Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aragon on Twitter just said tickets are GA and will be “$99 plus applicable fees”.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’ll probably end up doing either both Atlanta or both Chicago dates, I’m hoping the multiple dates and small venues means the sets will be wild and diverse night to night.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    So for places with GA, in the 2013 tour, nin.com presales had a separate line and early entry before non-presales. Any indication anywhere that that is the case here? If so, buying the later tickets is a massive disadvantage.
    The previous NIN.com/Spiral pre-sales had tickets printed on custom stock with the name of the buyer printed on the front.

It seems unlikely there will be custom stock for this round of shows & it's doubtful there will be a separate queue given the absence of any verbiage in the tour announcement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks like the Chicago 10/26 show is the most probable doable show that I could make it to. Not going to be able to make it to the presale though. Really glad that the venue is all GA. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a ticket whenever they have their "online limited tickets" or whatever.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm calling it now. No philly show because they will be doing made in America and won't be allowed to play philly

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    It would be really great if they actually recorded all the shows (and maybe stream them as well) and then people could be more in the moment and people who couldn’t get tickets could enjoy it too (or sit and bitch about setlists)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i guarantee they're reserving tickets for every venue to be sold traditionally, and i can't imagine they won't include some GA in that.

also, at least for the aragon, there will definitely be GA on the floor.

The way theyre selling the tickets IS the traditional way. Ticketmaster.com
    has only existed for 20 years.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    It would be really great if they actually recorded all the shows (and maybe stream them as well) and then people could be more in the moment and people who couldn’t get tickets could enjoy it too (or sit and bitch about setlists)
    With the way Trent is now they'd only be available on 35mm film and there'd be a gigantic bundle with a NIN logo-stamped canister and projector and the delivery person would be contractually obligated to break your phone when you answered the door to get it (the only way to receive the package, and if you aren't home, you'll have to drive to the post office to get it in person, with REAL human beings)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    With the way Trent is now they'd only be available on 35mm film and there'd be a gigantic bundle with a NIN logo-stamped canister and projector and the delivery person would be contractually obligated to break your phone when you answered the door to get it (the only way to receive the package, and if you aren't home, you'll have to drive to the post office to get it in person, with REAL human beings)
    I would lose my shit over a NIN logo-stamped film canister where do I buy one

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Yeah, he’s really in that shouting at clouds phase, but that nin.com description just nearly made me piss myself laughing. NIN has always been about bringing people together, and the good times! (They actually are though in their own weird way)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Bummed they aren't playing Voodoo. Was hoping for a reason to go back this year.

Anyone see anything about Radio City ticket prices? Show isn't even on their website yet, and no price info on the TM or Radio City FB pages.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Bummed they aren't playing Voodoo. Was hoping for a reason to go back this year.

Anyone see anything about Radio City ticket prices? Show isn't even on their website yet, and no price info on the TM or Radio City FB pages.
    Supposedly TM briefly had $75 - $250 listed on the NYC page before removing that bit of info.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Has anyone seen the Nashville prices?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Question ... I've got friends telling me it may not be a bad thing to just wait and see what's available when tickets get released online at some point - especially in regards to the Memphis show which is entirely seated. Available tickets online aren't really a guarantee with this correct? Is there a good probable chance that the presale is your only option and these could sell out within one day?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    No guarantee unless you show up. 2,300 capacity venue so I'd just go there in person if I were you. Sounds like it's going to be first come first served in terms of how good your seat is too. Not random draw like a TM online sale.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Who knows? Maybe they are. It would certainly explain why they're doing two or more shows at most of the venues. Another bite at the apple in case something fucks up the first night.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I still don't understand how this will work if you can't line up in NYC until 8 AM. Will there just be throngs of people dressed in black on the street running or stampeding towards the box office at 8 AM? Will there be a line to be on line? How will this be controlled or safe?

I guess I'll call if I can't get an answer on here but I'd like to know what the procedure is.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    I still don't understand how this will work if you can't line up in NYC until 8 AM. Will there just be throngs of people dressed in black on the street running or stampeding towards the box office at 8 AM? Will there be a line to be on line? How will this be controlled or safe?

I guess I'll call if I can't get an answer on here but I'd like to know what the procedure is.
    There will be a line to get in line.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Thanks for responding! So basically we're all camping out in Manhattan or what?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    No guarantee unless you show up. 2,300 capacity venue so I'd just go there in person if I were you. Sounds like it's going to be first come first served in terms of how good your seat is too. Not random draw like a TM online sale.
    Yeah, since all the closest shows are four hours away from where I live my only option is to make the trip up there to wait in line. Memphis sounds like the one I'm gunning for and we may just make a little quick Memphis trip out of it to ensure we get tickets. The venue at Memphis is all seated, but you're right ... it's best not to take any chances with this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Yeah, since all the closest shows are four hours away from where I live my only option is to make the trip up there to wait in line. Memphis sounds like the one I'm gunning for and we may just make a little quick Memphis trip out of it to ensure we get tickets. The venue at Memphis is all seated, but you're right ... it's best not to take any chances with this.
    Also, there are other late Summer and Fall festivals that haven't announced lineups, and Loufest is one of them. There might be a clue there since there isn't a solo St. Louis show. They're hitting Chicago, Memphis and Nashville but not St. Louis? Could be playing Loufest.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    OMG, OMG, OMG— I feel like I may be hyperventilating.

Red Rocks has always been a dream of mine to go to, and I’m moving from IL to CO in August. Sadly, I may not be able to make it to Denver to purchase a ticket. Will anyone here be planning to go to the CO show? If you’d at all find it in your heart to maybe purchase a ticket for me, I’d be absolutely indebted to you for life.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Also, there are other late Summer and Fall festivals that haven't announced lineups, and Loufest is one of them. There might be a clue there since there isn't a solo St. Louis show. They're hitting Chicago, Memphis and Nashville but not St. Louis? Could be playing Loufest.
    You think? I almost think Nine Inch Nails is far too big of a band to play LouFest, but I could be wrong. The timing seems accurate enough as LouFest is September 8th and 9th and it looks like nothing is booked for them. Lately, the LouFest headliners and lineups have left a lot to be desired ... but you never know!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    I was wondering this about my location too. I am in Phx, and if there are no lineups before 8am, i would imagine a bunch of people in black hanging on the corners before then. I also know that a local record store will be doing a pop up shop for NIN stuff outside of the venue, which i would assume means that they will be shooing people away if they try to line up before 8am.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Does Trent’s desire for physical interaction with someone extend to beating the shit out of someone for a better spot

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    You think? I almost think Nine Inch Nails is far too big of a band to play LouFest, but I could be wrong. The timing seems accurate enough as LouFest is September 8th and 9th and it looks like nothing is booked for them. Lately, the LouFest headliners and lineups have left a lot to be desired ... but you never know!
    Bigger than Weezer and Snoop Dogg?

It's still possible.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The way theyre selling the tickets IS the traditional way. Ticketmaster.com
    has only existed for 20 years.
    No it’s not. Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth you could get tickets at multiple locations. Venue, record stores, TM outlet, etc.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I will be driving to Chicago next Saturday. I hope it isn’t a fruitless journey.
    If you're not planning on buying 4 tickets for yourself, would you be willing to get 2 extra?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It depends. I don’t know if any of my friends will be joining me yet. My biggest fear is that I arrive and the line is too huge and I get nothing.

I plan on leaving at 6 and hope to arrive at 7:30am.
    Last edited by Swykk; 05-10-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Urgh, not a fan of this way of selling tickets. I really want to go to those 4 LA shows, but those are going to sell out in seconds.
    The 7th and 8th will anyway since those are weekend dates. The 11th and 12th might be slow sellers since they are mid week. I'll try my luck for whatever I can get for those shows. So tentatively, I'm going to try and shoot for LA. The whole venue is GA, so that gives me a bit more hope. I anticipate at least 2 of those shows selling out at the pre-sale though. Gonna have to resort to stub-hub prices, but at least the LA shows aren't $250... $79.50-99.50 (still a tad pricey for a small venue though).