Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    *me, sitting here happy he cancelled his orders and never tried again after the first debacle*

I'm so sorry to everyone else who has been affected by this. I'm bummed because I really want to order some stuff but I wanted to be sure that it would happen. I'm glad I waited.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    NIN store has changed https://store.nin.com/ , still now up but says shopify.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    NIN store has changed https://store.nin.com/ , still now up but says shopify.
    The last one was a shopify store. It's just the e-commerce software platform/provider not the distribution company.
    Last edited by afors; 11-08-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    On a plus note I got the QOTSA vinyl album through from a Live Nation store via US and it was fine. Just not sure how this all ties in with the 2017 vinyl being generally issued via record stores on 17 Nov.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nin View Post
    Discount Codes:

We are unable to confirm at this point if the existing discount codes will work when the store reopens, this will be dependent on Live Nation.
    :: RAGE ::

if i can't get my 20% off i am going to be pisssssssed

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I don't give a shit about the 20% discount, personally. I paid premium price for a "limited" item which has since been hauled around at merch stalls, and is now apparently receiving a repress. I just want them to be able to deliver the goods they have for sale, at the terms I agree to as a buyer, without consistently including a side order of "Being fucked in the ass with a rusty barbed-wire dildo."

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I am sitting here considering my NTAE, Broken, TDS, TF, Deviations, 2 physical components, T-Shirt, and jack keychain and it occurs to me now how insanely lucky I am that the only things I ever had to contend with were the improperly glued Broken sleeve and my swag randomly being sent out in two shipments. I only ever had to send like two or three emails asking for updates.

I'm not bragging, but the fact that I skipped the opportunity to cancel any orders, and was subsequently able to dodge shipping damages, badly pressed LPs, did not receive replacements I never requested, and otherwise got everything I paid for strikes me now as some form of miracle, even if it took the better part of a year.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I have zero interest in being another test customer. I’ll either wait to order new stuff from Amazon or see if this new store doesn’t fuck people over and make basic pirchases take months to figure out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    "Live Nation"

*slow, sinking, pit-of-the-stomach feeling washes over*
    can you explain why you hate Live Nation? its an honest question.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    Google their name and "stage collapse", for a brief introduction to the subject.
    Last edited by botley; 11-08-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    Them monopolizing the live music market isn't enough?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Assuming I eventually get my paypal refund, this is actually GOOD NEWS!

I'll probably be able to buy my remaining LP cheaper and in better condition than I would have otherwise, without the stress!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hope they send out new discount codes.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Sure glad I used my discount code on that AV order that ultimately came with free hoodies, beanies, stickers, etc. Shitbag were even kind enough to send me a fourth unrequested copy of the NTAE vinyl earlier this week as a parting gift from their Dumbfuckery 2017 summer tour. Thanks, I guess..

Good luck getting a discount on anything if TR's jumping into bed with Live Nation next. You'll probably have to purchase one of their lame concert festival packages just to get access to Quake, Patriot's Day, Witha Teetha and the like..

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Hyped for the next apology email before we get to go through all of this again next summer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noticed the store page now has a place for a password. Anyone else tempted to try the code they received as part of the Add Violence physical component package?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A sample exchange between Sandbag and I:

October 17th :
    SB:
    Thank you for your email.

We are currently awaiting stock and then will be resending you the Fragile. We cannot give you a confirmed dispatch date but we are hoping it will be in the next couple of weeks.

With regards to your refund, can you please confirm your PayPal email address again?

Our apologies for the inconvenience and frustration we have caused.
    (...)

November 8th:
    Me:
    I have just learned that Sandbag and NIN were "parting ways" and that the only action left was now to ask for a refund of my original Firebrand order...

If this is indeed the case, I would like to formally request my refund for my copy of the Fragile LP which was never sent.
    Thanks.
    November 9th:
    SB:
    This was refunded 23 days ago.

Kind regards,

Alex, on behalf of the NIN Customer Service team.
    Me (a little fed up):
    No. Twenty-three days ago, my order 20$ of "Not The Actual Events" (which I cancelled back in June) was finally refunded along with its associated shipping costs for a total of 35$.

What I am talking about today is the 45$ order of "The Fragile" (+shipping costs) which was meant to be shipped back in August but never did.

On October 17th, I was told that Sandbag was "awaiting stock and then will be resending (me) the Fragile" and I was still waiting for my triple-LP set until I heard about the NIN store temporarily closing down...

Since placing my order back in December 2016, I've had to deal with refunds that didn't arrive, LPs (two of 'em) getting incorrectly shipped to the Caiman Islands, tracking those packages through DHL, GemWorldwide, Ascendia, USPS and their various customer service depts on my own because no one at Sandbag would return my calls/emails... not to mention the sad condition of the LP sleeves when they DID finally arrive.

So I have been waiting almost 11 months for this last album (which I will now have to order once more, once you give me back my 60$) and I'll be lucky if I can have it in my hands on December 16th, the anniversary date of my initial order.

Seriously, I have spend WAY too much time dealing with all of this already so just give me my refund and we can finally close this up for good...

Thanks.
    Waiting...
    Last edited by kirkenshrir; 11-09-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMass View Post
    Noticed the store page now has a place for a password. Anyone else tempted to try the code they received as part of the Add Violence physical component package?
    This is a standard landing page on Shopify.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I am now part of the extra vinyl club. Ordered Deviations back in Jan. Got it in Sept.
    All of the sudden 2 copies of The Fragile show up on my front door last week.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy1980 View Post
    well I am now part of the extra vinyl club. Ordered Deviations back in Jan. Got it in Sept.
    No idea how some of you keep getting extra copies delivered! Maybe I didn't complain enough the first time around haha. I guess its not a terrible problem to have, but it stinks for the people who never received them and only got refunded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    odd thing was that the 2 copies were not Deviations, but The Fragile.
    I agree...total bullshit for everyone who got the runaround etc.
    Makes zero sense. Unless TR does something special moving forward on NIN.com....I will just stick with Amazon

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy1980 View Post
    Would you sell it at a highly discounted rate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I kept one Fragile for myself, and gave the other to a friend...for free obviously.
    If any more arrive, I will message you for sure.
    Still confused how they can just burn away the inventory and send all of these out like this...and I live in Canada to boot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    ...it stinks for the people who never received them and only got refunded.
    Or didn't...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fucking finally. It was about goddam time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I got an extra copy of The Fragile Deviations, and I didn't ask for one.

I ordered some other records off the NIN.com store and then in my package had only half what I ordered. How the hell is that possible? Haha and then when I asked about the other records they sent the wrong one with the missing ones, giving me extra. Makes ZERO sense.

My next orders were not great either, they messed up all three of the orders I've made since last December. I got everything I wanted in the end, but seriously...

OH - except the Vietnam LP, I ordered that along with Natural Born Killers and then only received Natural Born Killers... haha. Fuck. Apparently someone is sending me the Vietnam LP...

We shall see. What a complete mess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received an extra copy of NTAE Vinyl

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Throw It Away View Post
    I received an extra copy of NTAE Vinyl
    How much would you sell it for?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just randomly received 2 extra deviations vinyls, an extra The Fragile DE vinyl, 2 tour shirts, a 7" Add Violence vinyl, a keychain and NTAE on CD. Top that!!
    Oh, and NIN 2013-2014 on Bluray.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    a 7" Add Violence vinyl
    I'm sorry, a what? *ears perked*

Edit: Ignore me, I'm stupid and don't read good.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-10-2017 at 03:27 PM.