Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I love how after the survey they want you to donate money. That whole survey is insane
    Well keep in mind that the source is his own mailing list, so it's being sent out to those who have already supported him. What better time to ask for money than after you've gotten all worked up and answered a bunch of questions about how the evil media has been mean to your president?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Well keep in mind that the source is his own mailing list, so it's being sent out to those who have already supported him. What better time to ask for money than after you've gotten all worked up and answered a bunch of questions about how the evil media has been mean to your president?
    To be fair, after every political survey I answer online or every petition I sign online, they ask for money. MoveOn, the ACLU, Social Security Works all ask for money after I sign a petition etc. It's pretty typical marketing.

I did the Trump media poll twice (one was GOP, one was Trump) and I had to answer several questions with "no opinion" because the questions were so tricky.

On another topic: what the hell is going on with these JCC threats?? Why on earth has anti-semitism increased like this? Trump rhetoric or just more overall hate? G and I joined the local JCC fitness center recently and this is ridiculous. What sick jerk wants to bomb a Jewish Community Center where there are CHILDREN and non-Jews, too? The J fitness centers are like the Y (Young Men's Christian Association which welcomes everyone, it's community-oriented and family-oriented). These threats are based on hate but these people are also totally ignorant and, well, evil and I rarely use that word.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-21-2017 at 11:16 AM.