Thread: The Trilogy's End (speculation)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    People seem to think that it'll be here in December because that's when it was originally reported to be released.
    Sorry, but that's not true. The link you provided only reiterates what I have stated above (twice); that the ONLY reference to when it should be released is the "6-8 months apart" quote from the email we received apologizing for shipping delays and Fire Brand's less-than-stellar service.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Sorry, but that's not true. The link you provided only reiterates what I have stated above (twice); that the ONLY reference to when it should be released is the "6-8 months apart" quote from the email we received apologizing for shipping delays and Fire Brand's less-than-stellar service.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...ls-eps-w485980

"The final EP would come out by the end of 2017."
    I never claimed that Trent himself said it would be out by December 2017, I said that it was reported to be released by December 2017. I'm not arguing that it'll be here by December. I'm stating why I believe some think it will be. Again, who knows when it'll be here. It could be a year from now.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...ls-eps-w485980

"The final EP would come out by the end of 2017."
    I never claimed that Trent himself said it would be out by December 2017, I said that it was reported to be released by December 2017. I'm not arguing that it'll be here by December. I'm stating why I believe some think it will be. Again, who knows when it'll be here. It could be a year from now.
    Fair enough. I don't think Rolling Stone has any more info on this than we do, but I guess that DOES count as being "reported" (accurately or otherwise) as being released by the end of the year. I'd love it if they were right, but I'm pretty sure they're wrong.