Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    UPDATE

I have an appointment for Saturday.

I love getting stabbed with needles!

DONE

lovely piercing...you are a motherfucking SOLDIER fortaking a septum piercing.

People say it doesnt hurt, but i think they are LYING.

Mine hurt for close to fucking 6 months.

If you want to be even more hardcore, start stretching that motherfucker out.

You look lovely in the picture, btw.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It was actually one of the least painful piercings I've had, and it is basically healed already. Overall, this is by far the easiest one that I've had. It only burned for a couple of days. then one night it hurt when it got caught on my towel after a shower. It was swollen pretty bad for about a week, which was annoying. But it basically feels "normal" now.

For initial piercing pain from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, nostril(I think he fucked it up, because that should be easy), nipples, vertical labret nape, septum, tongue.

For overall healing from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, tongue, nostril, vertical labret, septum(Not counting nipples and nape since they rejected/got torn out quickly).
    Last edited by Sarah K; 06-02-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It was actually one of the least painful piercings I've had, and it is basically healed already. Overall, this is by far the easiest one that I've had. It only burned for a couple of days. then one night it hurt when it got caught on my towel after a shower. It was swollen pretty bad for about a week, which was annoying. But it basically feels "normal" now.

For initial piercing pain from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, nostril(I think he fucked it up, because that should be easy), nipples, vertical labret nape, septum, tongue.

For overall healing from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, tongue, nostril, vertical labret, septum(Not counting nipples and nape since they rejected/got torn out quickly).
    that is so crazy. my septum HURT. maybe i got it pierced in the wrong place. The little crusty shit would collect on the jewelry and i would move it around to clean it and ouch.

So you are going hardcore on the piercings? the king of all piercings is the inner conch.
    with this piercing, people are amazed that it's real.
    see that white taper in my ear?

mmmhmmm. get that pierced. if it doesn't hurt, i am going to decide that you aren't human, @Sarah K