Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Cue scalpers offering a fake ID to match the ticket that's not in their name...
    How about a DNA sample then?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    At Wave Goodbye, there was a guy who tried to sell his +1 for the Echoplex show for $1000. However he managed to make himself identifiable and pictures spread across the internet. I BELIEVE the +1 was offered a face value ticket and it was a glorious day to be a NIN fan

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I witnessed someone pay $500 at Webster Hall last year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kind of discouraging that no other rumors have popped up. Still hoping for tomorrow...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I won't be sleeping tonight!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not doubting that guy's validity, but why blur out the rest of that pic when it doesn't seem like that Slash show is announced yet, either?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    http://www.bochcenter.org/buy/show-l...ine-inch-nails

HOLY SHIT

NIN + The Jesus and Mary Chain
    COLD AND BLACK AND INFINITE NORTH AMERICA 2018

OCT 19-20 Boston is legit

May 19th 10am "Physical World" presale at venue
    Lineups begin at 8am

$49.50 - $250
    4 ticket limit

What is “The Physical World Presale”?
    From NIN.com…

What? Why? Physical World Presale?
    The promise of a world made better by computers and online connectivity has failed us in many ways, particularly when it comes to ticketing. Everything about the process sucks and everyone loses except the reseller.
    We’ve decided to try something different that will also likely suck, but in a different way. We’re hoping many of you will be happy with the results, while some may do what they always do and bitch about it.

Here’s how it works:
    You (an actual human being) show up at the box office, interact with the ticket seller (another actual human being) and purchase up to four tickets that will actually be handed to you on the spot. The tickets will not be available online or anywhere else before or during that day. All seats (including the best seats) will be available first come, first serve. You may actually encounter other actual human beings with similar interests likely wearing black clothing during the process and potentially interact with THEM. The experience has the potential* to be enjoyable. Nine Inch Nails has always been about bringing people together, living life to the fullest and good times.**

Any remaining tickets will be sold at a later date.
    *not guaranteed
    **not entirely true

Are there any other ways to get tickets on May 19?
    No, the only way to get tickets on May 19 is at the participating box office location in each tour city.

When can I get in line to buy tickets?
    Lineups will begin at 8:00am on May 19.

What time will you start selling tickets?
    10:00am

What time will you finish selling tickets?
    No new line entries will be accepted after 3pm on May 19. Those in line at 3pm will be allowed to purchase tickets, as long as ticket quantities are still available.

How much are tickets?
    $49.50 - $250.00

How many tickets can I buy?
    There is a (4) ticket maximum per person per show.

Can I buy tickets for multiple shows?
    You can buy tickets for multiple NIN shows taking place at the same venue. You will not be able to buy tickets for shows at venues other than the one you are physically at. The (4) ticket per show limit applies to multiple show purchases.

Are there bathrooms/food/drink/entertainment options?
    There will be no bathrooms, food or drink available. There will be a DJ to provide music during the presale.

What happens if it’s raining?
    The Physical World Presales will take place rain or shine. Please dress for weather conditions.

Where should I park?
    You can find parking easily through
    ParkWhiz
    . There are
    several parking lots
    located near the Theatres: The Tufts Medical Center Garage adjacent to the Wang Theatre; Theatre District Parking adjacent to the Shubert Theatre; Standard Parking, between the Tufts Medical Center Parking Garage and the DoubleTree Hotel; CityPlace Garage in the MA Transportation Building; 200 Stuart Street Garage at the Revere Hotel; the Kinney Motor Mart on Stuart Street, and the Garage at 100 Clarendon on Clarendon Street.

What if I can’t make it to The Physical World Presale? Will I have any opportunity to buy tickets online?
    Yes, limited quantities of tickets will be available for sale via all normal ticket purchasing channels, including online, at a later date (to be announced). Ticket inventory available via these traditional channels will include ADA tickets.

Is the show(s) all ages?
    Yes

Last edited by halo eighteen; 05-09-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Oh no, buying the tickets at the venue thing is real

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Oh no, buying the tickets at the venue thing is real
    Trent is a sadist lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Let’s find more dates, because who has the patience to what until tomorrow

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    All I did to find it was pull up the Death Cab for Cutie listing on the venue site and change the url lol. It seems hidden otherwise. I'd love to know more. But I 100% can't go line up on the 19th even if they come to Detroit.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    So it's only the presale tickets that must be purchased at the venue? Is that how everyone else is reading that carefully worded post? There will be general online sales after?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I really really hope there isn't a tour based around this "you have to get tickets at the venue" bullshit because I'm sure I'm not the only one who literally would not be able to go to a venue to get tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    So it's only the
    presale tickets that must be purchased at the venue? Is that how everyone else is reading that carefully worded post? There will be general online sales after?

It sounds like "tickets will be sold at the venue, IF there are any left those will be sold online, maybe"
    Hopefully I just read it wrong and it is only a % of tickets pre-sale in person.
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 05-09-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    All I did to find it was pull up the Death Cab for Cutie listing on the venue site and change the url lol. It seems hidden otherwise. I'd love to know more. But I 100% can't go line up on the 19th even if they come to Detroit.
    If Detroit is one of the venues, and its on sale is on 19th, I would be willing to help you out.. assuming I can change some plans around and get there myself.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    To quote @teitan:

KILL ME
    KILL ME
    KILL ME
    KILL ME
    KILL ME
    KILL ME

I will have absolutely no way of getting to a venue no matter where it is and getting tickets on that date. Thank god for these Vegas dates I guess.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    How though? lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So it's only the presale tickets that must be purchased at the venue? Is that how everyone else is reading that carefully worded post? There will be general online sales after?
    “Any remaining tickets will be sold at a later date” doesn’t sound good. I would guess that most places theaters are large enough and enough people won’t be able to lineup that day for it to sell out, but who knows.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    If Detroit is one of the venues, and its on sale is on 19th, I would be willing to help you out.. assuming I can change some plans around and get there myself.
    Thank you! Fingers crossed. I'm trying to do some sleuthing skills to figure stuff out. They might as well just announce now that the cat's out of the bag.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    When this finally gets released, I am interested in talking to people who are within a few hours of NYC via train about ticket swapping. I'm in NYC and have nothing on my calendar for that day, so I plan on camping out to get tickets here for trade.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I will suck dick for a chance to see NIN with J+MC. Like fuck that is a dream lineup

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I will suck dick for a chance to see NIN with J+MC. Like fuck that is a dream lineup
    I'll do you one better.

I would take it up the ass, suck that dick up, and swallow that gravy to see NIN w/.... the J+MC, MBV, QOSTA, the Cure, and Radiohead in the same line-up. Come on buddy, let's get it over with.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    When this finally gets released, I am interested in talking to people who are within a few hours of NYC via train about ticket swapping. I'm in NYC and have nothing on my calendar for that day, so I plan on camping out to get tickets here for trade.
    We should probably start a thread where we can all work together to help us each secure presale tickets in the chosen cities.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    We should probably start a thread where we can all work together to help us each secure presale tickets in the chosen cities.
    Isn’t it great that apparently the superior alternative to digital ticket buying is forcing everyone to find ways to digitally coordinate ticket buying

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    NYC is going to be a hard ticket to get. Hopefully they make a stop at The Wellmont Theatre in Jersey. HTDA played there in 2013. Starland Ballroom would be another good option. Just not Atlantic City.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Fuck me sideways. I am leaving Boston the 18th for Chicago on a business trip and don't get back until the 21st. I have one friend who may be able to help me but I have a feeling he is not going to do it. I may be looking for help getting tickets to these Boston shows. I would be looking for 2 tickets to both shows. If there is anyone willing to help please PM me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...le-ticket-help

Sorry, I beat you to it SarahK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    OMG I hate when people do this but I have to do it again. OMG. Anxiety. I am supposed to be in KC that day we need more info. I have to find ways.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Isn’t it great that apparently the superior alternative to digital ticket buying is forcing everyone to find ways to digitally coordinate ticket buying
    It's a futile effort lol. Not sure what the point is really.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    It's a futile effort lol. Not sure what the point is really.
    I kind of like it for the pre-sales. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to score tickets the second they go on sale, only for all the good shit to be gone and on the re-sale market at double face value within minutes.

I don’t see scalpers putting forth the effort to get out there early, when the very people they normally prey upon will likely be standing in line in front of them.
    Last edited by caca; 05-09-2018 at 08:21 PM.