent there. But goddamnit, the level of sheer idiocy in this administration is just baffling. I mean, politicians lying is nothing new, but these aren't even complicated, political scheme type of lies. This is "OW, HE HIT ME" while the guy is standing on the other side of the room kind of lies. Utterly pointless, utterly indefensible, and utterly childish.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    GOP to 22 million Americans--"Go fuck yourselves."

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Like I was saying months ago, before he was even the announced pick... Fuck you Neil Gorsuch.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Like I was saying months ago, before he was even the announced pick... Fuck you Neil Gorsuch.
    He's new, he needs to settle into the job. Many started as conservative and ended up being swing votes.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    HAAAA HA HA IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...golf-clubs?amp

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    party politics aside... I love some Republicans, however much we might disagree on central principles.

If you support Donald Trump at this point, FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU FOREVER. Thankfully, every Republican I care about (e.g. family) has pretty much agreed on that point. They get it... this guy sucks. They're willing to admit they were wrong to ever support him. They are sorry.

FUCK every single person who hasn't reached the conclusion. Fuck his enablers especially, and that means "super fuck you" to McConnell and Ryan. You fuckers will go down in history like Goebbels. We'll remember to hate you just as much. FUCK YOU ALL. I wonder if we can set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for Mitch McConnell to repeatedly punch himself in the fucking face until he knocks himself out. It's money. He'll do it. FUCK YOU.

Sorry, I'm having the worst day ever, and I just finally looked at the news.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    What in the ever loving fuck?

https://twitter.com/CaitrionaPerry/s...496128/video/1

He interrupts a congratulatory phone call to the new taoiseach (aka Prime Minister) of Ireland to make a woman from the press pool leave her post, step in front of the cameras, make a creepy ass comment about her looks and joke about it with the aforementioned leader. This is straight out of a video that you would be forced to watch after someone in your office was accused of sexual harassment. I am so embarrassed to be an American.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The man is just insufferable!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    this confuses the shit out of me (no, not really. still):

The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!

is he really so stupid that he'd contradict his claim in the same sentence? Or is he substituting "bullshit" with "fake news". Which - i guess- would confuse a lot of this followers.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Every day, some new idiot stuff; each worse than the last. His Tweets are now considered official Presidential statements and are going into the Archives. Lovely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8c74a69c2eb3

Last edited by allegro; 06-29-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    The man is just insufferable!
    i spoke with some trump supporter's your can't reason use facts or reason It reminds me of any kind of religious discussion, I consider them fox-washed, these are some real questions and the real answers s.m.h.
    q: what do you think of the job he is doing?
    A: fantasic, if only the courts media would quit being negative and get out of his way, he's done more for this country than any president in history
    follow-up
    q: has he kept his campaign promises?
    yes except, maybe the wall, but that's just the leftest media plotting against him
    q: what is the worst thing Obama did
    a: he was a Kenyan, and a Muslim
    q: what do you think about health care being gutted so the rich can get a tax cuts?
    a:the answer was racist with name calling so I won't even type it on these pages
    : I'm tied of giving my hard earned money to the lazy people on welfare and always, wanting a handout, which is exactly what Obama supporters want, the rich drive this country, and make it great, if it wasn't for "W" the economy, would still be in the crapper,
    q: do you believe the Russian's interfered in the election?
    a: no, nothing was ever proved the whole thing is rigged anyways against Trump, because he's pro America
    OK that's a little snap shot into how these people think, a lot was leftout i refuse to get pulled into shouting matches name calling or arguements, that do nothing but raise blood pressure
    -Louie

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Oh... now I see why...

Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    Why does everyone hate Trump? (I'm not American so I'm not privy to all the ongoing and bad things he has done).

He's not even president yet and he's been marked as a terrible president.

I seem to be the only one who hopes he does a good job.

As for the golden shower rumor... you do know you're in a Nine Inch Nails form right? Unless you missed the 90's this shit (peoples dark desires) shouldn't surprise you.

Anyways I'm honest in asking why everyone hates him. The whole Muslim thing was stupid and I pray that was just some stunt to get redneck votes. Pence stated that "calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional" so I hope that's the end of that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I'll tell you why he's a liar and a fraud scam artist, see Trump University was never a great businessman, got a million dollars from daddy, i only dream of getting a million dollars from anyone, said horrible things about women, and minorities, not to mention the whole birther thing which never proved never apologized for, not humble, arrogant, zero intellectual curiosity these are things I dislike in everyday people no alone my president,I believe he would do anything to support his ego, do I believe he colluded with the Russian's, as magic eight-ball would say all signs point to yes, without doxing myself I've spent over 10 years, in cyber fraud division of a major cc company I know a scam when I see one and America you got scammed I would love to be proven wrong
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-29-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: wanted to add some things

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Uhhhh... holy shit, have you guys seen that NRA commercial that is making the rounds now? Is that shit fucking real? What the fuck did I just watch? Shit is absolutely fucking terrifying.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    holy crap joseph Goebbels much?
    much? pretty much sums up everything that's wrong with the N.R.A. anyone who throws around words like freedom, safety, guns patriot liberty, makes me question their motive, guns are made for one thing and one thing only to kill
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    As a gun owner and proponent of safe gun ownership and carry-conceal, the NRA infuriates me to no end. They don't give two shits about anything but money, and any sane gun owner knows this and does not support them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    As a gun owner and proponent of safe gun ownership and carry-conceal, the NRA infuriates me to no end. They don't give two shits about anything but money, and any sane gun owner knows this and does not support them.
    this is why i don't name call or try to paint people with to broad a brush, I'm older I've been in clubs at closing time and seen what idiots people can be, and that's just with alchohol look you have to take a test to drive a car but a gun all you need is cash and off you go tool's "right in two" comes to mind
    -Louie