Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I am hoping since they’re doing 2 nights in Vegas that they change it up a little bit more night to night, even if it’s just a handful of different songs and a different flow to the setlist. I’ve never seen them back to back in the same venue before so I’m hoping for something interesting.
    I saw them back to back at Red Rocks with Soundgarden. The setlists were very different. The feel and energy were also very different. I was very surprised having just seen them the night before how new it felt the second night. I am greatly hoping for something similar at the Vegas shows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can only make the Wednesday show so I am hopping I picked the right one,lol.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Bare minimum you’re almost guaranteed live debuts of new material.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Same here but to be honest I've never been disappointed by a NIN show, and that includes seeing the exact same setlist at 2 shows. A venue like that, at a show that'll be THE FIRST of 2018's tour and THE FIRST after EP3 comes out, it'll be a memorable show I'm sure. I am so excited.